Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 09:17 AM

2,794 posts, read 3,677,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysianEagle View Post
well there's different types of "single". there's the single-and-can't-for-the-life-of-me-get-a-date-or-get-laid and then there's the single where you still have no problem getting dates and sex, but you're just not in a committed relationship with anyone.

i'm single but lately it's been more of the former category, so i really can't say that i'm happy abt it. on the other hand if my single-ness turned into the latter kind, i'd be pretty damn content
But, would you have any commitment phobia if you met the "right one", in the latter case?

Old 06-19-2011, 09:19 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times
Im trying to get a girl to come over and give me a masssage for my birthday.

I'm not a fan of full body massages because I don't want to fall asleep

Old 06-19-2011, 09:21 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,471,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysianEagle View Post
well there's different types of "single". there's the single-and-can't-for-the-life-of-me-get-a-date-or-get-laid and then there's the single where you still have no problem getting dates and sex, but you're just not in a committed relationship with anyone.

i'm single but lately it's been more of the former category, so i really can't say that i'm happy abt it. on the other hand if my single-ness turned into the latter kind, i'd be pretty damn content
What about "single and can't get a date or get laid nor do I want to"

Old 06-19-2011, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Im trying to get a girl to come over and give me a masssage for my birthday.

I'm not a fan of full body massages because I don't want to fall asleep
Just tell her to spank you every once in a while if you are getting sleepy.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
You may make a good priest; a Pope may need you.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:30 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,471,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
You may make a good priest; a Pope may need you.
I don't know if you saw my thread about my dream. But after the dream, I changed my tune and now I want a relationship (although it's not the end of the world if I stay single, but a relationship would be nice). But not too long ago, I fell under the category of "can't get a date nor do I want to"

I still don't want sex. But I don't go to church.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:35 AM

1,351 posts, read 2,901,118 times
Quote:
then i would imagine that your relationship status has nothing to do with any unhappiness/discontentedness you may be experiencing.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:47 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,691,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
What is wrong with massages? Wouldn't you be less frustrated about being single if chicks came up to you and simply asked you if you want a full body massage with happy ending, just to get to know each other better?
Not really, I'd rather get to know a girl over coffee, food, activities etc and THEN get to the 'full body massage.'

Old 06-19-2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
I don't know if you saw my thread about my dream. But after the dream, I changed my tune and now I want a relationship (although it's not the end of the world if I stay single, but a relationship would be nice). But not too long ago, I fell under the category of "can't get a date nor do I want to"

I still don't want sex. But I don't go to church.
Have you considered a vasectomy? You may need to save up enough money to have it reversed if you want kids later; it could be a "market" based metric on whether you are ready for a more serious relationship.

Old 06-19-2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
Not really, I'd rather get to know a girl over coffee, food, activities etc and THEN get to the 'full body massage.'
So, how many women were willing to simply do you; in order to get you to pander to their constituency?

I may still have plenty of apostle jobs left; in case you are running low on women who need to get used for sex instead of simply asking guys if they would prefer a full body massage with happy ending, and having their girl friends use you for sex until you clamor for a relationship; or, get to know Her first and pick up the tab for a few dates, instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships