Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 11:10 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,471,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
Have you considered a vasectomy? You may need to save up enough money to have it reversed if you want kids later; it could be a "market" based metric on whether you are ready for a more serious relationship.
Vasectomies can fail. And believe me, I'm never going to want kids

Old 06-19-2011, 11:18 AM

2,794 posts, read 3,678,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
Vasectomies can fail. And believe me, I'm never going to want kids
Castration always works, as a last resort; maybe you could look into implants that make you look like John Holmes in the process, and not even bother "trying" to get to know chicks since they may be "hounding" you for a short term relationship.

Old 06-19-2011, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Castration always works, as a last resort; maybe you could look into implants that make you look like John Holmes in the process, and not even bother "trying" to get to know chicks since they may be "hounding" you for a short term relationship.
I find it easier to just stay celibate. I don't want a sex-based relationship anyway. I want a girl to like me for who I am.

Old 06-19-2011, 11:33 AM

Why are you still single? Most women here claim to not only hate talking about full body massage with happy endings, but claim to deny they are being heterophobic as well; while claiming to want relationships with guys who want to get to know them first and never talk about or want sex from them, until after you have established a relationship.

Maybe you could do it for the greater glory of human understanding and providing more accurate feed back for updated gender studies.

Old 06-19-2011, 08:03 PM

Have any other guys noticed that some women are willing to sometimes give us "wrong" advice about what we should do to improve ourselves with women or shunning us when we don't tell them what they want to hear. It almost makes it seem that some women would rather shun us or maybe hope we join a "bachelor herd" to potentially improve their chances for a relationship sometime down the road. I am not blaming them or claiming we don't do similar stuff by analogy; but then again, we are not the ones getting used for sex by all of the other ones, and claiming we can't find a girlfriend.

According to most gender studies, women are supposed to be better at relating and relationships; while that may be true, wouldn't anyone be better at relating and relationships with as much practice as some women can get; which begs the question; why do women who are supposed to be better at relating and relationships, not to mention emotional intelligence, sometimes resort to those type of ploys, if not improve their chances for a relationship without the skills they are supposed to have and should have, with all of their practice?

Old 06-19-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Why are you still single? Most women here claim to not only hate talking about full body massage with happy endings, but claim to deny they are being heterophobic as well; while claiming to want relationships with guys who want to get to know them first and never talk about or want sex from them, until after you have established a relationship.

Maybe you could do it for the greater glory of human understanding and providing more accurate feed back for updated gender studies.
I don't want sex even after the relationship is established.

But I think the reason I'm single is because they say they don't like getting used for sex, yet they continue to go for the bad boys (that use them for sex) instead of the nice guys (that won't use them for sex).

Deep down, women want a nice guy. But the nice guys are afraid to make the first move and the bad boys aren't, so that's why they let bad boys use them for sex.

Old 06-19-2011, 08:42 PM

23 posts, read 26,705 times
I seldom get frustrated, but I know what it takes to get a woman. The elemental factor in dating is confidence.

Old 06-19-2011, 08:48 PM

288 posts, read 717,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I don't want sex even after the relationship is established.

But I think the reason I'm single is because they say they don't like getting used for sex, yet they continue to go for the bad boys (that use them for sex) instead of the nice guys (that won't use them for sex).

Deep down, women want a nice guy. But the nice guys are afraid to make the first move and the bad boys aren't, so that's why they let bad boys use them for sex.
I have to chime in here. I do not think women want a "Nice" guy. Women want an interesting guy - a guy who does not bore them, who is courageous, and most importantly...can make them laugh... a lot.

I think the "bad boy" and "nice guy" thing is misconstrued. A "bad boy" could instead be labeled as "interesting", and a "nice guy" could be labeled "boring". However, the interesting guys are irreverent and usually come along with tons of other perhaps undesirable traits such as foul mouth, smoking, drugs, tattoos, and perhaps legal trouble. In contrast to the nice guy who is very careful about the way he lives - takes no risks in life or perhaps carefully measured risks - follows the rules - finishes the vegetables on his plate - doesn't rock the boat.

And so, a guy who is nice (friendly, caring) can also be interesting. I think this is the ideal combination many woman are looking for, but not all. There are tons of varied interests by both women and men.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:04 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,692,607 times
Yeah that is the ideal combination I think. I'm not sure why a woman would prefer a ruffian who can't string together a proper sentence and solves his problems with his fists over a guy who doesn't.

Old 06-20-2011, 05:29 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,996,369 times
Quote:
Have any other guys noticed that some women are willing to sometimes give us "wrong" advice about what we should do to improve ourselves with women or shunning us when we don't tell them what they want to hear. It almost makes it seem that some women would rather shun us or maybe hope we join a "bachelor herd" to potentially improve their chances for a relationship sometime down the road. I am not blaming them or claiming we don't do similar stuff by analogy; but then again, we are not the ones getting used for sex by all of the other ones, and claiming we can't find a girlfriend.

According to most gender studies, women are supposed to be better at relating and relationships; while that may be true, wouldn't anyone be better at relating and relationships with as much practice as some women can get; which begs the question; why do women who are supposed to be better at relating and relationships, not to mention emotional intelligence, sometimes resort to those type of ploys, if not improve their chances for a relationship without the skills they are supposed to have and should have, with all of their practice?
Women are naturally evil. So they always have a plan. I do agree with a lot of what you are saying. But I think the idea of them wanting you for a potential relationship down the road is not true. What they want to know is that you are suffering and if they can make your suffering even more unimaginable. They will employ emotional tactics to do it. The best solution is to live a great life without her anywhere near and when she sees you are happiest and living the dream she will suffer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships