Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2011, 11:47 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times

Advertisements

I can see your fortune right now: you are going to type a response to this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Ah! Metaphors! I take it you know enough about Astrology to know that Gemini is associated with birds, Peter Pan? I have birds in my Ascendant.

Even though Gemini is the most curious, restless of creatures, if you know something about birds, they don't stay in one spot very long. Fly here, fly there, they get bored very easily. They spend an extraordinary amount of time in the left side of their brains.

Astrology and psychics are, largely, the realm of Rams, Fishes and Eagles.
It's not that a goat, lion or bull can't eventually become an outstanding Astrologer or Psychic, it's just that it may not come as easily to them.

I cannnot criticize doubters, skeptics, because, at one time, I was a skeptic.

It would be nice if the skeptics would "take off their clothes" (birthdate) and, perhaps, give the birthdate of somone they had a difficult relationship with, or they're in a relationship that's going as smooth as butter.

It's never too late to expand your horizons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2011, 11:49 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,592,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I can see your fortune right now: you are going to type a response to this post.
You are really good at this!!!

Old 02-08-2011, 12:10 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,974,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
My husband is a December Capricorn. He is what I would call very predictable, loyal, honest and likes to work, and he is pretty on the ball when it comes to spending money.

I am a Gemini/Pisces moon. And we seem like we have very little in common. However, he tends to ground me in many ways. Although I have to look elsewhere for intellectual stimulation. I try and try to get into his head and find out what he is thinking and he always answers..."I'm thinking about life in general." So aggravating!
Oh yes hunny if you want that intellectual stimulation, you're going to have to go to your girlfriends for that. I figured that out early, so when I just want to talk and exchange ideas, I get on the internet or contact a friend because my Cappy does not want to sit around and make small talk. We have conversations of course but he's not going to go too deep with the emotional talk so I don't even try to make him. Like I stated I turn to my other social outlets but if there's a problem I know he will express that but if he's quiet, then everything is fine with him. Oh and yes he's quite generous

Old 02-08-2011, 06:40 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Being with the restless crowd (Virgo, Sagittarius, Gemini come to mind) can be very draining!
Virgo restless...?

Quote:
Thanks! I appreciate it!
Quote:
Although I have to look elsewhere for intellectual stimulation.
Likewise, honey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysister View Post
Yay I had a feeling you were a Dec. Cap Sierra because I instantly connected to you when I started posting here and it just confirms my theory about how I interact with Dec. Caps vs Jan.
I noticed pretty fast you sounded like a bird of a feather, too.

Quote:
Saturn will make something happened that will result in the dissolve of the relationship when it's got too far out of hand and I still haven't walked away.
Yeah, I've also read that Saturn takes care of this business. My report was saying for some periods there is no possibility for good relationships anyway, so I can have meaningless ones without having to worry they stand in the way of meeting somebody important. The only problem with this report is these periods cover almost my entire life! Because it goes a little bit into the past to assure you it's true, I found out the couple of years after I separated from my last ex-husband were supposedly good romantic years, but I wasn't in the mood for that, obviously... Must've missed a rare window of opportunity.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:40 AM

19,695 posts, read 20,218,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysister View Post
We have conversations of course but he's not going to go too deep with the emotional talk so I don't even try to make him.

I'm wondering if this is just a male thing in general!

Old 02-08-2011, 10:42 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
It is.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:59 AM

Yeah, I've also read that Saturn takes care of this business. My report was saying for some periods there is no possibility for good relationships anyway, so I can have meaningless ones without having to worry they stand in the way of meeting somebody important. The only problem with this report is these periods cover almost my entire life! Because it goes a little bit into the past to assure you it's true, I found out the couple of years after I separated from my last ex-husband were supposedly good romantic years, but I wasn't in the mood for that, obviously... Must've missed a rare window of opportunity.[/quote]

Yeah my report said I shouldn't marry before the age of 29 or I will end up divorced because Saturn won't be cleared in my relationship house before then. It also indicated I would attract my husband-to-be between 2009-2012 and that he would be a Capricorn or someone who has the traits of a Capricorn, he would also be older. My fiance and I got together in 2010, he's a Cappy, and 5 years my senior. There was also a indication of us being soul mates because one of the soul mate indicators in a report is when the planet Jupiter pass through your 1st house, 5th house or 7th house when you meet and my fiance and I got together when Jupiter was transitioning my 1st house and his 5th house.

Old 02-08-2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Yeah it probably can be a general statement for all men but I know Cappies don't like being put in valunable situations so I make a effort to not place emotional pressure on him. I had a Pisces ex who had no problems with emotions so it was never a issue talking about something emotional with him. If I was crying or angry, it didn't matter but I could never talk to my fiance in those emotional circumstances because it'll make him very uncomfortable seeing me that way.

Old 02-08-2011, 11:06 AM

3,426 posts, read 8,904,464 times
Quote:
I'm feeling real good about being a Gemini just now. I'm glad I read this thread to learn I was a thief and that you cannot trust me. (Cries)

P.S. Yes...while you were all chatting away I pinpointed your locations, cheated on my SO, stole your identity and I'm currently on a plane to Paris. Thanks! I appreciate it!

I can't believe thats how my post came across. I think each sign has its traits and its traits of a less evolved version of itself. Less evolved Geminis are prone to stealing/cheating but less evolved sagittariuss are prone to cheating and being one of the most annoying people out there! My run ins with geminis have been with less evolved geminis

Old 02-08-2011, 11:18 AM

3,622 posts, read 5,592,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
I can't believe thats how my post came across. I think each sign has its traits and its traits of a less evolved version of itself. Less evolved Geminis are prone to stealing/cheating but less evolved sagittariuss are prone to cheating and being one of the most annoying people out there! My run ins with geminis have been with less evolved geminis
No worries, I was just having fun with the situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships