Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2011, 08:09 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,829,224 times

Advertisements

I think it's helpful but not the be-all, end-all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2011, 08:18 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,792,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
To vaguely say you're a Virgo, is like saying you're a New Yorker. How do we know this New Yorker lives in Manhattan, Buffalo, Rochester, Utica or some small rural town in upper state NY.

Your birthdate would be most helpful.
September 15. Does that help?

Old 03-01-2011, 08:22 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
It's probably best to stick to us fellow Earth signs - Capricorn, Taurus, and other Virgos. I'm not gonna tell ya what my Venus & Moon are 'cause you'll fall madly in luv with ME.

Old 03-01-2011, 08:28 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,792,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It's probably best to stick to us fellow Earth signs - Capricorn, Taurus, and other Virgos. I'm not gonna tell ya what my Venus & Moon are 'cause you'll fall madly in luv with ME.
Interesting. I find I do not get along well with Virgo women at all. I think we're too much alike. Can't say for sure about the other earth signs. So Sierra, I take it you're in love with someone right now and unavailable. Just a guess.

Old 03-01-2011, 08:33 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Interesting. I find I do not get along well with Virgo women at all. I think we're too much alike. Can't say for sure about the other earth signs.
Could be... Maybe the other placements play bigger roles, too... I've never been with another Capricorn in my life, either. Same with Virgo. I've had 2 very significant Tauruses, though.

Quote:
So Sierra, I take it you're in love with someone right now and unavailable. Just a guess.
For all I know, I'm in love with the bullshi*tter who types here under the moniker sierraAZ and most of the time I don't even love her that much.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:22 PM

23,219 posts, read 29,044,905 times
Quote:
The date is not complete without the year. Birth time, place of birth as well, if you have it.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
Read me, please

12/1/1988 born at 8:05 pm
You do know that you can Google Free Astrology Charts and you can pick from any number of sites who will give you a free chart and an analysis, to boot. Best to shop around, get opinions from various sites.

I used your Profile address, which may be wrong, Miami, for location. If it's not that location, that will largely alter your Ascendant, not your personal placements.

For your personal placements: Sun/Mercury in Saj, Moon in Virgo, Venus Scopio, Mars in Aries. Outer placments (more subsconscious) there's Jupiter in Tauraus, Saturn/Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn, Pluto in Scorpio. Ascendant-Cancer.

The missing element here is air. Not unusual at all to have a missing element. Some people are even missing two elements.

The placement that pops out at me immediately is Mars in Aries. Generally, those with Mars in the fire signs have problems controlling their hot, quick tempers. And fueling that would be your other fire placements. Passive agressive you are not.

When you bring fire and earth together you have the potential to delve into some entrepreneurial type of operation, working for yourself. The fiery side of you is the risk taker, opposed to your other placements which will be happy to settle for a life of little or not risk, and just bite the bullet and work for someone else, with an illusory steady paycheck every week. And the type of work, the options will be in your house placements.

You have the potential to be real passionate (Venus in Scorpio) firecracker in bed, and a more giving partner, sexually, more aiming to please your partner (control?) than being pleased, IMO.

Fire is generous to a fault, throw the money around, and not worry about where the next $ is coming from, but, be it a blessing or a curse, that Moon in Virgo will put both feet on the brake when it comes to opening up your purse or wallet. Bargain shopping, clipping coupons, penny-wise-dollar foolishness stems from Virgo, always sking: Is this purchase necessary?
Now, I'm sure any number of Virgo's, those with the big-spending Leo Placements, are going to jump in here and say: Wrong-wrong! Quit making us out to be the tightwads of the zodiac!

I'm still surprised, Virgo being mutable, how it can take over a chart so easily, particularly when it comes to money issues.

Who would be a good pairing for you? I can't recommend someone by Sun sign only, as you have to look inside that envelope and see what else in there. And you have to decide what is really important to you. It would appear that you have some very strong sexual urges, and if that is really important, then, above all, check out Venus/Mars compatibility. You certainly don't want to end up in a relationship where you're going to be sexually starved a good part of the time.

That's all I have to comment at this point.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:54 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,908,318 times
Thanks for taking the time to do this tigi! The virgo part is right on. Even when I'm doing well financially, I feel pangs of guilt when I buy something I may not need (a lavish dinner, new clothes).

Its weird because I want to spoil my friends and family, but I'm always fighting with myself. Does virgo in someones chart make them prone to being slightly neurotic? LOL

Old 03-02-2011, 01:01 AM

I don't know if you would throw the neurotic label at Virgo, as many do, but they can certainly come close to fitting the description at times. If you find yourself becoming obsessed with health matters, beset with psychosoamatic health problems, hypocrondia, you'll know where it's coming from. And no, Virgo doesn't have a monopoly on this.

Virgo can be a worry-wart, right up there with Cancer and Capricorn. But each have different sets of worries. Virgo is famous for looking at a leaf and ignoring the tree and the forest, miniscule attention to details. The extreme Virgo's can come unglued if their houses aren't in perfect, sterile condition. Even have a house guest not put a book back in the exact right location of the bookshelf can unglue them. They are, unquestionably, perfectionists and wanting everything (even their partners) to be perfect is bound to create neuroticism.

I knew a Virgo secretary, so obssessed with cleanliness and order, she never ever cooked in her house. In her kitchen sat a never-used stove and showroom condition pots and pans. All that disorder and mess of cooking, it just wasn't for her!

I'm willing to bet when you have a stiff drink, that Virgo Moon disappears into thin air, and ah! you can finally be your true self, that freedom-fun-adventure-loving Saj. And your Mars in Aries will join in to make it even more fun and adventuresome.

I'm afflicted with some Virgo placements as well, and two other earth placements, and when I want to gag them all, and tell them all to shut up and go to sleep for awhile, a couple of drinks or beers, and away they go!
Wake up the next morning, and they will have already gone thru your purse or wallet, to see how much money you squandered the night before, and give you a stern lecture on the value of saving money!

Yes, it's both a curse and blessing to have earth mixed in with fire. But without them, I'd probably be homeless, or I would have gravitated to an earthy partner who controlled the purse strings, like my brother.

I've heard it, read it, that Virgo rules computers. Now what's so neurotic about a computer! You log in, you miss one letter, one number, and if it's not perfect, you scream Virgo?

Last edited by tijlover; 03-02-2011 at 01:25 AM.. Reason: Edit/add line

Old 03-02-2011, 09:18 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,733,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna in AZ View Post
Does it matter to you at all?
If Astrology was accurate, astrologers would all be rich.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships