Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2011, 03:17 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times

Advertisements

Do you, guys, agree with this opinion about a man with Mars in Cancer?

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. All that Mars energy turned inwards under the Crab sign in not inclined produce good results in a male psyche, especially if the Mars also falls in an inward-moving house.

Think: Passive-aggressive. Cannot communicate directly. So overwhelmed with their own emotions that they can't think straight about anything. Prone to being sexually neurotic, and not in good ways. Highly sensitive to bad experiences, may have had a trauma in the past that deeply wounded their sexuality and would take decodes of therapy to heal (but of course, they won't go to therapy because they are deeply crippled by their shame and guilt). Cries a lot, emotionally manipulative, psychic vampiric. So consumed with their own emotions that your emotions will send them into a downward spiral, dragging you with him, so you learn quickly to censor your own feeling to make room for his and only his.

In summary: A Cancer Mars man is an endless well of neediness, sexually and psychologically, so they aren't that good at reciprocating and being attentive to your needs. Or more to the point, he's an unsatisfiable parasite that will suck you dry, and then go running to Mommy weeping with snotty tears that you don't love him anymore.

If you're into that, go for it. I'm not. I dated three Cancer Mars men. One of them I was engaged to.

Of course, I'm being excessive and biased, but all of these things are true of the Cancer Mars men Ive dated.

Mars Cancer and Sensuality/Sexuality! - Lindaland
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2011, 04:44 PM

23,219 posts, read 29,040,205 times
Thanks, Sierra, for bringing up the Mars sign that I've never been able to get a grip on: Mars in Cancer.

I only dated one, and during one sexual session, this individual wanted to see me cry. Will you cry for me? Cry baby, Cancer???? Want to see me cry as a sexual turn on???? Pretty freaky, I would say!!!

Old 03-08-2011, 06:32 PM

343 posts, read 524,242 times
HA< Muammar Gaddafi has mars in Cancer!

Oh shoot, Aries moon

ooooh and lots of Gemini!

Old 03-08-2011, 07:08 PM

Is there a thread that runs thru these Mars Cancer people?

Richard Gere, Diane Keaton (enjoys renovating homes in L.A.) Ashton Kutcher (with 4 personal placments in Aquarius-described as very computer savvy) John Lithgow, Liza Minnelli, Eddie Murphy, Dolly Parton, Keanu Reeves, Natalie Wood (she drowned!).

Mars pursues, Venus attracts. Mars goes after the Venusian bait.

Mars shows how we reach out to the person who catches our eye. Venus reveals how we make ourselves attractive to capture attention.

So there! Mars Cancer riddle solved! Next?

Last edited by tijlover; 03-08-2011 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 03-08-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
I'm not one ounce Taurus but I can smell something one mile away.
Since (karma?) I've brushed shoulders with so many Moon Taurus people it makes sense that there'd be other keen sniffers in the perfume industry, not just catering to the more sensual earth signs but the erotic water signs.

Liz Taylor, a Pisces with Moon in passionate Scorpio, has a perfume called, appropriately, Passion.

Calvin Klein has his Obsession perfume.

Lyra, if you're a Cap Riser, what house are your "fish" in? Pisces placements in the 2nd house of Taurus or third house of Gemini?

Last edited by tijlover; 03-08-2011 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 03-08-2011, 07:33 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,907,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Is there a thread that runs thru these Mars Cancer people?

Richard Gere, Diane Keaton (enjoys renovating homes in L.A.) Ashton Kutcher (with 4 personal placments in Aquarius-described as very computer savvy) John Lithgow, Liza Minnelli, Eddie Murphy, Dolly Parton, Keanu Reeves, Natalie Wood (she drowned!).

Mars pursues, Venus attracts. Mars goes after the Venusian bait.

Mars shows how we reach out to the person who catches our eye. Venus reveals how we make ourselves attractive to capture attention.

So there! Mars Cancer riddle solved! Next?

So if Mars is how we pursue, my mars is in aries and I DO NOT chase men. Even when I'm super attracted, I try to find ways to make them come to me or I strike up a convo in a 100% platonic way and from there I just hope he asks me out.

Also, my Venus is in Scorpio and I try to attract men by using my sense of humor, my listening skills, and big nerdy smile, I always thought scorpio was more brooding and mysterious. If anything, I feel like I lack a lot of mystery.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
So if Mars is how we pursue, my mars is in aries and I DO NOT chase men.
I believe you! Can't see you chasing down anyone!

You merely take the that .22 Beretta out of your purse, point it at his temple, and say: You're coming with me!

Mars in Aries is one of the most masculine Mars signs for a woman to possess, just like Mars in Cancer being such a feminine Mars sign for a man to have.

Last edited by tijlover; 03-08-2011 at 08:04 PM.. Reason: Add line

Old 03-08-2011, 08:15 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,907,527 times
^^^Tiji, this better not mean I'm butch

Old 03-08-2011, 08:29 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
I like reading my horoscope and seeing if it comes even close. I read about my sign it's close but not always dead on. I like the numerology thing too. Cafe Astrology .com Is a cool site to try if you have free time.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:43 PM

237 posts, read 379,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
So if Mars is how we pursue, my mars is in aries and I DO NOT chase men. Even when I'm super attracted, I try to find ways to make them come to me or I strike up a convo in a 100% platonic way and from there I just hope he asks me out.

Also, my Venus is in Scorpio and I try to attract men by using my sense of humor, my listening skills, and big nerdy smile, I always thought scorpio was more brooding and mysterious. If anything, I feel like I lack a lot of mystery.
Your feeling about your lack of mystery,and attacting a man by using your sense of humor is the sag in you talking! I'm a sag too, and we're a bit goofy a la scooby doo at times lol. Some of the best comedians have strong sag placements! Do you have other sag placements? And girl, you got a aries moon, what house is that in? Aries rules mars! This one of the MOST POTENT placements! This is some old school amazon warrier! Own it! However, you do have a virgo moon though don't you? Are you too hard on yourself? That placement can have a very LOUD inner critic! Venus in scorpio hmmm, do you have that laser lock that their known for? So many scorpios stare, they never seem to just glance lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships