Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2011, 01:03 AM

896 posts, read 1,852,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna in AZ View Post
What is your sun, Tobias?

Cancer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2011, 02:07 AM

343 posts, read 524,186 times
@Tobias,

Yes, you are water/fire. This is a very rudimentary reading since I don't have your birthdate and the aspects/houses. What strikes me is the amount of cardinal and fixed signs.

You have the ability to follow through on your goals with no problem.
You can get extremely frustrated by anything that blocks you from what you want. Sometimes you are the cause.
You are emotionally very intense and impulsive. You might experience big swings in moods.

You lack air in your chart. Communication might be an issue. You probably learn through experience rather than through formal education. Your form of communication is to absorb and express emotionally, physically or psychically. It's hard for you to be objective.

Having Aqua as an ascendant gives you some air but since an ascendant (unless heavily aspected) is what other's see, what you present is not who you are deep down. You mask your depth and rarely show your true self unless you feel safe. Aqua is also fixed and although an air sign, is quite deep & emotional but it's veneer is that of an eccentric, intellectual type.

Given the preponderance of Cancer in your chart, I suspect you are ruled by the moon. I'd have to know the aspects and what planets you may have in the 4th house.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:11 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,143,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
Come on, you really oughta know better than to be daring all the Cardinal signs around here...!
Being one of them, I should!

Quote:
@Sierra, what do you have in Scorpio? Rising? You're a Cap sun, right?
Yeah, I'm a Cappy. My Moon & Venus are in Scorpio.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:32 AM

Ha, I found something quite interesting... What do you all think?

A: The decan attributes to your personality traits. For example people born in the first decan of their sign, are the ones that are most like that sign. The people born in the second decan of their sign, are the most mellowed out. And the people born in the third decan of their sign, have the least traits of that sign.

Here are all the decans: People born between March 21 and March 31's decan is Aries (so they're double Aries).People born between April 1 and April 10's decan is Leo (so they are Aries with Leo traits).People born between April 11 and April 20's decan is Sagittaius (they are Aries with Sagittarius traits, though, compared to the other two Aries decans, they act the least like an Aries).People born between April 21 and May 1's decan is Taurus (the traits of Taurus are doubled here).People born between May 2 and May 11's decan is Virgo (they are Taurus with some Virgo traits).People born between May 12 and May 20's decan is Capricorn (they are Taurus with some Capricorn traits, though, compared to the other two Taurus decans, they act the least like Taurus).People born between May 21 and May 31's decan is Gemini (the traits of Gemini are doubled here).People born between June 1 and June 11's decan is Libra (they are Gemini's with some Libra traits).People born between June 12 and June 21's decan is Aquarius (they are Gemini's with some Aquarius traits, but compared to the other two Gemini decans, they are the least like Gemini's).People born between June 22 and July 1's decan is Cancer (the traits of cancer are doubled here).People born between July 2 and July 11's decan is Scorpio (they are Cancer's with some Scorpio traits).People born between July 12 and July 22's decan is Pisces (they are Cancer's with Pisces traits, though, compared to the other two Cancer decans, they are the least like Cancer).People born between July 23 and August 2's decan is Leo (the traits of Leo are doubled here).People born between August 3 and August 13's decan is Sagittarius (they are Leo's with some Sagittarius traits).People born between August 14 and August 23's decan is Aries (they are Leo's with Aries traits, though, compared to the other two Leo decans, they are the least like Leo).People born between August 24 and September 2's decan is Virgo (the traits of Virgo are doubled here).People born between September 3 and September 13's decan is Capricorn (they are Virgo's with some Capricorn traits).People born between September 14 and September 23's decan is Taurus (they are Virgo's with Taurus traits, though, compared to the other two Virgo decans, they are the least like Virgo).People born between September 24 and October 4's decan is Libra (the traits of Libra are doubled here).People born between October 5 and October 15's decan is Aquarius (they are Libra's with some Aquarius traits).People born between October 16 and October 23's decan is Gemini (they are Libra's with Gemini traits, though, compared to the other two Libra decans, they are the least like Libra).People born between October 24 and November 1's decan is Scorpio (the traits of Scorpio are doubled here).People born between November 2 and November 11's decan is Pisces (they are Scorpio's with some Pisces traits).People born between November 12 and November 22's decan is Cancer (they are Scorpio's with Cancer traits, though, compared to the other two Scorpio decans, they are the least like Scorpio).People born between November 23 and December 2's decan is Sagittarius (the traits of Sagittarius are doubled here).People born between December 3 and December 11's decan is Aries (they are Sagittarius with some Aries traits).People born between December 12 and December 21's decan is Leo (they are Sagittarius with Leo traits, though, compared to the other two Sagittarius decans, they are the least like Sagittarius).People born between December 22 and January 1's decan is Capricorn (the traits of Capricorn are doubled here).People born between January 2 and January 11's decan is Taurus (they are Capricorn's with some Taurus traits).People born between January 12 and January 20's decan is Virgo (they are Capricorn's with Virgo traits, though, compared to the other two Capricorn decans, they are the least like Capricorn).People born between January 21 and January 30's decan is Aquarius (the traits of Aquarius are doubled here).People born between January 31 and February 9's decan is Gemini (they are Aquarius with some Gemini traits).People born between February 10 and February 18's decan is Libra (they are Aquarius with Libra traits, though, compared to the other two Aquarius decans, they are the least like Aquarius).People born between February 19 and February 28 (or 29)'s decan is Pisces (the traits of Pisces are doubled here).

What is a "short sale" on a home-Languages Questions answered

Old 03-09-2011, 06:47 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,688,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
People born between October 24 and November 1's decan is Scorpio (the traits of Scorpio are doubled here).
This is my mother and me (same birthday).
Quote:
People born between November 2 and November 11's decan is Pisces (they are Scorpio's with some Pisces traits).
This is my middle daughter, also Scorpio but not cut from the same cloth.

Old 03-09-2011, 07:09 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,453,158 times
Quote:
I've got sun, moon, mercury in cardinal (aries) and no one would describe me as hyper. In fact, I'm pretty slow. However, it shows itself as loving new beginnings and originality is huge for me.

If I don't like how things are going, I'm going to find a way to change it.
Not sure I'd describe all Cardinal signs as necessarily "hyper" either (Cancer, hyper?!), but they pretty famously seem to like to "control" things, even if many of them would insist they're not picking a quarrel, they're just trying to "change things they don't like"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
............Cardinal has to do with being hyper, they want something going on all the time. If there isn't something going on they'll create a crisis, so they can respond to it and know they are living.
My Sun in Cardinal Aries, my Moon in Cardinal Capricorn, now I certainly wouldn't call that an excess of Cardinality.

Deliberately create a crisis so I can respond to it and certify I'm alive?
No doubt your Aries sun also has more than a little to do with all that kinetic "energy" & "tension", along with the squares. And being more earth-sign deliberative (and "fire-sign challenged") myself, I usually have trouble connecting with Fire's typical style of "don't just stand there, do something"! But yes, Liz Greene has also commented that "action" and "movement", even if it's just to be create a crisis, are how Fire signs remind themselves they're "alive", with "stillness" and inactivity being synonymous with "death".

Old 03-09-2011, 07:59 AM

5,696 posts, read 19,139,351 times
yes, I admit it. I do give it some thought. I do not understand all the in's and out's of astrology. I have made charts before but was not overly good at it. I know that throughout my life there are certain signs that I do not mesh well with. I realize there is more to someone other than their sun sign but in my experience it has been pretty consistent that I am not going to get along with someone of a certain sun sign. A lot of time I don't even know what their sign is until later. Then I have that Ahh HA! moment when I find out. That is why so and so is a jerk! lol. I can usually spot a Pisces right way. They always have that starry look in their eyes. I get a bad vibe almost immediately. I also do not get along with Capricorns or Gemini's. Those are the worst 3 signs for me to spend time with. If I had to chose the worst of of the 3, by past experience, it would be Gemini.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:31 AM

Isn't that sweet or what?! Not that it's any news to me...

1st Decan » 22nd - 31st December: Ruled by Saturn you will work double hard for twice the time, just to achieve your heart's desires

Astral Aspects :: Astrology :: Sun-Sign Decans

Old 03-09-2011, 12:05 PM

102 posts, read 147,087 times
I am Sagittarius through and through. Most of the people in my life are Sagittarius.

Old 03-09-2011, 01:32 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,593,117 times
Quote:
Ha, I found something quite interesting... What do you all think?

A: The decan attributes to your personality traits. For example people born in the first decan of their sign, are the ones that are most like that sign. The people born in the second decan of their sign, are the most mellowed out. And the people born in the third decan of their sign, have the least traits of that sign.

Here are all the decans:

People born between May 21 and May 31's decan is Gemini (the traits of Gemini are doubled here).
What do you know...my birthday May 24th...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships