Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2011, 07:57 PM

19,639 posts, read 20,133,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post

What Venus does on the lighter side- it has me curious about dead things and death. .
I share this curiosity as well, though I'm not sure it would be my Venus placement... (Aries)

The only Scorpio I have in my chart is ..:dun dun dunnn:...Uranus

But I suppose it could be something else...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2011, 08:32 PM

23,145 posts, read 28,915,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingjupiter View Post
Yes, that beautiful powerful moon was in virgo. Hips along with thighs ,I'm pretty sure are ruled by sag.
From my own deductions, physical ailments start with the head (Aries first sign) and works their way down to the feet (Pisces, last sign of the zodiac).

Libra, is half-way down the body to the feet. Knees-Capricorn, ankles-Aquarius, 2nd to last. I've always thought Saj was furthur down the body.

Old 03-28-2011, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post

Sun & Moon dynamics have you by the heart in this one.
Virgo moon seeks a perfect union, Sag Sun is eager to go and get it.
If I recall, Pear Martini also has that go-getting, risk-loving, adventuresome, challenge-loving, highly sexual, impulsive Mars in Aries. If it appears to be dangerous, Aries will jump right in there and enjoy every minute of the danger. And there's a powerful, magnetic attraction of Aries to Scorpio.

Yes, Saj is a risk-taker as well, but they'd prefer to retain their freedom, keep things more on the lighter side. Intense Aries? Keep things on the lighter side? Oh puke!

Last edited by tijlover; 03-28-2011 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 03-28-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Have you ever considered a career professional wrestling?
Bingo! Perfect for that combination! For some reason, I will always associate wrestling with Cancer! And boxing!

Anytime I see these hard-shell types, water comes to mind immediately.

Old 03-28-2011, 10:14 PM

19,639 posts, read 20,133,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Bingo! Perfect for that combination! For some reason, I will always associate wrestling with Cancer! And boxing!

Anytime I see these hard-shell types, water comes to mind immediately.

Hmm! maybe there's something more to my sarcasm after all! lol

Old 03-29-2011, 12:11 AM

896 posts, read 1,847,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Have you ever considered a career professional wrestling?

I would love that.

Just gotta lose about 50 lbs, then regain it in muscle. Oh yeah, and actually become tough somehow.

Old 03-29-2011, 03:05 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,387,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut Nore View Post
Does anyone want to do my chart?? I'm uber curious about me and my relation to everything else?? Any takers??
Go to Horoscope and Astrology - Homepage - Astrodienst

Put in your birth information and go to "Free Charts". It's all computer generated, so it won't be as great as having an astrologer personally interpreting your chart. You can read some limited information there.

However, there is a section that generates your chart and allows you to click on all the different symbols in your chart to read the meaning. It's called "Astro-Click Portrait". It will give you a more complete picture of your chart.

I'm a Leo with Scorpio rising and a Scorpio moon. Pray for me, people.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:05 PM

Shooting Stars: You're saving grace? is your sexy, magnetic Scorpio Ascendant. You should have no problem sexually attracting suitors.

Now, if your Mars/Venus doesn't compliment your persona, then there may be some surprises/shocks in store in the bedroom.

I'm, naturally, magnetized by Scorpio Ascendants, the easiest of Asc.'s to identify in a crowd, the sexiest Asc. you can possess, but I always wonder, what if this owner has one of those Mars signs where, once in the bedroom, they'd rather keep their clothes on and cuddle and watch TV.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:14 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,585,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
what if this owner has one of those Mars signs where, once in the bedroom, they'd rather keep their clothes on and cuddle and watch TV.
Well, it depends upon the person, right? Or are you saying a Scorpio asc. would take their clothes off for any and every person???

So what signs like to cuddle....yuck.

Old 03-30-2011, 09:48 PM

896 posts, read 1,847,132 times
I love watching tv, in bed, with clothes on.

Sounds like a hot date to me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships