Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 08:35 AM

1,041 posts, read 1,525,383 times

Advertisements

Why is everyone judging the OP?

He is not responsible for these women actions.

I have messed around with married women in my early twenties and felt ZERO responsability afterwards. I wasn't the one married. They were.

And people who think the husbands will come looking for him...please. This isn't the third world with honor killings. From my personal experience, most of the guys who get cheated on and learn about it don't pick up the shotgun and run after the guy in question. Most of the time they know why their wife decided (cheating usually happens for a reason) to stray so they usually huddle in a corner with their shattered ego.

I was cheated on and I cheated and I helped women cheated.

Now to the OP. Don't try to understand these women. They are in a transition phase in their life and they don't know what they want. Don't flatter yourself too much. You didn't lead them anywhere...they simply saw an opportunity in you. If it isn't you, it will be somebody else.

Don't be afraid of the husbands, but be very careful with these women. Some are in a very fragile state of mind and can go crazy on you. I had a lady 20 year older than me harassing me and it was no fun. She was a good friend but she wasn't in a good place mentally and it made my life a living hell for a while.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:36 AM

1,041 posts, read 1,525,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
You know she is married, and still you continue. You are a predator.

You are commiting adultry. You are cheating on her husband. Maybe when a husband catches you and blows your head off, you will get the picture. As you reside in Hell, and you will, maybe you will see the error of your ways.

Probably, you are writing this just to see the responces, because I can't believe anyone can really be that stupid.
Not sure if you're serious.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:39 AM

201 posts, read 648,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeLucasLongLostChin View Post
Why is everyone judging the OP?

He is not responsible for these women actions.

I have messed around with married women in my early twenties and felt ZERO responsability afterwards. I wasn't the one married. They were.

And people who think the husbands will come looking for him...please. This isn't the third world with honor killings. From my personal experience, most of the guys who get cheated on and learn about it don't pick up the shotgun and run after the guy in question. Most of the time they know why their wife decided (cheating usually happens for a reason) to stray so they usually huddle in a corner with their shattered ego.

I was cheated on and I cheated and I helped women cheated.

Now to the OP. Don't try to understand these women. They are in a transition phase in their life and they don't know what they want. Don't flatter yourself too much. You didn't lead them anywhere...they simply saw an opportunity in you. If it isn't you, it will be somebody else.

Don't be afraid of the husbands, but be very careful with these women. Some are in a very fragile state of mind and can go crazy on you. I had a lady 20 year older than me harassing me and it was no fun. She was a good friend but she wasn't in a good place mentally and it made my life a living hell for a while.
I gotta love the above post all day!!! I know why im getting attacked on the forum, its because im the one being honest and admitting what i have done... the married women isnt posting this and being honest and if she was youd be attacking her instead. If she were here saying, "I cheat on my husband with younger, single guys," eveeryone would be calling her names because of it and they would never mention the guy she is doing it with. Im here and being honest so attack me! i love the section on this site how people are bringing back my old posts. very funny actually and lets be honest, i dont seek out married women, give me a break! married women seek me because they arent happy at home!!!

Old 02-04-2011, 08:42 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,373,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelBrock77 View Post
I gotta love the above post all day!!! I know why im getting attacked on the forum, its because im the one being honest and admitting what i have done... the married women isnt posting this and being honest and if she was youd be attacking her instead. If she were here saying, "I cheat on my husband with younger, single guys," eveeryone would be calling her names because of it and they would never mention the guy she is doing it with. Im here and being honest so attack me! i love the section on this site how people are bringing back my old posts. very funny actually and lets be honest, i dont seek out married women, give me a break! married women seek me because they arent happy at home!!!
You are helping a married person to cheat. You are equally responsible. And a bad person.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:44 AM

3,573 posts, read 6,474,681 times
Quote:

You can jump up and down with glee because one person agreed with your antics because they've done the same thing.

Men like you and George don't take responsibility for your actions and I'm sure don't take responsibility in many aspects of your life.

You're the type of man that wants to blame the woman and think you are the innocent ones.

Go ahead and think all you want but the real truth is that both of you are equal partners with the women in committing adultery.

And what comes around, goes around.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:46 AM

1,100 posts, read 3,012,198 times
Well, it takes two to tango. But these women really have NO right to get angry with you. They are MARRIED...helllooooooo...It sounds like they are taking advantage of you and want to have their cake and eat it too.

If you continue to have sexual encounters with married women, expect the same result. You are obviously dealing with unhappily married women. You will be on the receiving end of their emotional baggage. They are in fantasy land when they are with you. If I was you, I would keep them at bay and only deal with either already DIVORCED women or SINGLE women....

Old 02-04-2011, 08:51 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,204,974 times
Quote:
But we are not discussing these married women. We are discussing your actions as per your post. You are the Dealer. They are the addicts. Who is worse? I do not care because both are in the wrong. Being a honest louse does not make you an acceptable louse.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:52 AM

3,573 posts, read 6,474,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2justynsarah View Post
Well, it takes two to tango. But these women really have NO right to get angry with you. They are MARRIED...helllooooooo...It sounds like they are taking advantage of you and want to have their cake and eat it too.

If you continue to have sexual encounters with married women, expect the same result. You are obviously dealing with unhappily married women. You will be on the receiving end of their emotional baggage. They are in fantasy land when they are with you. If I was you, I would keep them at bay and only deal with either already DIVORCED women or SINGLE women....
I love it (NOT) when women think it's the women and the men are completely innocent in their little shenanigans. Both are too blame in these types of relationships.

But I wasn't addressing the married women because that's not what he was writing about. He was stating that he is the innocent one in these relationship with married women.

I'm not addressing the married women's behavior because that's a given that they are totally wrong in what they are doing.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:57 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
Married women that cheat are wonderful. It's a good idea to enjoy the pleasure that they seek and give. What's the problem? Don't worry about it, enjoy it!

Old 02-04-2011, 09:00 AM

201 posts, read 648,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
I love it (NOT) when women think it's the women and the men are completely innocent in their little shenanigans. Both are too blame in these types of relationships.

But I wasn't addressing the married women because that's not what he was writing about. He was stating that he is the innocent one in these relationship with married women.

I'm not addressing the married women's behavior because that's a given that they are totally wrong in what they are doing.
I AM STATING I AM INNOCENT??? READ THE ORIGINAL PARAGRAPH AGAIN...

Lets get something straight, I take 100% responsibility for messing around with married women. Maybe I led them on and shouldnt have done anything in the first place. However, I'm single and really am allowed to do whatever I want. I am not a cheater and I have never cheated on girlfriends. To me, this whole thing is odd, but it seems to be largly accepted in the world. People cheat like it's nothing and yes I add to it because I let it happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships