Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 09:07 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Nah, I don't think you're confused at all. You seem to know exactly what you're getting yourself into.

Just hope that none of these husbands come looking for you.

Let's hope one of them does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeLucasLongLostChin View Post
Not sure if you're serious.
Oh, I'm serious. You are a predator. Do you live in Texas?

Old 02-04-2011, 09:08 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,373,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelBrock77 View Post
I AM STATING I AM INNOCENT??? READ THE ORIGINAL PARAGRAPH AGAIN...

Lets get something straight, I take 100% responsibility for messing around with married women. Maybe I led them on and shouldnt have done anything in the first place. However, I'm single and really am allowed to do whatever I want. I am not a cheater and I have never cheated on girlfriends. To me, this whole thing is odd, but it seems to be largly accepted in the world. People cheat like it's nothing and yes I add to it because I let it happen.
You are a bad person in my book. You are helping a married person to cheat.

You are just getting what is coming to you.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:08 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,204,974 times
Quote:
I AM STATING I AM INNOCENT??? READ THE ORIGINAL PARAGRAPH AGAIN...

Lets get something straight, I take 100% responsibility for messing around with married women. Maybe I led them on and shouldnt have done anything in the first place. However, I'm single and really am allowed to do whatever I want. I am not a cheater and I have never cheated on girlfriends. To me, this whole thing is odd, but it seems to be largly accepted in the world. People cheat like it's nothing and yes I add to it because I let it happen.
No you are not. You are doing what you want because you enjoy doing so. As I mentioned, you have an entitled personality.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:17 AM

3,360 posts, read 8,390,106 times
Just hope the married husbands of the women you're sleeping with don't find out about you and where you live. To say you're living dangerously is an understatement. Ethics aside, many men would want to kill someone who slept with their life.

Bolt your door at night.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:19 AM

1,041 posts, read 1,525,383 times
Quote:
I know why im getting attacked on the forum, its because im the one being honest and admitting what i have done...
There are a lot of religious and conformist people on CD.

Many people here bring everything back to marriage and have a very clear cut good vs bad vision of things.

I guess it's a way of seeing the world. I don't agree with it but I also won't convince them to think otherwise, so when people are being judgemental, your best bet is to ignore.

It's simple. If you don't feel comfortable with sleeping with married women, don't do it. You don't need validation from internet nobodies like us.

Personally, I don't think you're doing anything wrong. It is NORMAL to be tempted. If you flirt with a woman, you are just one of many temptations she'll have throughout her marriage. If she decides to give in, I don't think it's your problem. Are we supposed to keep married women in burkas so that guys never hit on them?

I don't feel threatened when other men flirt with my GF. I actually find it flattering and it reinforces the idea that she choses me over them. It reminds me of the first time I saw her, when she chose me over a bunch of guys who were after her in a bar. It keeps me on the edge and I'll never sit back and assume she's mine. I say, bring them on!

Husbands who go after the guy with whom their wife cheated with are really dumb and insecure. If you can't sit down and reflect on why your wife strayed...you're completly oblivious and deserved to be cheated on.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:19 AM

142 posts, read 365,585 times
Let me get this straight. The OP allows married women to cheat on their husbands with him, knows full well that they are married, yet moans and complains that he's confused, lost and doesn't know what to do?

What did you think was gonna happen genius? You'd live happily ever after with these women? You knew they had husbands. Nothing confusing there.

Here's a concept: take responsibility for your actions and act like a grown man.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:22 AM

1,041 posts, read 1,525,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Oh, I'm serious. You are a predator. Do you live in Texas?
I'm not the OP. Why are you calling me a predator again?

No, I don't even live in the US, but is that a vague internet threat? Allow me to laugh at you.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:30 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
I have a question here for the forum and in advance thanks for the advice.
Do you really want advice? It doesn't seem like you do, but I will answer your questions.

Quote:
How much damage can you do in a coffee shop? They talk to me about their husbands, their problems and about common interests.
How much damage? A lot. They are using you. Someone--I believe it was Matt--compared them to an addict/dealer relationship. This is true. They are using you to create a rift in their marriage. You are allowing them to do this.

Quote:
What were they hoping for? Be my girlfriend in the day and then go home to their husbands at night?
They are looking to fill some void in their marriages. Not enough attention, not enough sex, not enough "feeling pretty," whatever. This is not necessarily their husbands' fault: some women just have issues.

Quote:
Feel free to let me know if you think I'm at fault. I know I'm not off the hook here.
You both are at fault. Your language is a lot of "I'm confused" and "how did this happen" and "somehow things lead to this or that." Take some responsibility for your actions. This doesn't just keep happening to you.

Here's my question for you. Why do you keep involving yourself with unattainable women? Are you afraid of a relationship that has the potential to really go somewhere?

Last edited by JustJulia; 02-04-2011 at 09:53 AM..

Old 02-04-2011, 09:35 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,952 times
Quote:
I'm not the OP. Why are you calling me a predator again?

No, I don't even live in the US, but is that a vague internet threat? Allow me to laugh at you.

No threat, just a hope.

Does your girl friend know what you do? Maybe she is with someone else now?

Old 02-04-2011, 09:51 AM

3,573 posts, read 6,474,681 times
Quote:
There are a lot of religious and conformist people on CD.

Many people here bring everything back to marriage and have a very clear cut good vs bad vision of things.

I guess it's a way of seeing the world. I don't agree with it but I also won't convince them to think otherwise, so when people are being judgemental, your best bet is to ignore.

It's simple. If you don't feel comfortable with sleeping with married women, don't do it. You don't need validation from internet nobodies like us.

Personally, I don't think you're doing anything wrong. It is NORMAL to be tempted. If you flirt with a woman, you are just one of many temptations she'll have throughout her marriage. If she decides to give in, I don't think it's your problem. Are we supposed to keep married women in burkas so that guys never hit on them?

I don't feel threatened when other men flirt with my GF. I actually find it flattering and it reinforces the idea that she choses me over them. It reminds me of the first time I saw her, when she chose me over a bunch of guys who were after her in a bar. It keeps me on the edge and I'll never sit back and assume she's mine. I say, bring them on!

Husbands who go after the guy with whom their wife cheated with are really dumb and insecure. If you can't sit down and reflect on why your wife strayed...you're completly oblivious and deserved to be cheated on.
^^ This is a load of crap. It has nothing about being a conformist or religious person. It's about being a person of honor, trust and moral character.

That's what's wrong with our society, we think we are entitled to have whatever we want.

And two wrongs don't make it right. Both parties are to blame. You can justify your bad behavior however you want but at the end of the day, you are wasting energy and time in a losing, potentially dangerous game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships