Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2011, 07:23 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Breaking news! Finally! After decades of exhaustive research, the definition of a good woman has been found!

A GOOD woman is a woman who is willing to put up with bums!

A good woman is someone who is not judgmental
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2011, 07:24 PM

1,496 posts, read 2,439,119 times
Do not deceive , that is enough!!

Old 02-21-2011, 07:40 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,190,213 times
Since we are discussing finding a woman for a long term relationship which may include children someday, I hope that a woman is judgmental for the safety of her children when the father is gone at work, or when choosing a daycare, or babysitter, etc..

Old 02-21-2011, 08:00 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,451,073 times
as an expert in the field of dating her are my top 5 things that will generally tell you if a girl is worth dating

#1 high heels............................RED FLAG...................this individual needs lot”s of attention
#2 does she offer to pay her half of dinner on the first date. If she doesn't it's no big deal but if she does then you know she's not a gold digger.................quickly say no no I got this but thanks for offering.

#3 will she shoot raw oysters? once again if she doesn't no big deal but if she does then ......................well you know LOL

#4 whats here mother look like? I don't buy into the whole women are just like there mothers but the do usually end up looking like them

#5 and this is an important one..................... girls with lot's of guy friends. RED FLAG......run and run fast as these women are generally unable to receive the attention they need by female companions or one Man.

Old 02-21-2011, 08:02 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
The woman I clicked with also

Wasn't afraid to laugh or be silly

The conversation is not ONESIDED with me asking her all the questions
These are good signs for someone you will enjoy being around, but not necessarily a good woman.

Old 02-21-2011, 08:07 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
as an expert in the field of dating her are my top 5 things that will generally tell you if a girl is worth dating

#1 high heels............................RED FLAG...................this individual needs lot”s of attention
High heels? And another poster said that a sign of bad women is that they wear pants.

Sometimes I ...

BRACE YOURSELF

... wear pants and high heels. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Old 02-22-2011, 06:13 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,016,915 times
Quote:

#2 does she offer to pay her half of dinner on the first date. If she doesn't it's no big deal but if she does then you know she's not a gold digger.................quickly say no no I got this but thanks for offering.

#3 will she shoot raw oysters? once again if she doesn't no big deal but if she does then ......................well you know LOL

#4 whats here mother look like? I don't buy into the whole women are just like there mothers but the do usually end up looking like them

#5 and this is an important one..................... girls with lot's of guy friends. RED FLAG......run and run fast as these women are generally unable to receive the attention they need by female companions or one Man
I have to agree. The signs I bolded pretty much scream female player.

The thing is more and more women are interacting with guys more. They stay away from each other.

They all use this " I don't like girls because they play games and guys are more honest."
They themselves turn out to be the girl that plays games and I think they genuinely do not realize it.

Old 02-22-2011, 07:24 AM

37,617 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:

#5 and this is an important one..................... girls with lot's of guy friends. RED FLAG......run and run fast as these women are generally unable to receive the attention they need by female companions or one Man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I have to agree. The signs I bolded pretty much scream female player.

The thing is more and more women are interacting with guys more. They stay away from each other.

They all use this " I don't like girls because they play games and guys are more honest."
They themselves turn out to be the girl that plays games and I think they genuinely do not realize it.
Honestly. Did you guys fall off a spaceship??

Old 02-22-2011, 08:13 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,357 times
Quote:

Now, Noisy heels in a library is definitely a red flag in my book.

Old 02-22-2011, 09:37 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,092,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bright_future View Post
Physical signs of a Good woman
- just earrings or very little jewelry
- wears normal generic brand clothes but wears them just right, does not go over the top with things like 4 inch heels, leather, or mini skirts
-wears make up in a way that you don't notice it
- wears a Christian bracelet/necklace that isn't flashy
- has a smooth face b.c does not smoke or let other toxins into her body
- easily smiles
- overall clean appearance
- you really don't even notice she owns a cell phone

Physical signs of a BAD woman
- looks like she's suffocating b.c of the tight jeans she's wearing
- wears 4 inch heels
- wears mini skirts, leather, suits, pants , button down shirts
- wears more than 3 pieces of jewelry all the time
- shows noticeable cleavage even though she's in a relationship
- has wrinkles and she hasn't even hit 35 b.c of smoking, stress
- is noticeably overweight
- is noticeably too skinny
- has tattoos and piercings on tongue/lip/ belly button/ eyebrow/ **** anywhere else except for ears

Your bad girl ..lmao..described in a sense..But Im a good girl just with bad tendencies..
OMG your so funny
Your good girl seems like a tight ass, who is boring as hell
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships