Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2011, 03:59 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,153,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unseengundam View Post
A while back I made my first trip to a Gentleman's Club and was quite shocked with all things that actually happened. Let me start of by saying I am 25 old guy who never really has had a girlfriend before. I have been trying to interact with people and going out to social places like book clubs, volunteer events, and bars. Well one of my friends, who lives far away in San Diego, was saying what I really needed to is visit a strip club. In fact, he suggested a club and finally convinced me this was an experience every guy needed to have. I will admit the thought of seeing hot girls was definitely a turn-on for me.

So I finally dragged myself into the club and find it is a full nude club! That made me sort of nervous but the atmosphere actually turned to be quite different from a normal bar. Last time I went to the bar with my friends, all guys were busy chasing the few hot girls in bar. Here I soon found myself being approached by the hot waitress and of course strippers wanting me to buy dances or buy them drinks. All I had to do was just sit there and strippers would come by and sit on my lap and attempt to flirt! Too bad in real bar the girls aren't like this at all.

Anyhow, the real shocking part was the shady, if not semi-illegal, activities going on in the club. In the back corners you could see ladies giving lap dances to guys who seemed have their pants "loose"! In fact, I actually saw one guy put his hands down there. I finally decided to get a lap dance and the girl convinced me to go the VIP room. I am already nervous having this hot girl alone with me. Then during the 2nd dance she says I should feel free to touch her! I end up just touching her waist and got completely embarrassed. So after that dance I ask to her to stop, pay her and quickly exit club and drive home. To say truth this was a fairly uncomfortable and shocking experience for guy like me.

Of course, after my friend hears this he says I was a complete p**sy for fleeing right when good part started. To say the truth I do feel like I ran away from club a bit too fast from just touching this girl's waist. My friend's solution is to go back to this club or another and this time buy couple more lap dances to see where it goes. The horny part of me definitely want to hit the Gentleman's clubs to check out the hot girls. The other part of me thinks it is bad idea and probably will be an uncomfortable experience. Do guys think I actually go back to one?
Hey, if it makes you uncomfortable, then why do it?

The last time I went to a strip club was for my brother's bachelor party 20 years ago. To be honest with you, those places pretty boring after about ten minutes. I mean, sure, there are lots of attractive women peeling their clothes off in front of you (A caveat on the word 'attractive.' It really depends on the club), but when you realize that you can't touch them and they are about as emotionally involved in their work as they would be working the cash register at a 7/11, it kind of loses its appeal. And guys who frequent those places on a regular basis are a bit pathetic. Why pay to look at something that anybody with a brain and a personality can pretty much get for free?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2011, 07:25 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,800,032 times
OP - did you go to the Champagne Room?
'Cause everyone knows - there's no sex in the Champagne Room!

Old 02-11-2011, 07:29 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,254 times
Honestly, the original post is very funny! I read and re-read and had tears rolling down my cheeks in all 10 times!

Old 02-11-2011, 08:10 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,411 times
Stripclubs are what they are. Those women only want your money that is all. I cannot lie they are cool to go to for like three times a year with friends or a bachelor party, other than that I would never "frequent"them. Can't lie though I get a laugh out of men thinking these women actually "like" them when they talk to them.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:20 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna in AZ View Post
Women in real life pay too and flirt because they are actually attracted to you.
No, no they don't, not in the way women who sell sex upfront do; and it's for that reason as to why sex workers have so many male customers.

Point blank, many regular women are anti sex, or only use sex to get what want at a particular moment (ie., Marriage, A vacation, kids).

Old 02-11-2011, 08:31 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
dude, if you get a girlfriend, you get a personal stripper and you won't be all uncomfortable (hopefully).
GFs cost more then a stripper in the long run.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:32 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
No, no they don't, not in the way women who sell sex upfront do; and it's for that reason as to why sex workers have so many male customers.

Point blank, many regular women are anti sex, or only use sex to get what want at a particular moment (ie., Marriage, A vacation, kids).
Can't disagree here.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:33 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
And... as everything else in life, in both cases you get what you pay for!

Old 02-11-2011, 08:34 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,409,867 times
Quote:
so? he'll actually be allowed to touch her and, get this, have real sex! and oh ya, she might actually do nice things for him beyond allowing him to only touch her...that's what a girlfriend does for her man..well a nice one.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:37 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynight View Post
Can't lie though I get a laugh out of men thinking these women actually "like" them when they talk to them.
OMG, I always thought it was because I was such a good looking fun stud. No wonder the more I spent, the better I looked to the ladies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships