Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 01:48 PM

353 posts, read 1,258,509 times

Advertisements

These are a bunch of doozies!

The nerve of some people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2008, 02:09 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,925,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingfree View Post
These are a bunch of doozies!

The nerve of some people.
How lovely! Makes you wanna go get some of your own.

“During our dinner date, just to make conversation, I asked my date, ‘So do you live alone?’ He said to me ‘No, I live with my girlfriend but she’s in Florida for the week.’ I couldn’t believe it! He had some nerve.”

Damn, some people don't appreciate honesty...

Old 03-30-2008, 02:11 PM

61,290 posts, read 87,094,098 times
when a tall nice looking office worker leaned over her way close in a most familiar way and drooled. he leaves. later explanation oh he is just an office friend i think he is gay.

Old 03-30-2008, 02:15 PM

18,432 posts, read 34,226,265 times
Were you talking to me? What is a date? I haven't been on one of those in over 16 years!!!!!!!

LOL....

Ok, this is not about a date, but my old boyfried from hs used to tell me he would come over and visit me on Wednesdays after work, but only if I made him dinner.

How about that? And I did not read the link. So, mine may be just stupid.

And do you know what? That boy got fried chicken, home made mac and cheese, fresh green beans, home made biscuits, and mashed potatoes with gravy almost every Wednesday.

What the heck?

Old 03-30-2008, 02:32 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,191,085 times
This thread is a stitch! Love it!

On a first date, I found out I was deathly allergic to something I had eaten at dinner...I had to go to the hospital in an ambulance, was intubated, etc. Bad scene! The guy called the next day (didn't even go to the hospital!!) and said I had embarrassed him and he could not see me anymore.

That's the wierdest thing said to me on a date. Definitely the meanest!

Old 03-30-2008, 03:07 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,925,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post

On a first date, I found out I was deathly allergic to something I had eaten at dinner...I had to go to the hospital in an ambulance, was intubated, etc. Bad scene! The guy called the next day (didn't even go to the hospital!!) and said I had embarrassed him and he could not see me anymore.

You can only thank whatever you ate! At least you didn't waste any time with this prick.

Old 03-30-2008, 03:09 PM

2,437 posts, read 6,989,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post

hmmpff I guess mouth to mouth was out of the question?

Old 03-30-2008, 03:12 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,588,560 times
The worst thing a woman can say on a date, "Does that come in adult size?" I love that line.

Old 03-30-2008, 06:10 PM

549 posts, read 1,924,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
The worst thing a woman can say on a date, "Does that come in adult size?" I love that line.
And probably the worst thing a guy can say is, "Are those real?"

Old 03-30-2008, 06:36 PM

3,455 posts, read 8,309,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by endersshadow View Post
And probably the worst thing a guy can say is, "Are those real?"
hardly, much worse: in the back of a cab a guy grabbed my mouth and squeezed it open to reveal my teeth (kinda like you would do to a horse or a dog, or a dead person if you were doing an autopsy). He said "lets get a look at these, yep they are all there!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships