Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 10:10 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,995,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bad-John View Post
He is, he EARNED that right in a desert. He speaks his mind and doesn't care who hears it. Especially from a loudmouth b*tch like that who can't control her drinking and getting drunk.
Oh please(the bold part)! Most soldiers rarely see any combat. Of it they do its when they are in the hundreds outnumbering the five enemy combatants they are taking on. By no means a rite of passage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
What makes you think you are a 5? You shouldn't rate yourself. The girl you went out with obviously saw something in you she liked. Next time be more confident.
Sometimes the woman is nice. By going out with him; she gets a free meal, etc. Most women are prostit......

Old 02-13-2011, 10:28 AM

3,409 posts, read 4,644,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Oh please(the bold part)! Most soldiers rarely see any combat. Of it they do its when they are in the hundreds outnumbering the five enemy combatants they are taking on. By no means a rite of passage.
He wasn't the one who DWIed home, remember that!

Old 02-13-2011, 10:43 AM

Quote:
He wasn't the one who DWIed home, remember that!
DWI = Driving While Intoxicated??

Oh! I got it. Anyways how do you know she didn't score unlike you and your friends?

Old 02-13-2011, 10:44 AM

3,573 posts, read 6,473,742 times
You must not be out of her league if she went on a date with you. Don't put labels on yourself or others and have confidence in yourself.

Old 02-13-2011, 10:49 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,204,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
I hate the league stuff. Insecurity All the way
Not necessarily. You can say someone is out of your league and be correct. If the gap is so great when it comes to background, intelligence and social status that it makes life too awkward, than the other person is out of your league. This however is different than the common usage of assigning numbers to perceived physical attractiveness. I would venture most the women that post on this forum are out of my league. I am just a simple guy living a simple lifestyle. I do not aspire to be much more than that.

Old 02-13-2011, 11:18 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,311,609 times
Quote:
He is, he EARNED that right in a desert. He speaks his mind and doesn't care who hears it. Especially from a loudmouth b*tch like that who can't control her drinking and getting drunk.

He chose to join the service. He was not drafted, so if he didn't want to serve he didn't have to. Also, there are servicemen that are gentlemen. Serving one's country is to be admired...being an ahole is not.

Old 02-13-2011, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
Not necessarily. You can say someone is out of your league and be correct. If the gap is so great when it comes to background, intelligence and social status that it makes life too awkward, than the other person is out of your league. This however is different than the common usage of assigning numbers to perceived physical attractiveness. I would venture most the women that post on this forum are out of my league. I am just a simple guy living a simple lifestyle. I do not aspire to be much more than that.

I have read many of your posts, and I doubt that anyone on this forum is out of your league. You are extremely intelligent, and most women find that very attractive.

Old 02-13-2011, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Sometimes the woman is nice. By going out with him; she gets a free meal, etc. Most women are prostit......

Let me guess...you are single. If you believe most women are prostitutes, you will more than likely stay that way. Sometimes the woman actually likes the man and is content to just walk or watch a movie at home. If the man has no respect for women, then, he will never have the joy of knowing a woman who loves him just for being himself.

Old 02-13-2011, 11:29 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,147,443 times
More to the OP's point. When I was in college, there was a very attractive woman who sat next to me in Renaissance Poetry. We chit chatted, and had lunch together. All that time, I was thinking, "Wow, she's pretty great."

So we started dating. I proceeded slowly, because I couldn't believe somebody this attractive was interested in me. Finally, one night we went back to her apartment, and she mentions how she had modeled in the past. She then gets out her portfolio to show me. She had been on the cover of Elle and Italian Vogue in the late 70s and early 80s (This was 1983, mind you). The only reason she had returned from Europe was because her mother had died and her father needed support. And the only reason she hadn't told me about her modeling was because she thought I would be too intimidated to ask her out. And I probably would have been.

We dated for six months. A long time at that point in my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships