Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 11:09 AM

102,185 posts, read 107,790,902 times

Advertisements

Why would anyone be threatened by sexually confident women? Isn't that what all men want? Just look around the forum at the guys posting that an ex was great in the sack, and so forth. There have been two polls in which the vast majority of guys said they'd prefer someone who was great in bed even if she were a plain Jane, to a beautiful woman who was not so great in bed. That seems to cover the topic adequately.

The only way to know if a woman is sexually confident is by taking her for a test drive. You can't feel threatened by an aspect of someone's personality that is highly private, unless you get to know that side of them. Some people here seem to be confusing potty-mouthed women with sexually confident ones. They're not the same at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 11:41 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why would anyone be threatened by sexually confident women? Isn't that what all men want? Just look around the forum at the guys posting that an ex was great in the sack, and so forth. There have been two polls in which the vast majority of guys said they'd prefer someone who was great in bed even if she were a plain Jane, to a beautiful woman who was not so great in bed. That seems to cover the topic adequately.

The only way to know if a woman is sexually confident is by taking her for a test drive. You can't feel threatened by an aspect of someone's personality that is highly private, unless you get to know that side of them. Some people here seem to be confusing potty-mouthed women with sexually confident ones. They're not the same at all.
If a women is great in bed in means she "may" adore you. There is hope she adores you. If a women is not interested in really letting go and allowing the adoration it "may" represent a suggestion that she is not letting go emotionally and either is hoping for someone else, or in fact there is someone else, or there could be problems. This occasion acts in a negative way and while may or may not be true it is a negative to what is going on. However the fundamental disposition of not being free to express represents a problem.....guys are human, ego is real, problems are problems. Plus entering a thought on line is a form of expression. The emotion is then expressed which is part of life. I hate mice for example....well I really don't hate the little guys but in my cottage? thats trespassing.

Men don't really feel threatened by sexually confident women, they simply are aware that the description and found personality opens the door to being betrayed due to abilities. Last I heard most guys like a women to think he's special...loyalty is important...dis-agreements from time to time are normal....socially aggressive and confident sexually suggests easy replacement abilities. A man then says...hey...I can be replaced if theres confusion or whatever....just as quickly as I was achieved...a hustler is a hustler....girls know as well....these are things that teenagers figure out.

A smart guy can tell before the test drive, hustler attitude, most of it...unless....all he's looking for is sex. If thats the case, he's not paying attention to the full girl and only looking for weakness which will increase potential for the strike.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
If a women is great in bed in means she "may" adore you. There is hope she adores you. If a women is not interested in really letting go and allowing the adoration it "may" represent a suggestion that she is not letting go emotionally and either is hoping for someone else, or in fact there is someone else, or there could be problems. This occasion acts in a negative way and while may or may not be true it is a negative to what is going on. However the fundamental disposition of not being free to express represents a problem.....guys are human, ego is real, problems are problems. Plus entering a thought on line is a form of expression. The emotion is then expressed which is part of life. I hate mice for example....well I really don't hate the little guys but in my cottage? thats trespassing.

Men don't really feel threatened by sexually confident women, they simply are aware that the description and found personality opens the door to being betrayed due to abilities. Last I heard most guys like a women to think he's special...loyalty is important...dis-agreements from time to time are normal....socially aggressive and confident sexually suggests easy replacement abilities. A man then says...hey...I can be replaced if theres confusion or whatever....just as quickly as I was achieved...a hustler is a hustler....girls know as well....these are things that teenagers figure out.
I"m sorry, I don't understand this post. There seem to be a lot of assumptions going on about what sexually confident means. What do disagreements, betrayal/loyalty, "problems are problems" (??) have to do with someone who enjoys themselves in bed? A sexually confident woman isn't necessarily a socially aggressive one. If a woman is great in bed, it means she's having fun. "Adoring" is separate. But it doesn't mean she's going to go have fun with other people as well. If she's into you, that's not going to happen. And if you're fun, too (why wouldn't you be?), there would be no reason for her to want to see anyone else.

If a woman isn't letting go to enjoy the experience, she's wasting her time, isn't she? And yours. She shouldn't have gone out with you in the first place.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:05 PM

Quote:
I"m sorry, I don't understand this post. There seem to be a lot of assumptions going on about what sexually confident means. What do disagreements, betrayal/loyalty, "problems are problems" (??) have to do with someone who enjoys themselves in bed? A sexually confident woman isn't necessarily a socially aggressive one. If a woman is great in bed, it means she's having fun. "Adoring" is separate. But it doesn't mean she's going to go have fun with other people as well. If she's into you, that's not going to happen. And if you're fun, too (why wouldn't you be?), there would be no reason for her to want to see anyone else.

If a woman isn't letting go to enjoy the experience, she's wasting her time, isn't she? And yours. She shouldn't have gone out with you in the first place.

Heres your comment

Why would anyone be threatened by sexually confident women? Isn't that what all men want?.

Sexually confident women.....does not say has fun in bed....they are two different things. Confidence is just a word.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post

Sexually confident women.....does not say has fun in bed....they are two different things. Confidence is just a word.
OK, it sounds like we need to define our terms. I thought "sexually confident" meant fun/relaxed/free in bed. What does it mean to you?

Old 07-12-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
OK, it sounds like we need to define our terms. I thought "sexually confident" meant fun/relaxed/free in bed. What does it mean to you?
Well I'm easy with whatever term anyone likes so will go back and see if I can re think-out your initial entry with this clarification

Old 07-12-2012, 12:13 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
I think the question was not addressed correctly. Many married men wish their wife was sexually confident not some shy girl who just lays there like a starfish. What man wants that really? Of course men want a sexually confident woman.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:20 PM

Ok...it would be a total confusion to myself for a normal healthy guy to feel threatened by a sexually confident women in the sack....I think the only possible way this could happen is if the relationship had a huge issue with competition. I can see it evolving somewhat with a very moody macho type of guy also. Confidence usually has control properties... so the personality may conflict with a control freak.... he'd have to be quite a freak

Old 07-12-2012, 12:52 PM

154 posts, read 155,802 times
"sexually confident women" means a lot of men have entered them. That's nothing to brag about for a woman. Would you want your daughters and nieces sleeping around and wearing it as a badge of honor?

Old 07-12-2012, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-H View Post
"sexually confident women" means a lot of men have entered them. That's nothing to brag about for a woman. Would you want your daughters and nieces sleeping around and wearing it as a badge of honor?
more assumptions. Sleeping around has nothing to do with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships