Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 03:32 AM

499 posts, read 891,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bad-John View Post
Haha, it can be nice at times but sometimes it just stinks! lol I seem to be the guy all the "gals" can talk with. I only have motives for the one I'm interested in. Hell, I'll buy you a turtle sundae and not think anything of it. My sister has/had lots of friends and I've lent a shoulder to cry on more than once for some creep guy. It's too bad they look at me like their brother also! Oh well. it cool... it really is!
lol don't do this to defenceless little girls
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2011, 07:43 AM

324 posts, read 572,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrine Summer View Post
Well yeah, we've all got trust issues. You can't make it to adulthood without them. But your trust issues seem to push you into platonic friendships with men instead of relationships. Do you get crushes on guys? (like guys you could actually date, not celebrities )
It's EXTREMELY hard for me to form "crushes" on men. I have to be close in proximity to them for continuous times for about 3-4 months before I "like" them. I check women out more than men and I'm completely straight! It's weird.

Old 02-21-2011, 08:50 AM

3,360 posts, read 8,390,106 times
What's odd about preferring men to women? I have preferred them all my life, ever since I was a little girl. Almost without exception, all the close friends in my life have been men. I don't much care for most women (not all). Many women are jealous, carping, bitchy, competitive and shrill. Men are vastly more interesting to me.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:53 AM

3,409 posts, read 4,645,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoowhoo View Post
lol don't do this to defenceless little girls
It's a hard job but someone has to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
What's odd about preferring men to women? I have preferred them all my life, ever since I was a little girl. Almost without exception, all the close friends in my life have been men. I don't much care for most women (not all). Many women are jealous, carping, bitchy, competitive and shrill. Men are vastly more interesting to me.
Yeah, like knowing where your user name MIGHT have came from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWzrX...eature=related

Old 02-21-2011, 10:10 AM

1,041 posts, read 1,525,248 times
My GF liked to hang out with men and I prefered hanging out with women.

But as we entered our thirties, that kind of switched around.

My GF now prefers to hang out with women now that we have kids. Makes sense to discuss baby things with other mothers. Not many of her guy friends cared about that. And I personally can't stand most women in their 30's. They are loud, bossy, insecure, controlling and just plain obnoxious. The same female friends I had in my twenties, I cannot stand today. It's that tone, it makes me ill. So I prefer hanging with guys lately.

We simply exchanged buddies.

Old 02-21-2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:
It's a hard job but someone has to do it!
oohh i'm so sorry for you. send them to me so you don't have to take this anymore

Old 02-21-2011, 10:22 AM

3,409 posts, read 4,645,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoowhoo View Post
oohh i'm so sorry for you. send them to me so you don't have to take this anymore
Some of them I don't mind. In fact I really ENJOY it!

Old 02-21-2011, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Some of them I don't mind. In fact I really ENJOY it!
yeah i can see that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships