Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 12:51 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guu View Post
He and i have such sparks and its easy to be around him.
we love laughing together and being togther.
but he wont stop asking how i would feel if he saw other girls. Not other serious girls just ****ing around type of thing. He has also claimed to be turned off by my small breasts and really hurts my feelings. he was raised in a really ****ty home environment complete with hard drugs and beatings. He is dyslexic. In way im the complete opposite. I grew up in a sheltered environment with my single mother and private school. i feel like i can help him in a way. Its very hard to communicate with him about his feelings somtimes and he needs a while to be able to think about things.
i really want to be with this person, but the stress of dealing with the situation and worrying about my breasts and him wanting to be with other girls just for sex is really weighing down my life. sex is so casual to him. im his first real girlfriend.
I don't care what type of environment he was raised in, it doesn't give him permission to treat you like dirt! He wants you to feel sorry for him because of what he had to endure growing up all the while treating you like you were some second-hand chick hot off the corner. Do you realize how ridiculous he sounds??.....

"I want an open relationship....you know, just to f**k some other chick, you ok with that? You know since I was abused and can't read well, you should let me do this. Oh, and by the way your breasts are small too so by me banging other women, I can overlook it. So, you cool with it?"

Throw his f*ing tiny violin out the window and a** right behind it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2011, 12:54 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Your boyfriend doesn't want an open relationship, he wants to sleep with women as well as you.

Wake up and smell the bleeding heart. You can't help him, you can't change him, you CAN dump him.

Old 02-21-2011, 02:16 PM

78,405 posts, read 60,579,949 times
I was just thinking today that we need more posts from gals and guys making horrible relationship decisions with terrible people and then showing up to complain and ask what to do about it.

Hey, my advice is to suck it up and get him a beer. Maybe see if your friends will come over and screw him for a little change of pace. Then get a job and in your spare time grow weed for him to smoke. If you do these things he will change, your life will be wonderful and you will have saved him.

However, if you do these things and he doesn't change due to all of his *issues* then it's your fault and he should probably slap you around a little too.

I hope that framing the response in this manner might help you to REALLY sit down and think instead of pretending to and then posting here for some sort of validation or whatever when you know you are being screwed over but due to your own personal issues can't help yourself. Here's hoping you get your crap together so we don't have to read another thread about you being preggers by this D-bag etc.

Old 02-21-2011, 02:19 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,674,189 times
Quote:
but he wont stop asking how i would feel if he saw other girls. Not other serious girls just ****ing around type of thing. He has also claimed to be turned off by my small breasts and really hurts my feelings. he was raised in a really ****ty home environment complete with hard drugs and beatings. He is dyslexic. In way im the complete opposite. I grew up in a sheltered environment with my single mother and private school. i feel like i can help him in a way. Its very hard to communicate with him about his feelings somtimes and he needs a while to be able to think about things.
i really want to be with this person, but the stress of dealing with the situation and worrying about my breasts and him wanting to be with other girls just for sex is really weighing down my life. sex is so casual to him. im his first real girlfriend.
Dump him. He does not respect you in the slightest. You can and will do much better.

Old 02-21-2011, 02:20 PM

545 posts, read 1,555,813 times
Is he your boyfriend or friend with benefits?

Old 02-21-2011, 03:21 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,326,850 times
"If u love somebody set them free..." However freedom works both ways. There is no such thing as an open relationship. Either a man is committed to u r he's not. It is up to a woman to decide if she stays. I personally would take my half of freedom and wish the guy well. U can do better

Old 02-21-2011, 04:08 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Run far and run fast.

This is a disaster in the making. You cannot - repeat: can not - help him. Two years from now, you will look back and ask yourself why you ever sacrificed years of your life for such misery.

Old 02-22-2011, 03:23 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
Even if you said 'no' and he stuck around he will eff around on you - just behind your back. Time to clean the pool.

Old 02-22-2011, 06:56 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I was just thinking today that we need more posts from gals and guys making horrible relationship decisions with terrible people and then showing up to complain and ask what to do about it.

Hey, my advice is to suck it up and get him a beer. Maybe see if your friends will come over and screw him for a little change of pace. Then get a job and in your spare time grow weed for him to smoke. If you do these things he will change, your life will be wonderful and you will have saved him.

However, if you do these things and he doesn't change due to all of his *issues* then it's your fault and he should probably slap you around a little too.

I hope that framing the response in this manner might help you to REALLY sit down and think instead of pretending to and then posting here for some sort of validation or whatever when you know you are being screwed over but due to your own personal issues can't help yourself. Here's hoping you get your crap together so we don't have to read another thread about you being preggers by this D-bag etc.
Yeah - maybe someone has a lot of time on their hands and is just making up stuff - all kinds of drama for us to comment on.

Still - if it's real and the boyfriend wants sex from many people, let him, you have no choice but decide if you want such a relationship and go from there.

People trying to change their partner have a screw loose. Don't make projects out of people, thinking you can control someone and remold them into what you want.

If you want a relationship that might work, find someone who is pretty much the way you would want someone to be. Overlooking faults or traits and thinking you're going to bring this person around is simply foolish.

Old 02-22-2011, 07:08 AM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Jesus H. Christ. Are you as big a pansy as you sound like? How naive can you be? The guy is a jerk...he's just looking for as much vajajay as he can get. Walk away and slam the door. NEXT!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships