Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2011, 02:59 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,814,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
A quick time march hahaha how does he come up with these things?
No idea! Recruiting/quick-time marching... maybe he has been watching a lot of military movies or something?

Old 03-14-2011, 03:08 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
A quick time march hahaha how does he come up with these things?
Random Sentence Generator

Old 03-14-2011, 03:09 PM

29,744 posts, read 34,383,370 times
I just read his posts as Dada-esque performance art. It makes the nonsense amusing rather than confusing.

Old 03-14-2011, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
*A cunning narrative volunteers.*

Why can't a dependent romance legitimize the hash beside an early frown? How will the curse overcome?

The tough tasks an effect over a taking female. The urge pauses! The nostalgia apologizes below the holder; the fantasy speaks the sentimental developer. Below another memory grows the associated garbage. This begs the question: "Why can't the stamp want the slow trash?"

The answer is simple: outside the sheer design moans the familiar circular. The delight reflects near the interference. An advocate finishes? Possibly. However, a trilogy accepts over the problem!

The attempted pacifier convinces the tutor. A kingdom returns! "Our slot overflows", the harem sings. The league hardens... what now?? The king emerges from the aftermath of the expected fuss. His religious vein shines against the wine. The severe faith smiles. The festival impairs his disease into a lasting barrel. Outside his inane defect cooperates the bearded lip. Wherefore?

The queen dictates near the palace, "Why does any retiring liquor crawl?". An institute prizes the idiot. Moved, her busy grace prizes this touching gene. Over the alternative graduates the recommended village. Only one can be choosen. The air variant safeguards a wife. A successful recruit? Her negative guilt excludes the strange spit. The union utters an alternative over the front person.

"HUSH!". The heroine mothers the overview. Each deciding scenario gasps around the complacent crowd. The proven remainder chooses.

The story fuses a flute. This refreshing work interferes. Our anecdote bucks beside the distinguishing companion, and a snack sections this concerto. Our addict connects with the elementary spectacular; the gold writes near the specimen. The loaded western starves; the darling greed tries above the parody.

A dummy passes the unobtainable joke.

(Fade to black)

Last edited by Neemy; 03-14-2011 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: typo! xD

Old 03-14-2011, 03:56 PM

52,250 posts, read 52,668,250 times
There is another poster here that has a penchant for posting in rather annoying metaphorical phrases.

Old 03-14-2011, 03:56 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
*A cunning narrative volunteers.*

Why can't a dependent romance legitimize the hash beside an early frown?

The tough tasks an effect over a taking female. The urge pauses! The nostalgia apologizes below the holder; the fantasy speaks the sentimental developer. Below another memory grows the associate garbage. This begs the question: "Why can't the stamp want the slow trash?"

The answer is simple: outside the sheer design moans the familiar circular. The delight reflects near the interference. An advocate finishes? Possibly. However, a trilogy accepts over the problem!

The attempted pacifier convinces the tutor. A kingdom returns! "Our slot overflows", the harem sings. The league hardens... what now?? The king emerges from the aftermath of the expected fuss. His religious vein shines against the wine. The severe faith smiles. The festival impairs his disease into a lasting barrel. Outside his inane defect cooperates the bearded lip. Wherefore?

The queen dictates near the palace, "Why does any retiring liquor crawl?". An institute prizes the idiot. Moved, her busy grace prizes this touching gene. Over the alternative graduates the recommended village. Only one can be choosen. The air variant safeguards a wife. A successful recruit? Her negative guilt excludes the strange spit. The union utters an alternative over the front person.

"HUSH!". The heroine mothers the overview. Each deciding scenario gasps around the complacent crowd. The proven remainder chooses.

The story fuses a flute. This refreshing work interferes. Our anecdote bucks beside the distinguishing companion, and a snack sections this concerto. Our addict connects with the elementary spectacular; the gold writes near the specimen. The loaded western starves; the darling greed tries above the parody.

A dummy passes the unobtainable joke.

(Fade to black)
See? Now everybody can look deep and important!

However, this is an exception to the "quack" rule - even though it looks like English, sounds like English, it's not quite English. I think making some sense is still a prerequisite.

Old 03-14-2011, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
There is another poster here that has a penchant for posting in rather annoying metaphorical phrases.
Me? Was just that one time, and I was just taking solace in the sun's easygoing nature.

Old 03-14-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
See? Now everybody can look deep and important!

However, this is an exception to the "quack" rule - even though it looks like English, sounds like English, it's not quite English. I think making some sense is still a prerequisite.
The trick is to read it backwards. Only then will you see the truth. I have seen it; I am reborn.

And I -- totally -- understand what DP is talking about, now.

Last edited by Neemy; 03-14-2011 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: typo...JEEZ

Old 03-14-2011, 04:15 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
What's funny is that on my forum I will name emoticons after members... as a joke. They'll suddenly find out that they are the drama queen, or something. It's all in fun, though.

I actually had to ban who I named the drama queen after. She really WAS a drama queen! I have another emoticon that I would post here, and would get a lot of use if we were allowed those kinds of things, but pretty sure I'd get in trouble for posting it. >.< Let's just say it's a crude and illustrative way of saying "pot stirrer".
So would this be the 4020 or would this be the winner? Or would it be bi-winning? duh.

Old 03-14-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
So would this be the 4020 or would this be the winner? Or would it be bi-winning? duh.
I'd have to say would be most of the regulars here (except for a notable few)... Maybe this would be you?
... but I'm a "yabba dabba b****", so what do I know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships