Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2011, 10:37 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,621,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I just had to update my ignore list...... only got two on that bad boy.....

It takes a bit for me to append to that list....

Alas, I've found someone who is over qualified.
Thank you, but flattery will get you nowhere.

Couldn't you have at least just sent me an IM? I mean, seriously, dude - you've given me the big I?!? WTF !?!

*proceeds with finding new victim to stalk*

Old 04-02-2011, 10:39 AM

67 posts, read 121,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
With apologies to Belinda Carlisle...
Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth ?
Reading glasses have a place on earth
They say in Heaven sight comes first
We'll make glasses have a place on earth
Ooh glasses have a place on earth

~Heaven Is A Place On Earth
Thanks, Phil! I needed a jingle in my head all day, lol!

Old 04-02-2011, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
Jesus was an Aries.
Ahhh, nuts. Ever since they changed the signs around I've had no idea where to invest my money, or whether to buy a lottery ticket. Of course I was a bit behind the times anyway, still thinking Pluto was a planet

Old 04-02-2011, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquene View Post
Thanks, Phil! I needed a jingle in my head all day, lol!
You're very welcome, m'Lady.

Please remember I also do Bar Mitzvahs, divorce parties and am now taking bookings for the End Of The World 2012 parties.

Old 04-02-2011, 11:04 AM

Gah, last night was...interesting. Had record admissions, record bar receipts, the dancers were making money hand over fist...guess either the economy is turning around, or once again my superior managerial talents, combined with my smooth-as-silk way of taking care of the ladies, my god-like body and the fear I instill in evil-doers through the merest of glances, have evidenced themselves.

...nah - must be the economy.

Old 04-02-2011, 11:29 AM

2,650 posts, read 3,012,060 times
We have a nasty snow rain mix. Looking forward to being done here and getting to where its rainy and 50 or whatever they have in seattle nowdays.

Old 04-02-2011, 11:34 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times
Quote:
Gah, last night was...interesting. Had record admissions, record bar receipts, the dancers were making money hand over fist...guess either the economy is turning around, or once again my superior managerial talents, combined with my smooth-as-silk way of taking care of the ladies, my god-like body and the fear I instill in evil-doers through the merest of glances, have evidenced themselves.

Well, it was April Fool's Day!

Old 04-02-2011, 12:17 PM

Quote:

Maybe people were just tired of bad news... war, radiation, government shutdown... I work in a place that's nothing but bad news, but it beats the real world. Glad to hear some folks in your neck of the woods are taking some cash out from the shoeboxes and having a good time.

Old 04-02-2011, 12:19 PM

Quote:
You're very welcome, m'Lady.

Please remember I also do Bar Mitzvahs, divorce parties and am now taking bookings for the End Of The World 2012 parties.
What are your rates for The World Is Still Here, New Year's Day, Hangover Brunch 2013? I'm planning to serve Cristal and crow.

Old 04-02-2011, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Well, it was April Fool's Day!
Ya know, maybe it was due to my superstitious Italian paternal grandparents (who used to regale me with stories of bad fortune brought on by breaking tradition) but all day yesterday, knowing what day it was, I was like a cat watching a mouse-hole - I was relaxed yet totally prepared and I didn't blink once. Outside of a little placing of the fear of Phil into one of our more troublesome customers (a practice which I truly love! ), it was an exemplary evening.

MALEFIKA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquene
Maybe people were just tired of bad news... war, radiation, government shutdown... I work in a place that's nothing but bad news, but it beats the real world. Glad to hear some folks in your neck of the woods are taking some cash out from the shoeboxes and having a good time.
I hope that's it - I've had the feeling for the past few years of once again having been born in the wrong time and place. I'm not known as an optimist - I prefer the term "open-minded pessimist" - but it would indeed be a nice change.

Quote:
What are your rates for The World Is Still Here, New Year's Day, Hangover Brunch 2013? I'm planning to serve Cristal and crow.
My rates vary; I use sliding-scale formulas for determining the needed client investment.

Based upon your profile picture, I'd say I'd only have to pay you $1,000 or so.

And split some of that Cristal with me.

On a more concerned note: I wonder if the zombies will be merciful?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships