U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 02:38 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,428,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Didn't you hear? Other countries have no violence, sex trades, pop culture, mind numbingly asinine reality shows, poor fashion, just culture and better relationships between the genders.
Where did we go wrong? It must be all due to our American women.
Rate this post positively

Old 10-03-2011, 02:44 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,244,260 times
You're missing my larger point so that you can make your point. I can pull out any anomaly and use that. But I'm saying that from my experience with European women, in general there is a cultural diff. Whether you want to believe it is up to you. I don't this like American women. In fact some of my best friends are American women.

Oh, and to the person that said move there if we like it so much, believe me i am looking at i-bank jobs in Paris, my fav city.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:47 PM

25,906 posts, read 38,138,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I don't give a patootie for who marries whom. BUT, that excerpt does NOT sound like anything that would be on the U.S. Citizen and Immigration homepage like it claims.
Want to hear something funny? I was curious about what you said, so I plugged a sentence into Google. Shockingly enough, that quoted statement didn't hit the USCIS page, but it did hit several international dating websites.

loveme.com, bridesbymail.com, poorbuthappy.com, russianmeetingplace.com

Sounds like reputable information to me!

Also, please take into account that the OP is no longer a member. A look at his posting history will probably tell you why.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
Where did we go wrong? It must be all due to our American women.
No. Its due to an entitled, smug, arrogant, holier tha thou, don't care who I hurt, f u, it's all about me culture & attitude of some. Not saying all and not saying that it doesn't exists anywhere else.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:49 PM

37,544 posts, read 23,565,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
No. Its due to an entitled, smug, arrogant, holier tha thou, don't care who I hurt, f u, it's all about me culture & attitude of some. Not saying all and not saying that it doesn't exists anywhere else.
Obviously you've never dated an Australian guy!!

Old 10-03-2011, 02:57 PM

3,433 posts, read 5,727,151 times
I hope people do not take this the wrong way, but American women are some of the least desirable women in the world my opinion.

I was in Europe last July, I went to Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and the women in these countries were absolutely gorgeous, they take care of themselves, they dress like women, they are intelligent and they are not afraid to be women!!

The amount of overweight women in any of these countries is almost non-existant, I remember going to a town in Finland called Tampere, and even the girls that worked at the Mc Donalds looked like models!

I just wish more American men understood how many beautiful, fit, gorgeous, single women you can find outside of the USA. There is absolutely no reason to settle for an overweight American woman who wears sweatpants to the grocery store!

Old 10-03-2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I hope people do not take this the wrong way, but American women are some of the least desirable women in the world my opinion.

I was in Europe last July, I went to Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and the women in these countries were absolutely gorgeous, they all take care of themselves, they dress like women, they are intelligent and they are not afraid to be women.

The amount of overweight women in any of these countries is non-existant, I remember going to a town in Finland called Tampere, and even the girls that worked at the Mc Donalds looked like models!

I just wish more American men understood how many beautiful, fit, gorgeous, single women you can find outside of the USA. There is absolutely no reason to settle for an overweight American woman who wears sweatpants to the grocery store!
I'll just say that your observations mirror what I've seen. The look over there is a natural beauty that is starting to die here in the States. I personally didn't see any fake breasts, lips, eye lashes and so forth.

Old 10-03-2011, 03:08 PM

9,412 posts, read 12,310,749 times
Quote:

I was in Europe last July, I went to Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and the women in these countries were absolutely gorgeous, they take care of themselves, they dress like women, they are intelligent and they are not afraid to be women!!

The amount of overweight women in any of these countries is almost non-existant, I remember going to a town in Finland called Tampere, and even the girls that worked at the Mc Donalds looked like models!

Sounds like you to need to move somewhere else. Hopefully the women also text back immediately

Old 10-03-2011, 03:11 PM

2,327 posts, read 6,434,593 times
Quote:

As much as I love America, there is some truth to this.

I was in Santiago, Chile for a week back in 2009 with my MBA program and I saw more foxes in a day there than I see in a week here, even in South Florida.

Those chicks love American dudes, too! I didn't have the biggest advantage scoring because my dark complexion and features don't make me stand out as a (U.S.) American among South Americans. But my blond haired, blue eyed buddy who has only average success with women here was barely able to fulfill his school obligations while we were there due to all the sex he was having! The chicks he was cracking would have been among the best looking women in any South Beach nightclub on any given Saturday night.

Lots of European countries have smokin' hot babes, but many of them have a deep disdain for Americans. Asia I hear is where it's at. Good looking women, ladylike, submissive, and completely obsessed with American dudes. The panties drop before you even get your cheesy pick-up line completely out of your mouth.

I'm thinking I need to put a few more stamps on my passport!

Old 10-03-2011, 03:11 PM

529 posts, read 1,199,763 times
^I find American women physically beautiful, more so than most other countries. The amount of them in some sort of medication is what puzzles me, haven't seen it anywhere else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or