Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 05:29 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,387,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_jay26 View Post
Every time I read threads like this one, I'm happy to be a nympho.

It must suck not having orgasms.
No, I think it sucks to be a nympho, your desire is never truly fulfilled...and being a nympho has nothing to do with your abilities to climax.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2011, 05:31 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,387,283 times
Faking ultimately is very counter-productive. When you fake, your guy thinks that he did everything right to get you to the peak, meantime, he wasn't even close!!! At the end of the day, women really do themselves a disservise when they routinely fake, because they end up never being satisfied...then how do you break the vicious circle? What do you tell your man when you suddenly stop "climaxing"? What a way to give him a complex.

Old 04-15-2011, 05:40 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Trust me, women's abilities to fake deserve an Oscar. I'm not saying that ALL women fake, just like I find it hard to believe that ALL your women climaxed.
I haven't been intimate with a bunch of women.

I've had 5 relationships, which were at least 6 months long, most longer. I've been intimate with all 5. All 5 have climaxed, or, at least, gave me all the indications that they have climaxed at least once during sex.

So, if they faked, alls I can say to that is, at least I got mine!

Old 04-16-2011, 12:39 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,174,703 times
Directed towards the OP:

There is no clear cut cookie cutter answer to this and if someone states there is? They are foolish...

The Orgasmic differs from person to person and there are so many factors involved that have absolutely nothing to do with the laws of attraction but rather are internal issues...

Yes a person can take a crash course to a lengthy course in how to please a woman, can do the time, try all the tecniques only to find disappointment..

Orgasm in women vary...some women find it easy to be uninhibited and can achieve orgasm easily with a new partner.
Others need familiarity...the opp to get useto the rythm, the comfort level in order to feel free and unencumbered..
Other women are wrapped up in body issues that only THEY see and this leads to focusing too much on being imperfect and not allowing themseves to feel free sexually to enjoy the ride so to speak..

Then there are those that were taught that sex was dirty and meant for one thing..
Bad experiences...
rape
To those whom have been in bad relationships and were told that pleasuring themselves was bad because that was a mans job...

It is alot more complicated than you think...

Old 04-18-2011, 10:58 AM

31,073 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post
Directed towards the OP:

There is no clear cut cookie cutter answer to this and if someone states there is? They are foolish...

The Orgasmic differs from person to person and there are so many factors involved that have absolutely nothing to do with the laws of attraction but rather are internal issues...

Yes a person can take a crash course to a lengthy course in how to please a woman, can do the time, try all the tecniques only to find disappointment..

Orgasm in women vary...some women find it easy to be uninhibited and can achieve orgasm easily with a new partner.
Others need familiarity...the opp to get useto the rythm, the comfort level in order to feel free and unencumbered..
Other women are wrapped up in body issues that only THEY see and this leads to focusing too much on being imperfect and not allowing themseves to feel free sexually to enjoy the ride so to speak..

Then there are those that were taught that sex was dirty and meant for one thing..
Bad experiences...
rape
To those whom have been in bad relationships and were told that pleasuring themselves was bad because that was a mans job...

It is alot more complicated than you think...
It has always baffled me how many woman, relative to men are acquainted with what it takes for self gratification sexually. The majority of men know from a very young age what it takes to climax. I take it that is not the case for woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships