Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 06:52 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
She was doing it to be an ass cause she knew I'd be all left alone and she could come harass me.
I get the feeling she doesn't care if she is wrong (and she probably already knows it)... you know what they say... misery loves company... break the lease and pay the difference, would you pay that much to be rid of that problem is the bottom line? Are you sure he isn't getting some from her as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2011, 06:53 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,326,850 times
I say do what it takes to simplify ur life and enjoy...

Old 03-26-2011, 07:19 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,971,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
Are you paying her anything to stay there since you are staying there about 8 times a month? Food? Some money? Anything?

I guess since you're spending the night there so frequently, she's thinking that you owe her to take her kid to school when she's running late.
No she could care less if we took her kid to school. I go over after 11 and usually leave before noon and its her and her son on his select visitation days and my friend. Its a two bedroom apartment.

And I don't think I qualify to be paying her money because I don't eat their food and I use what he uses, we shower together, and if we get hungry we go to walmart or mcdonalds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
I think, what I can gather, is that OP's friend with benefits rents a room from a single mother. So it's her, her friend, the women and her small son. Am I correct, OP?
Read above.

Old 03-26-2011, 07:59 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,474,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
No she could care less if we took her kid to school. I go over after 11 and usually leave before noon and its her and her son on his select visitation days and my friend. Its a two bedroom apartment.

And I don't think I qualify to be paying her money because I don't eat their food and I use what he uses, we shower together, and if we get hungry we go to walmart or mcdonalds.

Read above.
Forget about it. Good luck and best drama to you!

Old 03-26-2011, 09:15 PM

343 posts, read 524,242 times
How can you say she cares less about taking her kid to school if she bursts into his room and tells him to? That is completely insane for a roommate to do. What is the deal with your friend & this woman?

What does he have to say about all of this? It's up to him to talk to her. You have no say in this matter except to tell him how this affects you. Doesn't this bother him as well?

Old 03-26-2011, 09:48 PM

817 posts, read 811,203 times
Looks like he needs some action, we have our own CD fightclub here, I would love to give him an ass kicking 101 session, or he could do the same with me, depends, in any case, he would find an outlet to vent his aggression.

Old 03-26-2011, 10:02 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,927,553 times
you need to deal with her through the guy then. She probably just feels like your making a mistake and needs to butt in. Either that or there's some semblance of jealousy. I say speak to your friend about it.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:07 PM

806 posts, read 2,341,411 times
Ok, I was a little confused by the title and the story, but from what you said, looks like they has a "thing" going before you came into the picture. YOU may be the one that broke them up and she's jealous of you.
What's her right to tell him to take her kid to school, and she didn't go with him.... Strange.

He's got some splainin' to do....

Just go up to her one night, and say "hey, have I done something to upset you? "have I stepped in the middle of something that I'm not aware of?"
Kill her with KINDNESS, don't fight at all...... It's half her place and she feels like she can throw her weight around.

PS- stay away from McDonalds...YUCK!!!!
Good luck!

Old 03-28-2011, 03:39 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
OMG such drama! Who needs it. Stop going over there, obviously you are not welcome in her home. Better yet, dump the guy until he can offer you a reasonable and grown up environment in which to visit him.

No one in this scenario sounds mature enough to be having sex.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:34 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,279,635 times
Maybe she really dislikes you being over because she's hoping that SHE can be the one sleeping with him, and you're foiling her plans....never the less, like many other posters said...LOCK the door,..problem solved!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships