Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2013, 06:14 PM

57 posts, read 150,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Maybe that's because women can't depend on their SOs/husbands/boyfriends sticking around and they know it? I've seen enough relationships dissolve where a woman has stayed at home taking care of the kids and when her husband decides to leave for a 'newer, hotter model' she has no work experience, no education and no way to support her family. Meanwhile, he got to spend years building up his work experiences, making more money while having someone at home taking care of all the odds and ends.

Sorry, but I'm not putting myself in that position. I protect myself and my family first and without education and work experience I'd be stuck if something like that happened.
Yes, and this is why I tell women to seek after nice decent guys instead of ass holes. But will they listen? NO! And besides, this is what the Rockefellers said they were going to do: use the media to create a "battle of the sexes" to entice women against men and encourage women to put career before marriage and motherhood. If a husband leaves his wife and children, the woman can get support off the government. Why is there such a focus on getting women into work? Why is the family unit under attack? Why is marriage under attack? It all stems from the Rockefeller family who admitted that they were going to use the media to break up the family unit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
You'll never convince someone who clings to the outdated, patriarchal notion that marriage and motherhood are a woman's primary purpose in life that he's wrong. For someone like that to change his mind would be to relinquish power.
That's because the truth is absolute and cannot be changed.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:18 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,165,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan_Is_A_Loser View Post
That's because the truth is absolute and cannot be changed.
Maybe it would be truth for whatever subservient dullard of a woman would concede to your domination, but it's not true for me and millions of other women around the world. Sorry, we're not going back because you can't accept equal partners.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:22 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,565,253 times
Quote:
Yes, and this is why I tell women to seek after nice decent guys instead of ass holes. But will they listen? NO! And besides, this is what the Rockefellers said they were going to do: use the media to create a "battle of the sexes" to entice women against men and encourage women to put career before marriage and motherhood. If a husband leaves his wife and children, the woman can get support off the government. Why is there such a focus on getting women into work? Why is the family unit under attack? Why is marriage under attack? It all stems from the Rockefeller family who admitted that they were going to use the media to break up the family unit.
Wow. You need some tin foil, buddy?

No, these weren't 'a-holes' these were people who had been high school sweethearts, these were guys that WERE nice but realized once they had some money they could leave and get a hotter woman. Hell, I've been screwed over PLENTY of times by 'nice, decent guys' to know that even the nicest guys can turn into jerks.

Marriage and family aren't under attack. If you want a family unit, go get a family unit! WHAT THE HELL IS STOPPING YOU?

I'm saying that I want to be able to support myself because I don't trust people and would NEVER EVER put myself in a position where my livelihood is dictated by another person. There's a focus to get women into work so they can support themselves and aren't dependent on someone else for basic living. Why is that such a bad thing? Why are you so against women have autonomy over their lives? Is it that you feel you're losing some sort of power?

Old 05-14-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
The fixation on the Rockefellers would seem to indicate that, wouldn't it?

Old 05-14-2013, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
The fixation on the Rockefellers would seem to indicate that, wouldn't it?
I've got $5 on an illuminati reference at some point.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:

No, these weren't 'a-holes' these were people who had been high school sweethearts, these were guys that WERE nice but realized once they had some money they could leave and get a hotter woman. Hell, I've been screwed over PLENTY of times by 'nice, decent guys' to know that even the nicest guys can turn into jerks.

Marriage and family aren't under attack. If you want a family unit, go get a family unit! WHAT THE HELL IS STOPPING YOU?

I'm saying that I want to be able to support myself because I don't trust people and would NEVER EVER put myself in a position where my livelihood is dictated by another person. There's a focus to get women into work so they can support themselves and aren't dependent on someone else for basic living. Why is that such a bad thing? Why are you so against women have autonomy over their lives? Is it that you feel you're losing some sort of power?
Has it ever crossed your mind that women drove these "nice guys" away? You have to admit, women are rather selfish these days. And you can rest assured that it will always have to be a man's fault. There are lots of good guys out there dying to support a woman, but women have been so brainwashed by the Rockefeller media that they feel the need to compete against men and abandon motherhood.

Marriage and family have been under attack for a long time. The Rockefellers plan was to entice women against men and take away a man's role and responsibilities. The brainwashing of the media has been very successful because people pay attention to its lies.

I'm not saying women can't work. But the level of women choosing to work instead of following their natural instincts has gotten ridiculous. The Rockefellers are laughing at you. They look at you as useful idiots. You played right into their hands

Old 05-14-2013, 06:31 PM

Quote:
I've got $5 on an illuminati reference at some point.
And the Federal Reserve.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Has it ever crossed your mind that women drove these "nice guys" away? You have to admit, women are rather selfish these days. And you can rest assured that it will always have to be a man's fault. There are lots of good guys out there dying to support a woman, but women have been so brainwashed by the Rockefeller media that they feel the need to compete against men and abandon motherhood.

Marriage and family have been under attack for a long time. The Rockefellers plan was to entice women against men and take away a man's role and responsibilities. The brainwashing of the media has been very successful because people pay attention to its lies.

I'm not saying women can't work. But the level of women choosing to work instead of following their natural instincts has gotten ridiculous. The Rockefellers are laughing at you. They look at you as useful idiots. You played right into their hands
Perhaps they did drive them away, but from what I saw, it was the men leaving them.

Seriously, stop with the Rockefeller BS....because that's just what it is...BS.

My natural instincts say 'work, support myself and hopefully have a decent relationship at some point'. I can't have children, so what should I do? Just be someones housewife? What if I enjoy being autonomous and supporting myself? What if I choose traveling over having a family?

What about the women who don't want to become mothers? I know a gay couple that has two children they love very much...but neither of them are women, what of them?

Old 05-14-2013, 06:39 PM

313 posts, read 328,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
Most gentlemen that ask me out pay. I can pay because I have money but if a man asks me to pay foru food most likely it will not be another date
But but..I thought this was the AGE OF EQUALITY?!...

I always pay for the date..but if a woman has money andis a just another run of the mill "equal gender" type who ONLY wants equality when its convenient...then not only will she be paying for her plate but she will find another way home.

I am a gentleman to ladies only, not feminist princesses who want doublr standards. Either you are a lady 24/7 or not a lady at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships