Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2011, 01:33 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,875,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
People take what they are being offered. If the woman offered sex and he took it, and she madeit so easy for him to take it, if she feels bad is her fault.
that has nothing to do with the part where he took advantage...sometimes you have to see a situation and say to yourself 'even though I COULD do this, i'm not going to because its wrong'...regardless of what the other person does or allows you to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2011, 01:34 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,372,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I guess a girl who's after a guy and he already told her he is not interested but continues to have sex with her, its out of her will and he is not a villain, right?
Right. If he is being honest he is not a villain. If he is lying he is.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:35 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,372,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
that has nothing to do with the part where he took advantage...sometimes you have see a situation and say to yourself 'even though I COULD do this, i'm not going to because its wrong'...regardless of what the other person does or allows you to do.
Having dinner with a man who finds me beautiful is not a crime. Sorry... You take this so personally... jeez.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Having dinner with a man who finds me beautiful is not a crime. Sorry... You take this so personally... jeez.
If you going to reply, at least reply to what I wrote, my point is in regards to the man who you say takes advantage of a woman, but its her fault soley.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:40 PM

Quote:
You take this so personally... jeez.
and dude, you dont know me, believe me im not taking it personally, I just find the whole scenario funny, I guess we have different outlooks on life, lets leave it that

Old 04-26-2011, 03:08 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,218,986 times
Quote:
Having dinner with a man who finds me beautiful is not a crime. Sorry... .
This is why I wonder about your self esteem. People who go on about how beautiful/ desirable they are seldom seem to actually believe it.

To me it sounds like you lost a lot of confidence in your divorce and are now confusing business lunches with dates, assuming these men all desire you madly while using this thread to boast about how wanted you are.

It's a little odd and somewhat confusing to me at least.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:58 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
If you make it SO easy for a man to get sex from you and he disappears.... in my book that means a. he was a player b
Or she's an easy skank/hoe/zlut/etc. however you want to call her. Like you said, it can be one's fault or the other. Men/women, doesn't matter.

Old 04-26-2011, 04:03 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
If I take a step in her home and she's already bending over asking for it, well I don't have any experience with this situation, but I think I'd try to talk to her, because that's pretty awkward. If she refuses, I'd probably leave, because that's even more awkward, and I don't pack condoms on first dates..

Old 04-26-2011, 04:06 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Or she's an easy skank/hoe/zlut/etc. however you want to call her. Like you said, it can be one's fault or the other. Men/women, doesn't matter.
LOL! I've never seen you blame the guy for anything! It's always the woman's fault! Either she's a ****, skank, gold digger, hooker, etc! I hope you really do see that men and women can be equally as bad.

Old 04-26-2011, 04:14 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
LOL! I've never seen you blame the guy for anything! It's always the woman's fault! Either she's a ****, skank, gold digger, hooker, etc! I hope you really do see that men and women can be equally as bad.
I never see you blame women. If you read other posts, you won't be that surprised when I say that men SHOULD do house chores just like I say women SHOULD take initiative, contribute to expenses, propose, blah blah blah. You get the idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships