Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2011, 12:04 AM

12,671 posts, read 23,806,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Yeah, but it looks different on you. You look like a traditional Turk to me with this facial hair.

Also, something being common is not necessarily flattering.
Turkish?

Old 04-27-2011, 12:48 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,196,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
lol, oh! don't get me started on my nose...I HATE it. I've thought about getting a nose job since I was like 10 years old. My mother even suggested I go to Israel and have her cousin who's a plastic surgeon, operate on me. My thighs have also gotten bigger over the past couple years , lol. I only gained about 5 lbs, and it all went to my hips/thighs! the men out there better be enjoying this view, cause I am fighting to get rid of it!
NOO! lol.

I doubt your nose is as much of a deal as you're making it to be, if it is one at all. As for your hips/thighs, couldn't that be explained by the fact that you do the whole dance thing?

Dancers always have AMAZING hips and thighs.. something to be proud of I would think.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:52 AM

4,868 posts, read 8,409,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
NOO! lol.

I doubt your nose is as much of a deal as you're making it to be, if it is one at all. As for your hips/thighs, couldn't that be explained by the fact that you do the whole dance thing?

Dancers always have AMAZING hips and thighs.. something to be proud of I would think.
lol, well you can see my huge nose in my pics!

haha oh Jordan..my hips did not come from dancing...its genetics. I've had them since I was 12 (they just grew another 4 inches since then). In fact, for a dancer, my legs are super weak, but to the average person, I guess I can kick booty with these limbs!

Either way, I guess you're right..we tend to be our own worst critics, like we said earlier.

Old 04-27-2011, 04:39 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,382,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=643878235046&id=59fe40b61579615af b7ea72ee8c24542&url=http%3a%2f%2f4.bp.blogspot.com %2f_DIDS1c2jMWY%2fTPWqhaULMeI%2fAAAAAAAAAOQ%2fbINW Pcf18U4%2fs1600%2fmountain.jpg (broken link)

bout a lustrum ago at a mountain man Jamboree Rendezvous...

har.har.har
That's exactly how I imagined you!

Old 04-27-2011, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Dumb question, someone said you have nice hair and you do. Checked it out. Mine looks like yours and is down to my butt, a big royal pain.

Question dumb one but question. When i get out of the shower my hair is a freaking mess, it is long, and thick, and tangles easy. Any ideas for how not to have tangled hair, it drives me insane. Suggestions please.

And about the psycho female stalking you, did you happen to know her. And how was the nutcase stalking you, cop i know told me this stuff happens more then we know.
My hair is not as long as MLV's, however it's still pretty long and the key to this is a choice of a conditioner.

I will not use any other conditioner besides Honeysuckle Rose from Aubrey's Organics. It makes my hair so silky and I highly recommend it.

http://www.aubrey-organics.com/Produ...?productid=351

Old 04-27-2011, 04:44 AM

Quote:
lol, I don't even know what a Jewish girl is supposed to look like anyways. The religion spans many many cultures! I mean Whoopi Goldberg is even Jewish! I have Eastern European and Middle eastern heritages in me so I'm sort of a mutt Jew!
I definitely do not look like a Jewish girl from Brooklyn. They don't have specific look.

Old 04-27-2011, 04:45 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,484,450 times
Quote:
lol, well you can see my huge nose in my pics!

haha oh Jordan..my hips did not come from dancing...its genetics. I've had them since I was 12 (they just grew another 4 inches since then). In fact, for a dancer, my legs are super weak, but to the average person, I guess I can kick booty with these limbs!

Either way, I guess you're right..we tend to be our own worst critics, like we said earlier.
Come on! Say it! It's the same reason my nose is the way my nose is!! You can do it! Be proud of that schnozzola! Our noses have Abraham written all over them!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shalom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Old 04-27-2011, 05:26 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,638,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I definitely do not look like a Jewish girl from Brooklyn. They don't have specific look.
I'm a jewish boy from brooklyn, so Now I HAVE to see what you look like!

Jonathan

Old 04-27-2011, 05:35 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
I grew up on Lawn Guyland...lol My parents were born and raised in Brooklyn...

But I don't have the accent. Left there when I went away to college and then was just a "summa-time" resident...then I got married and moved to Western NY where it snowed all the flippin' time.

Now I'm in NC and blend in nicely...a sweet (well, some may disagree), southern wanna-be! lol

Old 04-27-2011, 06:29 AM

10,447 posts, read 49,655,984 times
Quote:
I was reading the "hygiene guidelines" at work the other day and it said we have to have our hair off our shoulders (I work in freakin retail!). I thought to myself "if I have to chop my hair off for this job, I'll cry and then quit" lol. I love having long hair. Its a lot of work, but its worth it and no man has ever complained and in fact, every time I say I need a trim, they whine "noooo but I love your long hair!".

I'm not a big fan of long hair on a guy though, at least not past like the neck.
First we have communist HOAs telling people what they can and can't do with their property. Now we have places of employment telling people how long they can have their hair? Wow!!! Kim Jong Ill would be so proud. I hope you quit that job Mir86. Send your boss to North Korea.

I would whine too if a lady I was with wanted to shorten it shorter then 30" long.

I have to add: I just saw you are a dancer. I walk the perimeter of the dance floor specifically asking ladies with very long hair to dance. Let me tell you the greatest feeling is spinning a lady and all that hair flies in my face. I have to laugh when they apologize for hitting me with their silky hair. Oh if they only knew!!!!! I just smile and spin them some more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships