Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2011, 10:45 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,875,428 times

Advertisements

FTR, I love Curvy Cathies, but I dont go around saying that they are somehow more real than Skinny Sue, or Average Annie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2011, 12:03 PM

36,493 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
FTR, I love Curvy Cathies, but I dont go around saying that they are somehow more real than Skinny Sue, or Average Annie
The point is not that heavy people are more real than thin people. The point is that real people have flaws. For some reason it is accepted that heavy women, flat chested women, bald men, short men, etc. are flawed as opposed to those "perfect" or ideal images of the leggy, thin but big breasted blond or the tall, tanned, buffed, dark haired hunk. Every real person has flaws and those who reject everyone with a flaw for the pursuit of that perfect image cant handle reality.

Old 04-29-2011, 12:05 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
The guy didn't actually announce it though, it was the other guy's fault for having loose lips. They were probably drinking and the joke went too far when word got back to the lady.
The guy I was referring to was the one in my story, not the OP. Sorry for the confusion.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:06 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,986,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
The point is not that heavy people are more real than thin people. The point is that real people have flaws. For some reason it is accepted that heavy women, flat chested women, bald men, short men, etc. are flawed as opposed to those "perfect" or ideal images of the leggy, thin but big breasted blond or the tall, tanned, buffed, dark haired hunk. Every real person has flaws and those who reject everyone with a flaw for the pursuit of that perfect image cant handle reality.

Then why does this delusion of Realness (aka real women ), remain a phrase commonly uttered by heavier women? How many flat chested women do you hear referring to themselves as Real women ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
A friend of mine is 6'1" and a bigger girl--not fat in my eyes, although I know some would disagree. She's very pretty and never seems to want for male attention (not knowing what JetJockey looks like, I picture my friend when she writes). She probably weighs around 200, but she's tall, so whatever. Anyway.

We were at a friend's party once and a guy made a comment about how he likes thinner women, which wasn't a big deal, but then he looked at her and said, "No offense" with this look on his face. She smiled and said calmly, "None taken. We fat girls usually prefer well-hung guys."
While hanging with a group of acquaintances, a girl made a comment about how she wasn't attracted to black guys, but then looked at ME, and said "No offense." I smiled and said calmly, "None taken. No big deal." (True story btw)

Had I known, I would have taken a different route and said something along the lines of, "None taken. we well-hungs guys usually like fat girls" (since she was on the slimmer side), because that's what truly confident people do, right ?

Old 04-29-2011, 03:11 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,046,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post
None taken. we well-hungs guys usually like fat girls
reminds me of a song by the 69boyz

Old 04-29-2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
reminds me of a song by the 69boyz
Name?

Old 04-29-2011, 03:14 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,046,564 times
Quote:
Name?
how about the lyrics lol

kitties are cool and that
but I like a real big... cat

Old 04-29-2011, 03:17 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Had I known, I would have taken a different route and said something along the lines of, "None taken. we well-hungs guys usually like fat girls" (since she was on the slimmer side), because that's what truly confident people do, right ?
Now you're prepared for next time! It pis*es me off when I think of something when it's too late.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Now you're prepared for next time! It pis*es me off when I think of something when it's too late.
But I'd be lying though. ME well-hung guy likes 'em all.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:46 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
But I'd be lying though.
And your point is...?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships