U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 08:31 AM

6,932 posts, read 9,717,980 times

Advertisements

An interesting watch...I thought this was only being done in China but I guess now people in the US are also doing it, this doc says he gets 10 inquiries a week!

YouTube - S&M: Short and Male - Leg Lengthening

It's amazing some people will go through something like this, wow!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 09:34 AM

45,246 posts, read 92,406,552 times
We had a thread on this ridiculous surgery a year or so ago. It was posted by some betamanlet who was convinced his height was preventing him from attracting women

You've just got to shake your head at the excuses some men come up with for why they don't have a woman.

HINT TO ANYONE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO CONSIDER THIS SURGERY: It's not really your height keeping the women away

Old 04-25-2011, 10:27 AM

3,097 posts, read 4,405,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
We had a thread on this ridiculous surgery a year or so ago. It was posted by some betamanlet who was convinced his height was preventing him from attracting women

You've just got to shake your head at the excuses some men come up with for why they don't have a woman.

HINT TO ANYONE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO CONSIDER THIS SURGERY: It's not really your height keeping the women away
oh no...look what you have probably started, im just waiting for HH18 to pounce on this thread now..

But seriously, we have heard a LOT of short guys complaining about not getting dates on here, it is becoming slightly annoying to say the least. Its not like they are missing half of their face or some other disfigurement. But then again, im tall and the last time I was their height I was probably in Middle school so I cant really relate.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:33 AM

15,512 posts, read 8,469,312 times
Woah, the guy only gained two inches after all that! Maybe he'll get two more chicks than he would have. The surgeon says he discourages people from doing it but still, he is willing to do the surgery.$$ It seems very barbaric and something that should not be allowed in medicine.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:38 AM

12,941 posts, read 20,105,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Woah, the guy only gained two inches after all that! Maybe he'll get two more chicks than he would have. The surgeon says he discourages people from doing it but still, he is willing to do the surgery.$$ It seems very barbaric and something that should not be allowed in medicine.
I agree wholeheartedly - I think the torso-lengthening surgery is a MUCH better bet - it's cheaper and it works those oh-so-important core muscles!

Old 04-25-2011, 10:45 AM

3,977 posts, read 6,917,264 times
THIS SUCKS! - I thought it was "penile enhancement" and it said gain 10" i was EXCITED!

Jonathan

Old 04-25-2011, 11:20 AM

946 posts, read 2,703,442 times
I didn't even look at it but I've seen something about it on tv before...I can't imagine who would want to put themselves through that much pain and suffering to acquire a few inches! But then again, I'm average height so I've never been through what those men are going through. And who am I or anybody else to judge, if it's their choice, they can afford it, and it's going to make them happy, all the power to them. I guess it can be comparable to other cosmetic surgeries done to enhance your looks, just way more invasive.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:25 AM

3,487 posts, read 6,704,115 times
Lots of people gain 4 inches from this. If you are going to go through this surgery you might as well get 4 inches... why stop at 2?

No pain, no gain. I think if you have the mental resolve and the finances and can accept all the risks, then who is to say you shouldn't do it. It can and has changed people's lives.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:43 PM

806 posts, read 2,156,426 times
RIGHT, to all of you!!

What a freaking waste of money.. Get better shoes, duh.

Can't they install penile vibrators yet? Now that would be worth it and attract WAY more women!!!

Old 04-25-2011, 01:08 PM

15,512 posts, read 8,469,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilamx View Post
I didn't even look at it but I've seen something about it on tv before...I can't imagine who would want to put themselves through that much pain and suffering to acquire a few inches! But then again, I'm average height so I've never been through what those men are going through. And who am I or anybody else to judge, if it's their choice, they can afford it, and it's going to make them happy, all the power to them. I guess it can be comparable to other cosmetic surgeries done to enhance your looks, just way more invasive.
And WHERE does it stop? There are all kinds of procedures that doctors refuse to do. This cosmetic butchering should be one of them.

It's interesting that the family was praying about this. Yet they were willing to mutilate the healthy body that God gave this guy. So he can get chicks too shallow to get to know him for who he is. He may be happy at first but wait until he finds out the two inches aren't enough for those special women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships