Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 12:48 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,410,470 times

Advertisements

teehehe..I'm so glad I don't online date...

I completely agree about those who say they don't want drama, actually invite it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2011, 12:53 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,190,213 times
Ah, need to grow a pair of balls? Here is Miracle Grow just like your mom uses for her garden.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:01 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCountrycm View Post
Seriously, OMFG. Im on an online dating site and totally turns me off when a guy complains they have been hurt in past relationships or looking for something with NO drama/games whatever that means.

Oh and a guy taking a picture of himself in front of a mirror with cellphone is not attractive at all. Another turn-off for me too.
How many of them love to cuddle and take long walks in the beach LMAO hahahaha.

Online dating makes people emotionally weak and needy, I can forgive the women, but the men

Old 04-26-2011, 01:06 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
some girl from the neck up that claims to be average but when you meet she's got an a$$ big enough to serve a thanksgiving dinner on.
You say it like its a bad thing..me likes them big

Old 04-26-2011, 01:40 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,479,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCountrycm View Post
Seriously, OMFG. Im on an online dating site and totally turns me off when a guy complains they have been hurt in past relationships or looking for something with NO drama/games whatever that means.

Oh and a guy taking a picture of himself in front of a mirror with cellphone is not attractive at all. Another turn-off for me too.
Katie, if I'm wrong I apologize in advance but after reading your posts on this thread, I have the distinct impression that you might somewhat dislike and have little, if any, respect for men. That's not meant as a put-down. It's merely an observation. It's also not a whine.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:46 PM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
How many of them love to cuddle and take long walks in the beach LMAO hahahaha.

Online dating makes people emotionally weak and needy, I can forgive the women, but the men
Ah, young grasshopper....try raising two kids solo, staying in shape, maintaining a household etc. while working full-time and you will quickly realize that you have entered a whole new universe of time-management.

The dating rules also get more complicated at certain life stages.

When you gain some more life experience a lot of this will start to make sense.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:54 PM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times
This thread needs a chorus.....

"Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!........"

Old 04-26-2011, 01:56 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
Women do this as well, stating things like "NO LIARS! NO CHEATERS! NO ABUSIVE MEN" on their profiles. Will you ask them to grow a pair as well?
I agree, it goes both ways. I just don't understand when people put so much negativity in their profiles, like that would attract someone. "If you are a golddigger or looking for casual encounters then move on, I'm not the one for you!!"

Jeez, calm down.

Old 04-26-2011, 02:03 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,641,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltHowe View Post
Sometimes you need to broadcast your feelings. Sometimes you need to vent. Sometimes you need to let the *******s know that you won't tolerate another abuser, user, liar, serial dater, manipulater, stupidficial moron like the ones who infest the singles dating world.
An online dating site isn't the appropriate place to vent your frustrations. If you wanna complain about the opposite sex, get together with your friends over and go to the bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Ah, young grasshopper....try raising two kids solo, staying in shape, maintaining a household etc. while working full-time and you will quickly realize that you have entered a whole new universe of time-management.
Exactly. It's easy for people to pass judgment on those who try online dating. That's because they don't have a clue what life is like for other people.

Old 04-26-2011, 02:24 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

The dating rules also get more complicated at certain life stages.

When you gain some more life experience a lot of this will start to make sense.
What's up with this rant, Mathguy

What does this have to do with sappy men getting all lovey-dovey about cuddling and long walks in the beach........ I often hear my online dating friends who joke and giggle about how the guys want to cuddle and take long walks in the beach. Frankly, it's not a nice thing to hear. It's an embarrassment to all men.

How about something non-sappy like...... "getting to know you or grab a bite"

Men can get the women, without all the "the notebook" parts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships