Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 07:58 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,014,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Been there.

Listen...if you haven't signed any divorce papers then you are still married to her.

Best revenge is not signing the papers. When she finds someone she wants to marry....like some rich guy....she will have to divorce you first.

When you refuse to sign it messes up her life and there you go.

HAHA thanks. I wonder why she won't go ahead and sign them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2011, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
So much about this story confuses me.

Strange way to start a story about your wife. What happened between the dating and the marrying?

She cheated on me multiple times before we got married. I did not find out she cheated until we where married and living together.

Why would you assume you were not? Do you think the marriage might be invalid for some reason?

I'm not sure how it works.

I have no idea what you are saying here.

What job? The job you left her to pursue?

After we where married and living together she caused drama at my job which my manager fired me for.

You did not know until it was too late that she was physically abusing you? You thought she was just kidding around?

You did not know because you were living together? Huh?

The guy was on the phone with you while he was having sex with your wife? How is that physically possible

They put me on speaker phone

Wait when did that happen? When you were living together? After she left? Just recently? Were these before the "last words" you previously mentioned?

This is the weirdest, most convoluted story I have seen ever!
It happened last year.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
sigh* if you "get revenge" on her, then you'll be everything you just said she was!

I know its easier said then done.
Think of someone spitting directly into your face.
Thats like asking me to smile and walk away after getting lugi in my face.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahOwen View Post
Relationships are funny. In fact I often wonder how our species has managed to survive - we are so different.

It sounds like she may have been trying to get you to man up all along.

She called you out to prove that you loved her, to show her that you were her man, to make her feel safe. She even called you out while she was with someone else and you didn't care about her enough to even threaten to beat the sh*t out of the other dude.

This is your wife?
Perhaps she is stronger than you and doesn't want to play the masculine role? She's screaming for you to be her man but you can't see past your own self.

Women aren't direct, they are not going to give it to you the way your buddies will.

I think there is a reason that she hasn't filed for divorce.

If she really was with someone else she would have filed the papers and moved on.

She's still hoping that her MAN will show up for her.

This makes absolute sense.
Wow.
Throughout the relationship I did ignore her.
Wow it took me till now, until this post for me to flashback and see that the only reason why she did cheat was because all the times I ignored, pushed her off of me, never said love you back. She did it all to get my attention. I was blind.
She went about it in the wrong way. Too get me jealous to hurt me, now two people who have the same drive and ambition who would have made a good team are seperated.

I geuss we both were immature.
Thankyou for giving me my closure.
You helped me figure out this mystery that has been bothering me for months.

The simple answer is we both are not relationship material.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:47 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,688,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
To my knowledge we are still married today.

For some reason she hasn't sent me any divorce papers.
You were talking about this back in October.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...nd-out-my.html

That was six months ago! Time to stop waiting for the divorce to just happen. File the paperwork yourself and get the ball rolling.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:04 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,324,722 times
U can't get back at the devil without becoming a demon yourself. "Revenge is a dish best served cold" I think the best to do is spend your energy and time living the best positive life you can.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:43 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,541,693 times
Why would you bother? Karma also comes in the form of never being able to lay eyes on you again.

A vengeful heart is an empty one.

Old 05-02-2011, 10:02 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,571,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I know its easier said then done.
Think of someone spitting directly into your face.
Thats like asking me to smile and walk away after getting lugi in my face.
Okay. At least she gets to sleep easy at night with someone else while you're still trippn about it. Like someone else just said, file the divorce papers yourself and MOOOVE OOONNN!!!!

Old 05-02-2011, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Okay. At least she gets to sleep easy at night with someone else while you're still trippn about it. Like someone else just said, file the divorce papers yourself and MOOOVE OOONNN!!!!

Well that made it easier
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships