Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2011, 04:59 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,991,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDream View Post
Do you mean AMerican women cannot find a decent man? Well, probably because they have too high of expectations and never can be happy with what they are given. American women love to indulge, be pampered and life a lavish lifestyle. They like to feel like they are on top of the world. Egocentric and self-absorbed is the way to put it.

Your average Joe just isn't like the soap opera guy or the trash romance novel guy.

I think foreign women are more appreciative of a loving and caring relationship and generally have viable complaints about some of the behavior of their adulterous or self-righteous men. Latin American and African women, for example, generally have to raise the children alone, while the man is out partying with friends or other girls.

America is mostly a feminist culture versus other countries that are a Macho culture. In Macho cultures, women complain less and put up with more. In Feminist cultures women complain more and tolerate very little. Some view this as freedom, but I think it is the opposite end of the pendulum that will swing back to destroy our society.

I think that if you really were a rational and logical person. You would see that Russian women are some of the worse type of woman. Basically what I said about women being mala fide holds much truth. Remember men, are easily blinded by sex or the promise of sex. Women know that. Once you have a man in his clutches he loses everything that made him logical or rational and the womanizers are typically sociopaths. So they never were logical or rational to begin with. Women know that so they just use them for sex. I think in all cultures women are the same. It doesn't matter where you go, people are the same.

The whole idea that if you were to go to Africa, Europe, South America and find better women. Is laughable. Remember people are people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2011, 06:53 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,706,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
I think that if you really were a rational and logical person. You would see that Russian women are some of the worse type of woman. Basically what I said about women being mala fide holds much truth. Remember men, are easily blinded by sex or the promise of sex. Women know that. Once you have a man in his clutches he loses everything that made him logical or rational and the womanizers are typically sociopaths. So they never were logical or rational to begin with. Women know that so they just use them for sex. I think in all cultures women are the same. It doesn't matter where you go, people are the same.

The whole idea that if you were to go to Africa, Europe, South America and find better women. Is laughable. Remember people are people.
Well thousands of men every year are going overseas and finding more success with women.

Overall, Russian are way more feminine than American women. Sure there are some bad Russian women but they haven't been brainwashed by feminism.

Women in south america, parts of asia and eastern europe are more family oriented and appreciate a decent guy more than american women.

Old 07-31-2011, 07:05 AM

973 posts, read 1,702,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Well this thread is full of misconceptions. Men really don't know women at all.
For the most part, I agree...and reading through this, to be honest, all of the observations that I have read are basically generalizations of both sexes....and it is a wonder that we (men and women) get along at all! Sheesh...

Old 07-31-2011, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Well thousands of men every year are going overseas and finding more success with women.

Overall, Russian are way more feminine than American women. Sure there are some bad Russian women but they haven't been brainwashed by feminism.

Women in south america, parts of asia and eastern europe are more family oriented and appreciate a decent guy more than american women.

Yes and no. Eastern European women do tend to be family oriented (which is hard not to be when generations live under one roof), but from what I have seen (as I have lived there), their main goal is to get out of their country and live, they think, a prosperous life as they think all American men are rich. But too, many of the younger ones are very educated and are wanting to be in a country where women are treated fairly. And what is weird, is that under communism, they were as far a jobs are concerned; but were still considered second-class citizens as far as other rights.

And Russian women being feminine?? Hmmmmm...they are sexy and at times subservient, as like many other women from Easten Europe, their main goal is to get out of their country. One has to remember that under communism, they (men and women) were all "comrades" and with the state dictating the fashion, there was not a lot of feminine apparel around. So I am not too sure where that statement came from!

Old 07-31-2011, 07:27 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,991,888 times
Quote:

Russian women are more feminine? Please, you have no idea what you are talking about. Women all dress according to what "style" they are into. Since most Russian women have not been exposed to Gucci, D & G, they WANT THOSE cloths. Those cloths are expensive, they don't want cheap knock offs, if you are a western male. They expect you to be wearing those cloths and for you to be buying them for them and their friends. They also expect luxury cars that you should buy for them. If you expect them to be subservient servants. Well they will play that role for you until you get them what they want.

If you are stupid enough to help them out of the country. Well, once that happens, they leave you for the rich guy or they sleep around with men willing to PAY for things they want. If you did not notice there are so MANY women in Russia and the Ukraine that are prostitutes. Its seen as something normal to them.

No, they are not willing to appreciate a decent guy more than American women.....unless that decent guy has $$$$$$$$$$$

Very foolish of you to believe such stupidity but alas many men are like you. Not very smart.

Old 07-31-2011, 09:29 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,706,169 times
American Men: Don't listen to these people in this forum. Go overseas if you want. Americans, particularly the women will discourage you to the end.

That's a myth: Russian women don't want to get out of their country like the American media wants you to believe.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:33 AM

Quote:
American Men: Don't listen to these people in this forum. Go overseas if you want. Americans, particularly the women will discourage you to the end.

That's a myth: Russian women don't want to get out of their country like the American media wants you to believe.
I agree that men should go where ever they think they could find a woman who would make him happy; but I say this with a caveat: Be careful. BUt as far as the bolded part, you know this how?????? Have you ever been there? Talked to any Russian/Eastern European women?? Just wondering.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:50 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,642,939 times
I think some women do set up high expectations. Remember that thread about the women in D.C.? Those women were delusional! There's no way they'd ever find anyone like what they're looking for.

Old 07-31-2011, 11:09 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,843,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
I find plenty of good men out there. one that I'm compatible with and have the hots for in any way at all? nope, no luck. I just know something needs to change, but I don't have the energy right now to figure that out, lol.
Many women have been conditioned to expect so much now days that there are large pockets of men out there, working hard to meet their exacting standards, who are completely overlooked.

Then there are the young women who have no real standards - other than looks - who grab the first such guy who comes along and is available. In a few years, they end up as a single mother, trying desperately to pick up the pieces.

This is a situation that had mystified men for many years. Then I read about hypergamy and it all made sense.

Now days, decent men have nowhere to fit in in this scheme of things. It's been going on for more than 40 years and I see no sign of it ending. If anything, it seems to be getting worse.

Old 07-31-2011, 11:32 AM

405 posts, read 1,278,189 times
I have attended a Russian/Ukrainian Evangelical church for a while. My neighbor was Ukrainian and became a good friend of mine. I will say I am not the greatest fan of Russian, Polish or Ukrainian women as I think they are more Westernized than Asian women. However, you cannot generalize millions of Russian women as being the same, gold diggers, escapees of the Kremlin, etc. I have seen a few Russian women who are divas, who want to pretend to be Americans or Western EUropean, dress in expensive clothes, live a selfish lifestyle and dominate a man and expect him to buy her everything she wants. Generally, these type of women are the minority and they look for the gullible types of men who will be their victims.

I will say most Russian/Ukrainian/Polish women are more feminine, compassionate and family-oriented. An Eastern European girl won't condemn you if you show your emotions and be a human, like an American woman will. American women are always expecting the men to behave in a stoic manner. But, as in all poor places, you have your rotten apples. However, if you really spend time with the people and try to be apart of the culture, rather then just pick a bride and run, I think you will find a much better wife in Russia or Eastern Europe than you will in the USA. Eastern European women don't have the high and unrealistic expectations on their men that American women do. They grew up with less toys and less pampered and have had to struggle day to day. Many are content with finding a loving man who will work hard and help support the family.

With that being said, I would probably go more Eastern when I find a wife, because I don't feel compatible with European culture. That is not to say it is bad, it just isn't really for me. Also, if short guys want to feel taller in a relationship, Russian/Eastern EUropean girls are quite tall. Asian girls, especially Filipinas are shorter. I, myself, don't care, and would be perfectly happy with a woman even 6 in taller then me as a wife. Eastern European women are not so height sensitive or superficial either, like American women. I have seen tall 6+ Maria Sharapovas with their 5ft 7in Vladmirs.

My advice to men who are dissatisfied with the dating scene in the West, either shutup and accept some rejection or Go East!

Spasiba
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships