Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2011, 07:06 PM

4 posts, read 9,571 times

Advertisements

I blame hollywood look at what women do to their faces and bodies, unreal. litterally the things I see walking down the street. and pot, I also blame pot for taking away the desire to get off our asses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2011, 07:14 PM

48,515 posts, read 34,800,001 times
I'm not single anymore, but there were a lot of decent guys out there. I just had to find the one that was for me, which is MUCH more complicated.

But I was fine with the concept that I might not find the right guy for me, because I'm happy being single also.

I was VERY lucky to find the guy I did, we are compatible in so many areas, and can have fun doing anything.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:34 PM

1,589 posts, read 2,681,324 times
I dated a lot of decent men. They always found me, I didn't find them. But I didn't want to marry just any ol' "decent guy". I didn't think I wanted to marry at all until I met my husband. But he is such an extraordinary individual, no other man was able to compete with him. He swept me off my feet.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:42 PM

880 posts, read 1,799,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Well, all these women under question, as far as this thread goes, aren't women at all, but CD men.
Not sure what that means? When you say CD is that for City Data or Cross Dresser?

Old 08-15-2011, 07:52 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
Not sure what that means? When you say CD is that for City Data or Cross Dresser?
lol city data. It's been mentioned a few times now that it's really a few guys doing the complaining...on women's behalf I guess.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:56 PM

880 posts, read 1,799,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
lol city data. It's been mentioned a few times now that it's really a few guys doing the complaining...on women's behalf I guess.
You mean the guys are upset that women are upset that they can't find any decent guys? I not sure why they would care? I don't think the OP is complaining for women but complaining about women complaining, if that makes any sense. And yes women complain ad nauseam about not being able to find a decent guy. Every other profile on many dating sits says something like, I need to find a real man. LOL

Old 08-15-2011, 08:04 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
You mean the guys are upset that women are upset that they can't find any decent guys? I not sure why they would care? I don't think the OP is complaining for women but complaining about women complaining, if that makes any sense. And yes women complain ad nauseam about not being able to find a decent guy. Every other profile on many dating sits says something like, I need to find a real man. LOL
That's why I called them hypothetical women. They're definitely not in this thread, and that's not to say some women don't complain. I just think it's specific demographics, just like men who complain.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:55 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,053,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaandmax View Post
I blame hollywood look at what women do to their faces and bodies, unreal. litterally the things I see walking down the street. and pot, I also blame pot for taking away the desire to get off our asses.
Not just Hollywood, but feminism as well.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:39 AM

3,467 posts, read 8,141,236 times
For everyone woman who complains about this, there is a man who complains that women don't go for them because women supposedly only like jerks & they are a "nice" guy. Some people would simply rather complain & blame someone else than examine themselves & see why they only attract losers (or no one at all).

Old 08-16-2011, 12:40 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,852,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I think a lot of people would stop complaining if a few single women would come in here and say that there are decent men out there still or something like that.
Won't happen. Read any thread on nice guys. Women consider them to be something akin to child molesters. Women want the hunk that they have in their sights to be "decent" - well at least to them and nobody else.

They seldom think about what traits truly make a man a decent person until they get married and find that the man they recently lusted over is sadly deficient in these skills.

So forget it. Women don't really want decent men unless they can't have any luck with other men. Such women then look for a decent man because those who aren't, will get downright rude if they persist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships