Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 08:31 AM

11,495 posts, read 26,872,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltHowe View Post
She sticks her great toe into the exit/entrance?
No. You'd have to buy some, um, accessories with straps for the occasion. Or improvise with some of her toys. (trying to keep things G-rated here) But isn't that what the OP was talking about, when he said, "becoming bisexual to fufill the dominant woman's need?" I mean, if you're just talking about having your girlfriend handcuff you to the bed and paddle you a few times, then maybe you'd talk about being kinky, but that wouldn't make a man think he was becoming bisexual...and I don't think the OP was talking about bringing another dude into the bedroom either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2011, 08:57 AM

160 posts, read 454,483 times
I think the whole 50/50 equal marriage myth is why so many marriages end in apathy and dis-interest. Both people are good people, good parents, etc but there is no sexual energy - because you have turned your boyfriend into your girlfriend.
The opposites attract idiom is correct in regards to sexual energy.

Couples with attraction have a submissive/dominant characteristic. Even gay couples have a top and bottom. Doesn't mean this can't switch up to make things different but it has to be there in some capacity for the "spark" of a relationship. Without the spark we're just friends.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:45 AM

369 posts, read 618,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
No. You'd have to buy some, um, accessories with straps for the occasion. Or improvise with some of her toys. (trying to keep things G-rated here) But isn't that what the OP was talking about, when he said, "becoming bisexual to fufill the dominant woman's need?" I mean, if you're just talking about having your girlfriend handcuff you to the bed and paddle you a few times, then maybe you'd talk about being kinky, but that wouldn't make a man think he was becoming bisexual...and I don't think the OP was talking about bringing another dude into the bedroom either.
No, if she sticks her great toe into shall we say the male orfice, then both parties are using real parts that they got............Otherwise its a joke.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:53 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Am I alone, or do most men feel the need to occasionally play the 'submissive' role in the relationship, and for the traditional roles to switch? No I don't have any gender identity issues and am not gay, but I like the idea of at least sometimes being dominated and even pampered (not in a mothering way) by my woman at times. At times I can feel like the dominant 'male' partner, but it would get boring it if was like that ALL of the time. I'm talking in the bedroom or anywhere else, I sort of like the idea of a woman who truly takes charge, not only in a bossy/catty way.

Are most men satisfied to mostly or always be making the moves socially, sexually or otherwise? Do most men feel threatened if the woman starts being the giver instead of the receiver? Do most women sometimes want to be dominant, and do some men even become bisexual to fulfil this need? Does thinking this way make me some kind of 'beta male' in the eyes of some?

Uh, no.

And if you are into submission you don't fall into the beta man camp at all.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:56 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,583,615 times
I like a girl who has a strong will in bed, but me submissive? no. just no.

Old 05-07-2011, 07:18 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
I'm not saying I necessarily want to be the 'submissive' one in the relationship, only that sometimes I find it a turn on if the roles are switched. I'll leave the rest to your imagination (don't worry it's nothing too far out!).

I like while the male (yang) and female (yin) energies tend to conform to roles, it's not set in stone, and there is room for movement and exploration. Who knows maybe I have latent bi tendencies, but I don't know, I have a need to be made love to as well, not only being the giver, yet most of the time it seems the female is just receiving attention from the male etc.

Old 05-08-2011, 03:47 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
There is nothing wrong with a male wanting his prostate stimulated. Just remember to give her gloves or a condom for the "accessory" someone else mentioned. It doesn't mean he is gay. The prostate is a very well known source of pleasure for men. Some do it , some don't.

Old 05-08-2011, 04:01 AM

369 posts, read 618,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
There is nothing wrong with a male wanting his prostate stimulated. Just remember to give her gloves or a condom for the "accessory" someone else mentioned. It doesn't mean he is gay. The prostate is a very well known source of pleasure for men. Some do it , some don't.
A condom for her big toe? Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Old 05-08-2011, 04:03 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltHowe View Post
A condom for her big toe? Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
No, silly... it's for the accessory.

Old 05-08-2011, 05:56 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,730,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahOwen View Post
I think the whole 50/50 equal marriage myth is why so many marriages end in apathy and dis-interest.
i agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships