Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 09:25 AM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
How old is Bob? 15?
Sorry Mr. Cat, but you are missing the boat on this one.

She is SEEING ANOTHER GUY and Bob more than likely knows this. I think the issue is with the OP wanting Bob to stay on her leash while she rolls around with Guy #1.

Come on, we've ALL met girls like this in our 20's. They flirt, flirt, flirt want attention but then date someone else. The minute you stop feeding their ego or move on to another girl then they want your attention back.

I think there is a good chance that Bob was just talking with his buddies and didn't give it another thought that the queen here might get bent out of shape for him daring to look at a girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2011, 09:31 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeerioS View Post
So I know this guy likes me (but after this incident I dont know). But when we went to dinner with a bunch of friends. "Bob" was telling us about his business trip over the weekend and how he met with some old friends in LA. And he proceeds to tell me how since his friend couldnt hang out with him for a couple of hours, that his friend told Bob to go grab lunch with one of his coworkers while his friend worked.

Bob proceeds to to brag, about how cute this girl was and how she drove them around town and that he spent the afternoon with her and how fun she was... blah blah blah.. ya dont know if he is just trying to make me jealous, cause I aint jealous but more hurt I guess cause I like him... But now after hearing him try to brag about his business trip in front of his guy friends makes me wonder.
I wouldn't read too much into it. Sounds like he had a good time.

What you don't want to do is shut the lines of communication between the two of you. If you blow up everytime you hear about a cute girl then he won't tell you anything. That is not what you want.

One more thing. Don't bring up something like, "Was she cute like me?" That is a turn off as well. Now you are fishing for compliments and such. Bad idea. I think he was just showing off to his friends.

Old 05-13-2011, 09:33 AM

1,133 posts, read 2,283,333 times
Yes, he's trying to make you jealous, because he's pissed off you're playing so "hard to get" when you know that he is attracted to you.

This isn't highschool. If you know he's attracted to you, and you like him, what are you waiting for?

Old 05-13-2011, 12:37 PM

1,298 posts, read 2,238,675 times
Yeah, we was trying to make you jealous, and I think he accomplished just that. You like him? let him know? don't play with mens (or anyones, for that matter) heart and feelings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships