Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 03:32 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
Yes, he is, so? I'm sure you are a good person and probably mean well, Virgode, but you have terrible communications skills.

Take your own advice, read the responses and move on. You're super sensitive and twist it around and call it disrespect.

Last edited by virgode; 05-17-2011 at 03:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2011, 04:07 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,673,142 times
Quote:
Not likely.
You should not be speculating about what goes on between a married couple when you arent in the room. Perhaps sleeping with a married man makes you belive you are entitled to do so, but at the end of the day, she is a wife and you are a skank.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:10 PM

1,549 posts, read 4,256,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
You should not be speculating about what goes on between a married couple when you arent in the room. Perhaps sleeping with a married man makes you belive you are entitled to do so, but at the end of the day, she is a wife and you are a skank.
I wish I could rep you on this one!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-17-2011, 04:23 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,876,725 times
Quote:
Wow, you totally misunderstood what I meant. I have nothing against negative feedback as long as they are presented in a respectful manner. Don't talk to me like I'm a little confused kid because I'm not. Donnie's last post wasn't in favor of me, but I appreciate what she had to say especially because it was not presented in a disrespectful manner like yours and Virgode's. Grown up individuals will always do what they want to do, whether you like it or not. Just offer your opinion then move along.
I dont think i'm disrespecting you in my posts, at one point I said you there was some skank like behavior, but that isnt the same as calling you a skank, just that you were ACTING like one. Anyway like you said, grownups do what they want, and your right, so go ahead.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:37 PM

3,184 posts, read 4,846,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKLO View Post
I wish I could rep you on this one!!!!!!!!!
Repped from me. Well said OngletNYC.

Old 05-17-2011, 06:15 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,473,742 times
Quote:
Appreciate your honesty, Donie. More like the kind of feedback I am looking for. Frank without being disrespectful.
Thanks for saying that! I'm not being disrespectful at all and glad you understood my post.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:15 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,854,584 times
Quote:
I was wondering how terrible can it get if you had sex with your manager?

Any experiences to share?
Did you get a promotion?

Old 06-19-2011, 06:01 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,969,250 times
Some posters here seem like they've never had sex without strings attached. Sex can be just sex. There does not have to be any further meaning to it, no deals, no marriage breakups or promotions, just a pleasurable relationship.

I worked in many offices of large corporations and found this thing going on more times than not. At first I was shocked and, yes, disrespected the people involved. Then I heard of wives who really looked the other way or just were no longer interested in sex, so their manager husbands looked elsewhere. I thought, is it the wive's duty to service her husband when she is not interested in the activity, when she may be exhausted with the kids? If he finds an outlet for his creative energies and has no intention of leaving the family and the cute little thing at work is willing, who cares?

Many people, men and women, are capable of not destroying a home over something like this. The only damage that I can see is to other employees, if the cute thing is given the raise or promotion that others deserve.

Old 06-19-2011, 06:36 AM

1,786 posts, read 2,876,561 times
Default Typical BullSh__ lies... did it work?

WHAT???... the cheating manager has the right since the wife isn't servicing him??? give me a break... takes two to make a committment... sounds typically human of the manager to use his position to get new POSITIONS LOL... Dipping the wick in company ink is NOT anything new... it has been happening for "EVER"... if he is having an affair with you (I know nothing has happened yet) then he has done this before... can you handle looking at him on a daily basis after he has moved on to his next "victim"?... I was one of those wifes where the husband cheated at work with a co-worker... he lied to get what he wanted from her... it had NOTHING "trust me"... to do with my "Service"... my ex was just a cheater and loved the hunt... I found out later how many others he chased while I stayed at home, took care of the children, our home and gave him many exciting "special" evenings almost daily by the way.... never assume the "stories"..."oh we have nothing in common or the famous... she doesn't understand me".... they tell you are true... do what you want just make sure you can deal with the consequences..........

Old 06-19-2011, 07:23 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,969,250 times
Yes, I feel bad for the poor wife who is usually stuck with caring for the kids and having a totally boring, life-sapping and unstimulating life. I can understand, at the end of the day, where both parties in a marriage, both good people, make some of the decisions that they do. All I can say is women know what the score is before they marry and have kids. At least if you can hire a housekeeper it alleviates some of the strain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships