Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At the age of 18, am I worrying too much about this?
YES, you should have a girlfriend by this time, what are you doing wrong? 5 10.42%
NO, calm down calm down 43 89.58%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 12:17 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,583,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDude1 View Post
Here is the huge X factor and why I want to move. Quite honestly, I am not into Anglo White women or Black women. Notice I said Anglo White women, that means Southern European women are okay as long as they have those beautiful dark features.

Thing is I have a type. It varies but I want her to have the Black hair, maybe brown, tanned skin and that is about it. Basically, I love Latin, Middle Eastern, and Southern European women a lot (some Southern European women that is).

I just don't see myself being attracted to other ladies and sure, crucify me for this if you must but it isn't changing my preference and you will be wasting your time. Also, people down here are pretty racist, if they see me holding hands with a White woman, lets say it won't be greeted with hugs.
Everyone have their preferences...
But I think most people find exceptions to their preferences... at least I do all the time...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2011, 07:38 AM

97 posts, read 145,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
Everyone have their preferences...
But I think most people find exceptions to their preferences... at least I do all the time...
I just don't, oh well, forever alone for now I guess

Old 05-17-2011, 09:07 AM

1,133 posts, read 2,283,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDude1 View Post
I just don't, oh well, forever alone for now I guess
At least you're thinking about it. Some guys don't think about it or want a girlfriend, they're content getting the 5-finger discount every night.

You've set a goal to get a girlfriend. Go out there and do it buddy.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:34 AM

97 posts, read 145,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSnook View Post
At least you're thinking about it. Some guys don't think about it or want a girlfriend, they're content getting the 5-finger discount every night.

You've set a goal to get a girlfriend. Go out there and do it buddy.
Ya, I have two targets (lol good language eh), one has gone out of her way to talk to me and the other I want to kinda talk to me and I try not to talk to her at first but MAN she is such a beauty I have to have her company sometimes. We even have a pic of each other together.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:12 PM

109 posts, read 446,698 times
No don't worry about it. In fact for me at least, it seems the less I am looking to get into a relationship or thinking about relationships, the more likely I will get into one. I think it is because I am forced to develop my own personality and become more of an individual. When you are constantly thinking about picking up a girl, that becomes who you are. So find some hobbies, join some clubs, not to find girls but to have fun.

That being said, once you find someone, make sure you don't let them slip by.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships