Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 03:22 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
My dad had a love child..
We learned later on about this
We knew who she was. and she knew who we were and she knew my dad was her dad
I've never called her sister..I never thought of her as a sister
I seen her a while back ago...I was with my friend at the time and we had this friend named Charles, he brought her over and introduced us to her..She was Charles' cousin..
My friend notices she kept staring at me..so when we were alone I told my friend the story..

The truth came out because my brother start dating her sister..

My dad never admitted it to us..but he never denied it either

Arnold dont owe the world an explanation..Only Maria
He didnt tell her, either, she just found out.
There is a thread over in P&OC about this, there are some people bashing her family because of this.
How whacked out is that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2011, 03:23 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I'm sure Maria Shriver's pretty savvy when it comes to politics, so you never know if she would have chosen to stay with him until he left politics .
He probably offered her a better settlement if she keeps quiet for a few more years... That's how things work in these circles.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:28 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
He probably offered her a better settlement if she keeps quiet for a few more years... That's how things work in these circles.
They say he only told her after he left the governor's office, which was the beginning of this year... so it doesn't look like she took him up on his offer, if there was one.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:34 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,709,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
He didnt tell her, either, she just found out.
There is a thread over in P&OC about this, there are some people bashing her family because of this.
How whacked out is that?
Sounds like typical P&OC. Let me guess, are they invoking the maligned ghost of Ted Kennedy?

Old 05-17-2011, 03:48 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Sounds like typical P&OC. Let me guess, are they invoking the maligned ghost of Ted Kennedy?
John and Joe, too.
And suggesting Maria deserved all this because she is a Kennedy.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:54 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,771 times
Maria would not need Arnold's money or anything he had to offer. It does sound like she didn't know. I feel sorry for everyone involved except Arnold and the woman he had an affair with. None of the children should be going through this and neither should Maria. He should have told her as soon as he knew about the child for the sake of everyone involved.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:56 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,453,396 times
Quote:
Oh, boy! This may be a bigger mess than we think!

Is This Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child? - Gawker
This article speculates if there were 2 love children, and who knows really how many more will come out, after Tiger and all. Governator seems to be paying to his illegitimate kids, though.

The pic of Tanner doesn't really look like Arnold, - but then again his 4 kids don't really look like him or the Kennedys.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:00 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
This article speculates if there were 2 love children, and who knows really how many more will come out, after Tiger and all. Governator seems to be paying to his illegitimate kids, though.

The pic of Tanner doesn't really look like Arnold, - but then again his 4 kids don't really look like him or the Kennedys.
As a coworker was saying, there are some athletes who are faithful, there are some politicians who are faithful, and there are some actors who are faithful, but what were the chances with Arnie?! Winning the Powerball might have better odds.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:03 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
If he had cared about his marriage and family, he would have told her as soon as he found out. She may have chosen to forgive him but stay together.

But the infidelity, coupled with the decade long secret and betrayal to her, their family and this child and to top it off allowing this woman to have remained in her household, makes this pretty unforgivable IMO.

I'm thinking any man who thinks he can keep this kind of secret forever is really taking a big gamble.

Sure, some do get away with it - at their childs expense - but others like Arnold lose a fortune, and I don't mean financially.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:03 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,453,396 times
Quote:
As a coworker was saying, there are some athletes who are faithful, there are some politicians who are faithful, and there are some actors who are faithful, but what were the chances with Arnie?! Winning the Powerball might have better odds.
Before his governatorial run, there were words about his groping proclivity, - Maria herself was warding off his marriage proposals for many years in part because of that womanizing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships