Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 04:26 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,624,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Attachment 80014

I think his eyes are red because he's blue-eyed?

His mommy has some nice abs...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2011, 04:39 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Well, I think he's a little Terminator. He's gap-toothed, as well! The other 2 boys look much softer.
You know what? You're right! I didn't think so because I could only compare him with his mother and it’s not like I remember Arnie’s face that well or know what he looked like way younger.

This picture totally changed my mind!

http://pixdaus.com/pics/12573433308Gh1exW.jpg

Not only the gap, but even the smile is the same!

Old 05-18-2011, 04:51 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,795,927 times
I think that woman should get her azz kicked. To work for me. To see me every day. Breaking bread with my family. Forget the affair. This is so disrespectful on her part. Sleeping with my husband in my home. Oh yeah, I would beat her azz, then several hale marys.

Old 05-18-2011, 05:24 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,646,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
I think that woman should get her azz kicked. To work for me. To see me every day. Breaking bread with my family. Forget the affair. This is so disrespectful on her part. Sleeping with my husband in my home. Oh yeah, I would beat her azz, then several hale marys.
By no stretch of the imagination is does this woman come out looking good (no pun intended),but she wasn't the person who took the vows with Maria. Also to all the ladies out there hating on Maria, really it's Marias' fault cause she is too thin or is a cold fish? Really?It just proves women are our own worst enemies! There has to be fault on the woman side it just can't be that the man just lacks character to either resist the offer or leave the marriage!Wow!

Old 05-18-2011, 05:32 PM

366 posts, read 774,635 times
Default Latino broadcast news already outed her

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
I`m surprised its even posted at all!!
For what it's worth, there's way too much media attention on this story.

Old 05-18-2011, 05:33 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,344,416 times
Maria too thin? Hmm...is there a picture of this woman that Arnie slept with? Okay, I just Googled her... Mildred Beana...and I can definitely "see" the attraction in a comparision contrast with Maria Shriver...Are those jugs real?

http://cdn03.okcdn.okmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Maria_Shriver_Mildred_Baena_May18newsnea-300x212.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by jasper12; 05-18-2011 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 05-18-2011, 05:39 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,476,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I find it really interesting...if a man can cheat on Maria Shriver, or Elin Nordegren...a guy will cheat on anyone....Really, Elin was a beautiful blonde Swedish Model...who could compare? Maria Shriver...really...attractive, and intelligent.

It blows my mind how stupid men are...was the booty even that good?

My neighbor had a child with his GF, but stayed married to his wife...he had grown children, and a 5 year old, that would come over and visit...how strange is that? But it worked for that family.

Is anyone's family "normal" any more?!
I think there might be 'a few' families that are 'non-dysfunctional'.

Tossing this out---in the AM while Maria drove the kids to school, the housekeeper arrived and prepared oatmeal for Arnold. And then?

I think I am now jaded and cynical. I am actually, again, more offended about the salacious way this is being 'covered' than the aberrant behavior. Now, there is an effort being made to investigate fiscal impropriety while he held public office. Go for it-just go for it.

Certain the citizens of the UK and the Royal Family roll their eyes at such news.

shrug--'I take full responsibility' or 'I have no regrets--I didn't do anything I didn't want to do.' I now believe men really believe this---wired to be this way. Dr. Drew is beyond himself. I don't trust Dr. Drew. fwiw. He could do the same and say the same. jmo.

Old 05-18-2011, 05:45 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,448,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
By no stretch of the imagination is does this woman come out looking good (no pun intended),but she wasn't the person who took the vows with Maria. Also to all the ladies out there hating on Maria, really it's Marias' fault cause she is too thin or is a cold fish? Really?It just proves women are our own worst enemies! There has to be fault on the woman side it just can't be that the man just lacks character to either resist the offer or leave the marriage!Wow!
Personally, I admire Maria, her work, her independence, her focus, her grace, her immaculate Kennedy quality. It goes without saying that Arnold was a skunk to cheat on her. Above, we were trying to understand, why (maybe a futile idea, to try to understand a skunk) - and talked about the kids that Arnold made (it's not the kids' fault, is it?).

Old 05-18-2011, 06:15 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,771,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
All I can say is simply sad..I couldn't imagine-being Maria and BAM your husband cheated oh and I have a son...oh and the mother was a house employee...disgusting-
We're talking about a guy who allegedly went gay-for-pay when he was a bodybuilder, letting gay dudes suck him off for money. He also posed in some gay mags as well.

I think this affair with his maid was as much about convenience and availability as it was sex. Celebs have to take huge risks and pay extortion rates to prostitutes to keep their identities secret.

Quote:
I feel the same way. If it were my wife messing around with the pool boy or gardener for all those years behind my back while this dude smiled in my face every day, was around my kids every day, I'd take him for a "walk around the block" myself.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:24 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,242 times
Quote:

YouTube - **** Just Got Real HD

LMAO!!!! I'm sorry I had to. this is the comment of the year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships