Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2011, 12:54 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
Than tell all your feminist leftwing friends to stop saying that all men care about is what is on a woman's outside.
I don't chose my friends based on their political views.

Why don't you just spend some time getting to know some real women instead of basing all you think you know about them on one or two bad examples

Once again, I will say this, and I mean it most sincerely...

I feel really angry on your behalf that the people who were supposed to teach you and guide you to more accurate understanding of women and life apparently really let you down.

Since you didn't get a proper education from them, please do try to pay closer attention to the wise posters here giving you some really important insight - your life will be better for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2011, 12:54 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,472,583 times
Quote:
Than tell all your feminist leftwing friends to stop saying that all men care about is what is on a woman's outside.
Where is everyone's parents in raising them with morals and values?

Instead they use point systems to rate a person in shallow and petty traits. Sad.

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-23-2011 at 05:23 AM.. Reason: Language

Old 05-22-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post

Instead they use point systems to rate a person in shallow and petty traits. Sad.

See, that's what I'm talking about too!

It makes me so damn angry that so many parents aren't doing a better job of preparing their sons and daughters to live in the real world

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-23-2011 at 05:23 AM.. Reason: Removed reference to deleted comment.

Old 05-22-2011, 01:03 PM

950 posts, read 1,514,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I don't chose my friends based on their political views.

Why don't you just spend some time getting to know some real women instead of basing all you think you know about them on one or two bad examples

Once again, I will say this, and I mean it most sincerely...

I feel really angry on your behalf that the people who were supposed to teach you and guide you to more accurate understanding of women and life apparently really let you down.

Since you didn't get a proper education from them, please do try to pay closer attention to the wise posters here giving you some really important insight - your life will be better for it.
What do you mean one or two bad examples. Atleast 90% of the women here on city-data admit that they believe men are visual creatures who care a great deal about physical appearance, while women not so much.

Old 05-22-2011, 01:04 PM

Quote:

It makes me so damn angry that so many parents aren't doing a better job of preparing their sons and daughters to live in the real world
So in the real world most women don't believe that men are shallow creatures that only care about a woman's physical appearance ?

Old 05-22-2011, 01:06 PM

52,199 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:

Quote:

I agree too. I don't have kids, but I look at everyone around with me kids, and man, I don't know what the deal is.

I've got a SIL that is just silly in how she the deal with their kids. It takes a lot, and I mean a lot of will power to not scream at her.... "GROW UP AND RAISE YOUR CHILDREN RIGHT"

Some of the stories I could tell......

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-23-2011 at 05:24 AM.. Reason: Language

Old 05-22-2011, 01:06 PM

Quote:
So in the real world most women don't believe that men are shallow creatures that only care about a woman's physical appearance ?
Nope. Some, yes. Most, no.

Old 05-22-2011, 01:08 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,472,583 times
Quote:
SOME men like SOME women are shallow and look at the opposite sexes' physical appearance only. BUT not ALL men like not ALL women.

Old 05-22-2011, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I agree too. I don't have kids, but I look at everyone around with me kids, and man, I don't know what the deal is.

I've got a SIL that is just silly in how she the deal with their kids. It takes a lot, and I mean a lot of will power to not scream at her.... "GROW THE F UP AND RAISE YOUR CHILDREN RIGHT"

Some of the stories I could tell......

The thing is, I did my job - I took my responsibility seriously and I've got sons now who actually have something to contribute to this world and to the women's lives they are involved in.

I completely resent the immature, self-centered parents who couldn't be bothered to do more than the bare minimum to teach their kids the right way to get along in this world and be successful in it.

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-23-2011 at 05:24 AM.. Reason: Language.

Old 05-22-2011, 01:13 PM

Quote:
SOME men like SOME women are shallow and look at the opposite sexes' physical appearance only. BUT not ALL men like not ALL women.
So if I made a poll here asking women if they think men on average are more shallow than women when it comes to judging somebody by their physical appearance, most women would say NO ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships