Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 05:09 PM

950 posts, read 1,515,034 times

Advertisements

What do you think of men like Arnold Schwarzenegger, who cheat on their wives with mistresses who are even less physically attractive than their own wives.

If you are going to cheat on your wife, don't downgrade. Get a mistress who is atleast equal to your wife in the looks department. Maria Shriver is definitely significantly more attractive than Arnold's second baby mama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2011, 05:12 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,473,742 times
It happens ALL the time. Look at Tiger Woods. I'm not quite sure what is going on but it happens to women too. I'll see a hottie woman with a goofy man. I think it's what the person offers emotionally and not looks or sexual-wise.

Also remember John Edwards, his mistresses was WAY uglier then his wife. I can't think of some celebrities names now but I can remember they left their SO and were with uglies.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:12 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,771,359 times
Better yet, don't even risk a mistress. No matter how hot she may or may not be.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:14 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
I think it's better if the mistress looks like a dog.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:15 PM

946 posts, read 2,918,225 times
One of the reasons men cheat is because they want variety. After years and even decades of being with the same person, it's understandable that some people go looking for something new and different. Not that I condone that behavior, but it makes sense.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:16 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,673,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
What do you think of men like Arnold Schwarzenegger, who cheat on their wives with mistresses who are even less physically attractive than their own wives.

If you are going to cheat on your wife, don't downgrade. Get a mistress who is atleast equal to your wife in the looks department. Maria Shriver is definitely significantly more attractive than Arnold's second baby mama.
As naive as you are, i hope you are really young. Married men dont use prettiness as a criterion for cheating. They are interested in the easy P, and her ability to shut her mouth. A beautiful woman who yaps will ruin your life; and an average woman who can keep her mouth shut makes life better for you (according to these guys).

Old 05-19-2011, 05:16 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I think it's better if the mistress looks like a dog.

Or, is in the position of the dog.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:17 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,712,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post

I think you don't understand what attracts a man to a "mistress" at all

Old 05-19-2011, 05:20 PM

553 posts, read 1,544,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
It happens ALL the time. Look at Tiger Woods. I'm not quite sure what is going on but it happens to women too. I'll see a hottie woman with a goofy man. I think it's what the person offers emotionally and not looks or sexual-wise.

Also remember John Edwards, his mistresses was WAY uglier then his wife. I can't think of some celebrities names now but I can remember they left their SO and were with uglies.
Look at Prince Charles, Diana and Camilla. Diana was above them ALL in the looks dept. But, Charles loved another and not her so it didn't make any difference in the end.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:38 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,995,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce2011 View Post
Look at Prince Charles, Diana and Camilla. Diana was above them ALL in the looks dept. But, Charles loved another and not her so it didn't make any difference in the end.
Charles never loved Diana in the first place. And if he had had a choice. I assure you he would have picked Camilla as his wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships