Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2011, 03:58 PM

545 posts, read 1,555,741 times

Advertisements

I've finally started the dating game and I'm curious about what percent of numbers you've gotten that have turned into relationships?

1. What percent of numbers have turned into first dates?
2. What percent of first dates have turned into more dates?
3. What percents of numbers have turned into sex?

I've gotten six numbers within the last two months using online dating and I've dated all of them (although two are coming up). But only two went past the first date and I didn't get to have sex with any of them.

I don't have problems with getting numbers but I can't seem to transform them into something meaningful. A lot of times they didn't feel any "chemistry" with me. But, the girl I've dated several times ended up flaking on me.

It seems that getting a number is guaranteed at least one date but the first date doesn't guarantee anything.

P.S. I'm aiming to get at least one number per week as I'll be using parties and bars in addition to online dating (I'm running out of prospects online).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2011, 04:05 PM

328 posts, read 602,993 times
I think google would serve you better. 99% of percentages are made up on the spot. Yes, I do it as well.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:12 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,927,376 times
who the hell cares about yields. It aint gonna make your life any better. You ask when the time is right and the person is right. You only need one number to be set for life. Ive asked girls out 3 times total in my life. And each time was a success so you can say im at 100% now.

Getting first date is only the start. The hard work is keeping it together.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:21 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
N=first dates/(d)second datesX(s) sex {(c)continued relationships/(m)meaningful communication*(s)satisfaction of interaction=marriage(sex/offspring)*number of vacations without major fights*money management)=overall general satisfaction with partner....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships