Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2011, 10:02 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,097,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
What happens when you're pinching yourself in your dream - how do you prove you're not dreaming then?
LOL, good question! I guess I wouldn't know if I was dreaming or not if I pinched myself.

It was weird though...but goodness I always seem to wake up before the best parts and then I can never get back to sleep and back into the dream

Old 08-07-2011, 10:02 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,023,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Well that's not a dream! Sex is only fun when you are aware you are doing it!

I had a sex dream the other night...one of those ones where you wake up and have to pinch yourself to see if it's real.
It's a dream for the dude you're sleeping next to if you have the disorder.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:03 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,097,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
It's a dream for the dude you're sleeping next to if you have the disorder.
Ahhh, yes if she has the disorder I can see it being a bonus for the man.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:09 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,023,505 times
So last night I got to see my best friend for the first time in about a year. I don't think Japan changed him so much as his ex fiancee cheating on him and running off and marrying a sailor while still being engaged to him. But he's still a great guy and one of the best people to be around that I've ever met.

I learned something Saturday night, something I didn't really care to know about. Another friend came to visit him while I was there, as he just had a late birthday dinner with his parents. I've known him for years, and he's gay. That's not what I didn't care to know about. What he did tell me, though, was gay men love very masculine men, and men with very large hands. I just happen to match both of these qualities and he did hit on me last night. He told me this after he asked me to pose for a picture showing off one of my hands.

I'm not saying this because I'm mad or frustrated. I actually had a good laugh about it and I really didn't mind at all, but he didn't want to tell me why until after he took the picture. I now have this feeling that whenever he comes back to town he might bring a few of his friends along so they can meet me. That's kind of icky for me to think about.

But, really, I wrote all of that out just to say why can't I have the same luck with women! lol if these things happened with women instead of men I'd be more happy!

Old 08-07-2011, 10:14 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,643,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
So last night I got to see my best friend for the first time in about a year...
Eeeeewwwww.

Thanks for sharing. Now I feel like I need a shower ...

Old 08-07-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Eeeeewwwww.

Thanks for sharing. Now I feel like I need a shower ...
Better have a long one, because we hung out for a looong time.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:21 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,643,339 times
Quote:
Better have a long one, because we hung out for a looong time.
There's just something about impending gay hand gang-bangs that makes me sweat ...

Old 08-07-2011, 10:23 PM

Quote:
There's just something about impending gay hand gang-bangs that makes me sweat ...
If you really want, I could go out of my way and make up a bunch of stuff about pulling trains and such.

But that would require thoughts that I really do not want to go in to right now!

Old 08-07-2011, 10:23 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,401,447 times
Quote:
So last night I got to see my best friend for the first time in about a year. I don't think Japan changed him so much as his ex fiancee cheating on him and running off and marrying a sailor while still being engaged to him. But he's still a great guy and one of the best people to be around that I've ever met.

I learned something Saturday night, something I didn't really care to know about. Another friend came to visit him while I was there, as he just had a late birthday dinner with his parents. I've known him for years, and he's gay. That's not what I didn't care to know about. What he did tell me, though, was gay men love very masculine men, and men with very large hands. I just happen to match both of these qualities and he did hit on me last night. He told me this after he asked me to pose for a picture showing off one of my hands.

I'm not saying this because I'm mad or frustrated. I actually had a good laugh about it and I really didn't mind at all, but he didn't want to tell me why until after he took the picture. I now have this feeling that whenever he comes back to town he might bring a few of his friends along so they can meet me. That's kind of icky for me to think about.

But, really, I wrote all of that out just to say why can't I have the same luck with women! lol if these things happened with women instead of men I'd be more happy!
Just think about all those things he may be doing with your picture! You may need to take a shower yourself.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Just think about all those things he may be doing with your picture! You may need to take a shower yourself.

Honestly that could very well be true. He even admitted that he hyped me up to be some kind of legend among all of his friends. I think it's funny that I can't get a woman to save my life, but if I turned gay he admitted that I'd have my choice of any guy I wanted.

That's pretty disgusting to think about, but at least I'd be successful batting for the wrong team.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships