Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-24-2011, 05:48 AM
 
Location: Holiday, FL
1,571 posts, read 2,000,890 times
Reputation: 1165

Advertisements

Doesn't matter what a woman does, she still has the same (average) desires and needs as any woman. Fill those needs and you could find yourself in a very fantastic relationship. It doesn't matter what a woman looks like or what she does. She's still human.

 
Old 06-24-2011, 08:18 AM
 
Location: Nashville, Tn
7,915 posts, read 18,624,668 times
Reputation: 5524
It never ceases to amaze me that the porn industry is completely paid for by men who buy the products such as videos and magazines but many of these same men look at these women as though they're human garbage even though it's the men who perpetuate the existence of this industry. At the same time guys with this mentality will try to have sex with as many women as possible but don't seem to realize that the only difference between themselves and porn stars is the fact that they're not getting paid for it.
 
Old 06-24-2011, 08:19 AM
 
Location: Tucson
42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
It never ceases to amaze me that the porn industry is completely paid for by men who buy the products such as videos and magazines but many of these same men look at these women as though they're human garbage even though it's the men who perpetuate the existence of this industry. At the same time guys with this mentality will try to have sex with as many women as possible but don't seem to realize that the only difference between themselves and porn stars is the fact that they're not getting paid for it.
It is mind-boggling, isn't it?!
 
Old 06-24-2011, 08:29 AM
 
4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
Reputation: 8577
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
Fill those needs and you could find yourself in a very fantastic relationship.
Your out of your mind.
 
Old 06-24-2011, 08:34 AM
 
Location: Tampa (by way of Omaha)
14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Reputation: 10356
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJock1729 View Post
And you know this how?
Do you even think it's really debatable?
 
Old 06-24-2011, 09:14 AM
 
936 posts, read 2,061,308 times
Reputation: 2253
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
It never ceases to amaze me that the porn industry is completely paid for by men who buy the products such as videos and magazines but many of these same men look at these women as though they're human garbage even though it's the men who perpetuate the existence of this industry. At the same time guys with this mentality will try to have sex with as many women as possible but don't seem to realize that the only difference between themselves and porn stars is the fact that they're not getting paid for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It is mind-boggling, isn't it?!
Not really. It could be a way for these guys to reduce their cognitive dissonance over supporting (funding) and encouraging behavior they'd never tolerate their daughters, sisters or wives engaging in.
 
Old 06-24-2011, 09:17 AM
 
936 posts, read 2,061,308 times
Reputation: 2253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Do you even think it's really debatable?
Yes, I do. Do you have a factual basis for your statement, or are you just making assumptions?

You're the one making the claims about porn actresses; it's on you to back them up with something.
 
Old 06-24-2011, 09:40 AM
 
Location: Tampa (by way of Omaha)
14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Reputation: 10356
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJock1729 View Post
Yes, I do. Do you have a factual basis for your statement, or are you just making assumptions?

You're the one making the claims about porn actresses; it's on you to back them up with something.
First off, you need to pay better attention. I have exactly two posts in this thread, neither of which made a single claim.

As for my factual basis, where to start? We could start with the fact that I live in a city that competes with Miami for being the porn capital of the East Coast and that I've spent enough time in the strip clubs and social circles to have met some of these women first hand. I could point to the three former classmates of mine who are currently doing hardcore porn and two that are current or former full nude strippers. For more off hand experiences I could point you to any of the biographical and autobiographical pieces on various porn stars through the years (Jenna Jameson had a NYT Best Seller just a few years ago) or some of the investigative journalism pieces focusing on the matter.
 
Old 06-24-2011, 09:42 AM
 
Location: Tucson
42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJock1729 View Post
Not really. It could be a way for these guys to reduce their cognitive dissonance over supporting (funding) and encouraging behavior they'd never tolerate their daughters, sisters or wives engaging in.
Full-blown Madonna/wh**ore syndrome in other words!
 
Old 06-24-2011, 09:53 AM
 
19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Reputation: 13485
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
It never ceases to amaze me that the porn industry is completely paid for by men who buy the products such as videos and magazines but many of these same men look at these women as though they're human garbage even though it's the men who perpetuate the existence of this industry. At the same time guys with this mentality will try to have sex with as many women as possible but don't seem to realize that the only difference between themselves and porn stars is the fact that they're not getting paid for it.
Well stated. Such men are degenerates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top