U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-30-2011, 01:50 PM
 
142 posts, read 290,933 times
Reputation: 79

Advertisements

180 is 6'. That's tall period. I'm about 174.9 now.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 06-30-2011, 01:54 PM
 
Location: in your dreams
14,767 posts, read 15,193,561 times
Reputation: 19432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooga Booga View Post
This is my bone, my blood vessels, my legs. These are not like breast implants which may rupture.
Or Mr. Garrison's testicles...
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2011, 02:47 PM
 
3,097 posts, read 4,404,264 times
Reputation: 3707
i dunno man, to me and unfortunatly quite a few women, 5'9 is still on the short side
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2011, 02:56 PM
 
Location: Incognito
7,005 posts, read 19,461,080 times
Reputation: 5487
I'm getting a leg reduction. I don't fit in my bed, my legs stick out.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2011, 02:58 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,011 posts, read 26,953,146 times
Reputation: 11309
You might have had some real luck with lengthening the other leg
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2011, 02:59 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,835 posts, read 82,087,058 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I'm getting a leg reduction. I don't fit in my bed, my legs stick out.
Donate your leftover legs!
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2011, 03:06 PM
 
Location: Way up high
17,382 posts, read 23,128,275 times
Reputation: 20701
OP-that's crazy but as long as you are happy..However, I prefer the shorty's myself..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Status: "America First." (set 4 hours ago)
 
Location: Pennsylvania
20,290 posts, read 6,887,260 times
Reputation: 16137
It's been a year since he got the surgery, but not even a day since he joined this website.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2011, 03:37 PM
 
Location: The D-M-V area
13,692 posts, read 16,535,997 times
Reputation: 9548
If women are shooting any man down because of his height I don't think those are the kind of women they should be worried over.

Now that you've got the height, the next thing you'll have to be concerned about is your bank account.

Are you going to rob a bank so the other half of superficial women will date you?

P.S. you can't change your genetics. You've still got the genes of a guy who's 5'6".
Rate this post positively
 
Old 06-30-2011, 03:37 PM
 
142 posts, read 290,933 times
Reputation: 79
Darren, those few women can go wherever they please. At 5'9, I'm taller than 75% of women. You can have the other 25% who think 5'9 is too short. 5'9 = some obstacles. My old 5'6 = Forever roadblock.

Here was an interesting height survey done by a bunch of short - average men who underwent leg lengthening as to how they viewed their potential with women (considering they were good looking and stable). Tell me what you think:

5'2 or under: You're out of the game unless you have fame, fortune, or willing to sleep with a morbidly obese woman. No one takes you seriously.

5'3 to 5'6: Most women will reject you immediately based on your height. Get used to fat and ugly women. Most people won't take you seriously.

5'7 to 5'8: Some will consider you if you have a lot going for you: good looks, nice body, good job, etc. Men will respect you if you are a pro fighter or very muscular.

5'9 to 5'11: Average. You are on a level playing field.

6'0 to 6'4: You have a big advantage in life. You have women and respect from men. People listen when you talk.

6'5 and above: Height becomes a slight disadvantage, some women will not date you, people stare at you everywhere you go.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top