Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 02:40 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooga Booga View Post
Darren, those few women can go wherever they please. At 5'9, I'm taller than 75% of women. You can have the other 25% who think 5'9 is too short. 5'9 = some obstacles. My old 5'6 = Forever roadblock.

Here was an interesting height survey done by a bunch of short - average men who underwent leg lengthening as to how they viewed their potential with women (considering they were good looking and stable). Tell me what you think:

5'2 or under: You're out of the game unless you have fame, fortune, or willing to sleep with a morbidly obese woman. No one takes you seriously.

5'3 to 5'6: Most women will reject you immediately based on your height. Get used to fat and ugly women. Most people won't take you seriously.

5'7 to 5'8: Some will consider you if you have a lot going for you: good looks, nice body, good job, etc. Men will respect you if you are a pro fighter or very muscular.

5'9 to 5'11: Average. You are on a level playing field.

6'0 to 6'4: You have a big advantage in life. You have women and respect from men. People listen when you talk.

6'5 and above: Height becomes a slight disadvantage, some women will not date you, people stare at you everywhere you go.
And for all of the above, some women are superficial and will shoot you down if you're bald, poor, live in a lousy zip code, drive a Pontiac, fart in front of them etc...

Old 06-30-2011, 02:52 PM

142 posts, read 345,254 times
The bald man can get rogaine. The person in the lousy zip code can move. The guy with the pontiac can save up and buy a BMW. The guy who farts can take Gas-X. The SHORT MAN is forever stuck in his condition. Get it? I find this chart to be spot on. When I was 5'6 and wore elevators (putting me at a solid 5'8), the amount of women who paid me any attention skyrocketed. It's all about HEIGHT HEIGHT HEIGHT. AFTER that, THEN looks, personality, stability, and whatever.

Old 06-30-2011, 02:54 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Quote:
The bald man can get rogaine. The person in the lousy zip code can move. The guy with the pontiac can save up and buy a BMW. The guy who farts can take Gas-X. The SHORT MAN is forever stuck in his condition. Get it? I find this chart to be spot on. When I was 5'6 and wore elevators (putting me at a solid 5'8), the amount of women who paid me any attention skyrocketed. It's all about HEIGHT HEIGHT HEIGHT. AFTER that, THEN looks, personality, stability, and whatever.
No it's not.

For a superficial woman it's about MONEY MONEY MONEY, not HEIGHT HEIGHT HEIGHT.

You better scope out a bank to rob.

Old 06-30-2011, 03:02 PM

Not all women are superficial, but many have do height requirements!!!! I don't blame them either. Everyone likes what they like! And just because a woman has height requirments doesn't make her superficial . I've met some great women since I came back. Not a mention of my height where I would've heard it dozens of times before

My experiences and changes prove what I already knew from experience and observation. I'm glad many of you have congratulated me. I am very, very happy. In fact, I am going to log off because I am heading out to a local happy hour downtown. Have a good night everybody!!

Old 06-30-2011, 03:19 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,106,783 times
Quote:
The SHORT MAN is forever stuck in his condition.
Can't they just get their legs lengthened?

Old 06-30-2011, 03:20 PM

207 posts, read 507,394 times
Are you serious? "Its Been A Year Since I Had Leg Lengthening. Now I Have To Fight The Babes Off" you are hilarious!

Old 06-30-2011, 03:25 PM

207 posts, read 507,394 times
Quote:
Darren, those few women can go wherever they please. At 5'9, I'm taller than 75% of women. You can have the other 25% who think 5'9 is too short. 5'9 = some obstacles. My old 5'6 = Forever roadblock.

Here was an interesting height survey done by a bunch of short - average men who underwent leg lengthening as to how they viewed their potential with women (considering they were good looking and stable). Tell me what you think:

5'2 or under: You're out of the game unless you have fame, fortune, or willing to sleep with a morbidly obese woman. No one takes you seriously.

5'3 to 5'6: Most women will reject you immediately based on your height. Get used to fat and ugly women. Most people won't take you seriously.

5'7 to 5'8: Some will consider you if you have a lot going for you: good looks, nice body, good job, etc. Men will respect you if you are a pro fighter or very muscular.

5'9 to 5'11: Average. You are on a level playing field.

6'0 to 6'4: You have a big advantage in life. You have women and respect from men. People listen when you talk.

6'5 and above: Height becomes a slight disadvantage, some women will not date you, people stare at you everywhere you go.
LOL, again hilarious!

So what do I think? There is a girl for every guy. If you put to much into worrying about your height then it will become a bigger problem to you then it actually is. There are so many other important qualities in a human being than how tall they are. If you've actually done this procedure, good luck to you. Just try to see past the superficial qualities of a person and let them love you for you. You are well deserving of it regardless of your height, weight, eye color or wallet size.

Old 06-30-2011, 03:34 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,618,313 times
Quote:
I had Leg Lengthening about a year and a half ago. I was 28, and was frustrated at my natural height of 5'6. It is no secret that women prefer taller men and that shorter people are generally not taken seriously. I hopped on a flight to Kurgan, Russia, had a consultation with doctors, and then spent $26,000 to have my legs cut, bones stretched apart, consolidate and then harden. I now stand at close to 5'9 (but say 5'8).

This difference in height of going from below average to average is like night and day. Women smile at me more when I am out and about, people, men and women approach me differently with first impression and while I am not tall, I generally feel as though I get more respect. I can walk, have no pains (anymore), and life is back to normal. I go back to Russia in two months to have the internal rods taken out, and my scars are virtually invisble. My proportions are great because pre surgery, my arms were slightly longer naturally (by about 2.5 cm).

While I do not recommend this surgery, I met many Americans (male and female) there who were there for the same procedure. While I had the company of international patients who spoke English, beautiful russian women, and of course my laptop and x-box, this whole experience is something I will never forget, and has done nothing but good for me.

While rejection is imminent, I rarely get rejected because of height off the bat anymore, women don't take attitudes when I approach them (like in a nightclub), my overall quality of life has improved.
Good for you that you had the surgery, that must of been really painful. But I'm sure your life would have been just as good as you were, before the surgery. I'm glad you're having to fight off the "babes" but what if the surgery had never been available? Isn't modern medicine just fantastic?

Old 06-30-2011, 03:50 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,625,697 times
I think I'd opted for a pair of elevator shoes. Cost? Less than one hundred bucks. Then I'd head out to Nevada and spend the remaining $25,900 at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

Old 06-30-2011, 04:43 PM

Yes! Modern medicine IS fantastic! Just like a whole bunch of people wouldn't be able to have breast implants, breast lifts, eye lifts, liposuction, lasik all for convenience and to look more attractive. I lived the short man's life long enough. Can't argue with the results! Elevator shoes have to come off. I used to be laughed at and started with on the job and in interviews and talked down to. I don't have that problem anymore!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships