Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 05:18 PM

252 posts, read 555,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Lonely with a husband, needy min pin, and two cats? Damn, I wish for loneliness some days. Try again and next!

First off, you would never have the opportunity to even know me (thank goodness). Second, I do not attack a majority here. I go after a handful. Oh, and one post is gone, a funny one at that, but we must adhere to the TOS. And that post was deleted by someone on my friends list lol. Try again and next!

Equals the divorce rate for the undereducated. I linked that article to tell you as much. It notes how people fall prey to celebrity gossip, an inability to evaluate data, and laziness. It does draw a line in the sand between the haves and the have nots, those with a clue and those without. Those without will tow the party line and make their life decisions based on prime time, maybe Jerry Springer and his bastard child city data. That's all fine and well as long as the lot of them don't breed. But, of course they do to the detriment of the gene pool.

I think I need a translator because I have no idea what you're saying. A whole new observational study? Really? And what, pray tell, is that supposed to be comprised of? Give the skinny. I'm interested.

Analogy.

What does puberty have to do with people living longer? And puberty does not mean a person is ready for marriage. If so, all the crying 13 year old child brides in the middle-east wouldn't be crying about the balding and hairy everywhere else old fart trying to fondle them. In the context of life span, tho, if you marry at 20, toil and work, have kids, work the farm and survive, and then die at 35-40, who has time to consider divorce? And that's besides the fact that women did not have rights. Even with shortened life spans and busy lives, I have no doubt many would have opted to give their male counterparts the boot but good. Any way, age matters for many reasons that go beyond life expectancy as well and it fits into the context of modernity.

I got what I wanted from you. Thanks here's a little hint....

Gender discrimination.
11th most frequented website using google adsense to generate income.
Use of google adsense and location of American servers.
cooperating under American business practices.
Definition of law of paid and unpaid employees.

Old 07-01-2011, 05:23 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7 View Post
I got what I wanted from you. Thanks here's a little hint....

Gender discrimination.
11th most frequented website using google adsense to generate income.
Use of google adsense and location of American servers.
cooperating under American business practices.
Definition of law of paid and unpaid employees.
Again, I don't know what that means. Google adsense? cooperating under American business practices.? But, I agree, you got what you wanted.

Old 07-01-2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Again, I don't know what that means. Google adsense? cooperating under American business practices.? But, I agree, you got what you wanted.
You wouldn't get it would you. You horrible misandrist.

Old 07-01-2011, 05:49 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,398,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Says the person whose never had a good relationship

Hope it happens for you real soon!
Ditto. I may be enduring a bitter divorce now LOL but a nice relationship can be enjoyable.

Old 07-01-2011, 05:59 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,712,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
Ditto. I may be enduring a bitter divorce now LOL but a nice relationship can be enjoyable.
Exactly

The only "men who are better off avoiding relationships" are the bitter ones with nothing to offer anyone emotionally .

Old 07-01-2011, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Exactly

The only "men who are better off avoiding relationships" are the bitter ones with nothing to offer anyone emotionally .
I disagree. I think there are a lot of great men in this country who are fed up with the backwards social norms and want something real.

Old 07-01-2011, 06:35 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,309,853 times
You need help so you can stop obsessing about American women.

Old 07-01-2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Our friend Braunwyn is highly educated, very happily married and extremely intelligent.

You could actully learn a lot from her.

I would strongly encourage you do just that, but you never take any good advice given to you on this forum, so I won't waste my time
It has to be old school learning with a swift kick in the pants. I wanted to rep that comment to you, but I have to spread it around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7 View Post
You wouldn't get it would you. You horrible misandrist.
I love men, so I simply cannot be a misandrist. A misunderthesundrist? You betcha.

Old 07-01-2011, 06:37 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,363 times
Quote:
Exactly

How true loves. My good male friend is very bitter. He has never gotten over a 2 year relationship. He dates, but won't marry. He wants to marry and have children. It won't happen. He's very attractive and read well on paper. Some women have tried to deal with his bitterness, but failed.

Old 07-01-2011, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
You need help so you can stop obsessing about American women.
Concise, to the point, and correct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships