Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2012, 11:58 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,963,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
That still doesn't mean that he knows they were dumb or ugly or even women.

Hmm.
No. Specific names are kept annonymous.

Old 01-08-2012, 12:00 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,294,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Damm I was so insulted this morning buying some juice-lol These two female cashiers were talking about how much weight they need to lose and where they need to lose it.

So in their eyes either I'm OLD or UNATTRACTIVE for them to have that kind of discussion.

Damm that was defintely a first.
So how a woman feels about her own body means that she must find older and possibly heavier men unattractive?

My Husband is 7' with muscle to the nines but He is also forty years old.

I am twenty five.

I can't speak for the unattractive jazz but older is definetely a turn on. I have no interest in men my age.

Old 01-08-2012, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
No. Specific names are kept annonymous.
Well if you can't tell who visted since you don't know their names how can you tell if they were women or ugly or dumb?

Do you get to see their picture and gender but no name? That still wouldn't inform you if they were dumb... unless their picture revealed that.

Old 01-08-2012, 12:06 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,963,134 times
Quote:
Well if you can't tell who visted since you don't know their names how can you tell if they were women or ugly or dumb?

Do you get to see their picture and gender but no name? That still wouldn't inform you if they were dumb... unless their picture revealed that.
If they choose to leave a message there name will be there.

If they choose to not leave a message, then they wanted to stay annonymous an probably uninterested.

Old 01-08-2012, 12:14 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,897,019 times
Quote:
So how a woman feels about her own body means that she must find older and possibly heavier men unattractive?

My Husband is 7' with muscle to the nines but He is also forty years old.

I am twenty five.

I can't speak for the unattractive jazz but older is definetely a turn on. I have no interest in men my age.
Women usually don't talk about their flaws in front of someone they feel is attractive. That's why I said in their eyes it didn't matter if I heard them or not because my opinion was not important enough for them to care-lol

Old 01-08-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Women usually don't talk about their flaws in front of someone they feel is attractive. That's why I said in their eyes it didn't matter if I heard them or not because my opinion was not important enough for them to care-lol
That or they are just incredibly stupid.

I don't know of any woman that would speak of her flaws in front of any man unless addressed directly.

Old 01-08-2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
If they choose to leave a message there name will be there.

If they choose to not leave a message, then they wanted to stay annonymous an probably uninterested.
Oh. I had no idea. *Goes to check own profile.*

Old 01-08-2012, 12:21 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,897,019 times
Quote:
That or they are just incredibly stupid.

I don't know of any woman that would speak of her flaws in front of any man unless addressed directly.
Good point, didn't think of that.

Old 01-08-2012, 12:22 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,617,596 times
Quote:
How old were the cashiers?

Old 01-08-2012, 12:22 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,567,744 times
Quote:
He likes sports given his username. Is talk of the NFL allowed on the thread?
The title of this thread is, "my dating experiences". There's a whole CD forum devoted to sports.

Quote:
So in their eyes either I'm OLD or UNATTRACTIVE for them to have that kind of discussion.
You're probably absolutely right, Sol. As right as you ever are, anyway ...

On the other hand, maybe they were just left so in awe of your magnetic presence that they had to talk about something personal between themselves just to prevent themselves from falling all over you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.