Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2011, 01:03 AM

4,500 posts, read 12,337,523 times

Advertisements

This thread is the most pathetic thing I've seen in a while....

*Hahaha, he's a transsexual so clearly he's void of all normal human emotions, hahaha, he's less of a person than me!*

Grow up and grow a pair, this is pitiful.

Old 07-31-2011, 07:18 AM

366 posts, read 774,681 times
Default Whether you like or dislike a person's sexual identity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
LMAO-LOL

What is 2011 Dating coming to?-lol I stumbled across an ad from a TS and the person made these things very clear

Not interested in curious guys

Not Interested in Guys who want to use me for his own personal fantasy

Affection and Secure Man only

LOL and the last line of the profile says..."I'm not hard to please

Is that so? Can someone tell me what is going on in 2011? Never thought I would ever see a picky TS
...you have to respect their wishes/preferences as long as they're not involved with children.

Old 07-31-2011, 07:29 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,673,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiansheng_g View Post
...you have to respect their wishes/preferences as long as they're not involved with children.
Really? And why would that be?

Old 07-31-2011, 09:33 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,263,675 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Really? And why would that be?
Yes, do tell. Inquiring minds want to know.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:01 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,172,649 times
Quote:
lmao...
In reality straight men among other statistics are mostly likely to involve children...

Old 08-02-2011, 01:33 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post
Directed towards the OP...

With all due respect, you stated what has the dating world come too?

Do you know what a transexual is? If you did you would not be posting this thread...
These are individuals whom do not identify with their sexual gender but feel that they are the opposite gender..there have been many studies done stating woman and men are wired differently and often times mother nature makes a blunder...

Transexuals often times choose to undergo the surgery completing their transition or they choose to undergo the process slowly and start with hormones...
I actually commend this individual for not being misleading and stating the obvious...and stating did not "she" did not want which are a-holes sending her horrible messages or ridiculous emails top satisfy their morbid curiousity...

You obviously have yoo mkuch time on your hands that you felt the need to exploit this individual and make it seem wrong or strange...smh

Look even a straight woman is not supposed to be looking for love so for a TS to say it was just wild

Old 08-02-2011, 02:33 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
How can I stop these aniexty attacks? And why the hell I would be meeting someone for the first time today when I have already scheduled 4th date with the other girl? I think I need medication.
Therapy

Old 08-18-2011, 11:59 AM

well i got my first unemployment check yesterday and honestly the money to date is just not there. As hard as I tried to see if i could go out, that piece of check I got is only enough for bills and food, nothing extra.

I'm going out on a 5th date tonight which is a free movie being shown in philly but I just don't know how many more free date ideas we can come up with unless we spend time indoors at each other.

Old 08-18-2011, 04:56 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,640,761 times
Quote:
well i got my first unemployment check yesterday and honestly the money to date is just not there. As hard as I tried to see if i could go out, that piece of check I got is only enough for bills and food, nothing extra.

I'm going out on a 5th date tonight which is a free movie being shown in philly but I just don't know how many more free date ideas we can come up with unless we spend time indoors at each other.
If it's your fifth date, I think you can start indoor dates. Just be sure to keep one foot on the floor, when the two of you kids are playing on the bed. Actually she is waiting for you to make the first move.

Old 08-18-2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
If it's your fifth date, I think you can start indoor dates. Just be sure to keep one foot on the floor, when the two of you kids are playing on the bed. Actually she is waiting for you to make the first move.
I probably won't make a move until we spend time indoors
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships