Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2012, 06:50 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Communication? Really?
Have you considered another line of work?
You don't think from all the previous threads and posts that issues other than communication aren't valid concerns when it comes to him teaching others?

Money Management. Who could forget the dilemma of whether to buy a new TV with cash or put it on a credit card which already had $500 owing on it. That was a whole thread which went into several pages.

Dealing with stress. When he started another new job in the latter part of 2011, the stress involved in having to take both a bus and a train to the new job site was seriously painful to read about in another new thread which went on for PAGES before it mercifully passed away.

Relationships. Say no more!

Conflict resolution. Well, I must admit he's got that down pat so I'll give you that one. When his threads start to deteriorate he walks away from them. When posters' comments start to get to him he throws out a quick one-liner along the lines of, "Woman cant live with them and cant live without them THE END!" That "THE END" is key although doesn't always work ...

Old 01-02-2012, 07:36 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Because when i didn't reply to her texts right away she would wonder why and send mutiple texts. She made it obvious she is used to getting rejected.
Then you have much in common.

STT, I forgot about the 2 bus fret.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:16 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
And it's only January 2.
Excellent!

Communication? Really?
Have you considered another line of work?
Yes TV News Researcher is my goal in 3 years

Old 01-02-2012, 11:19 AM

1,090 posts, read 1,834,246 times
Quote:
Looks like those practice dates was a waste of time back in thw winter because I went on two dates in a row with two attractive women and I was shaking with non stop sweating. This is so embarassing and frustrating because I can't control it. It defintely was no reason for me to be nervous on a 3rd date last night but the date today was a 1st date and I was nervous. So basically I'm not accomplishing anything by going on dates for practice with women who are not type.

How can I stop these aniexty attacks? And why the hell I would be meeting someone for the first time today when I have already scheduled 4th date with the other girl? I think I need medication.
I know what you mean about being anxious. It's difficult when you feel like you're in a situation where the other person may be judging you or trying to figure out whether they like you.

However. STOP. A date is a chance to have fun getting to know someone. The point is to have fun. Whether it turns into something or doesn't or whether you reject her or she rejects you DOES NOT MATTER. That date night, on that date, doing whatever you were doing - the point is to have a good time.

If you do not feel that you will have a good time with someone, then don't go.

Don't put yourself through anxiety unnecessarily. Treat yourself kindly. Have fun. Enjoy a good life.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:07 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,645,971 times
Quote:
Yes TV News Researcher is my goal in 3 years
That's kind of like me saying in three years, I plan on being the queen of England. I'm already prepping for the position, by balancing a tiara on my head. How will you be preparing to reach that goal? TV News Researcher, what does that job entail? Sounds like a glorified fact checker.

Do you realize the longer you wait to enter a field in which you have no working experience, the less likely you will be hired? In three years you'll be close to forty years old. Are you willing to relocate, or just sticking with the Philly market?

Old 01-02-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
That's kind of like me saying in three years, I plan on being the queen of England. I'm already prepping for the position, by balancing a tiara on my head. How will you be preparing to reach that goal? TV News Researcher, what does that job entail? Sounds like a glorified fact checker.

Do you realize the longer you wait to enter a field in which you have no working experience, the less likely you will be hired? In three years you'll be close to forty years old. Are you willing to relocate, or just sticking with the Philly market?
You are never too old to follow your dream

Old 01-02-2012, 01:25 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,645,971 times
Quote:
I asked you four questions, do you have the answers?

Old 01-02-2012, 01:28 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:

Klatu!

Verata!

Nicktu!

Old 01-02-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
I asked you four questions, do you have the answers?
The first question is nobody's business.

The job entails gathering facts for tv projects/tv news and special reports

No I'm not willing to relocate

Yes I plan to stay in the philly market

Old 01-02-2012, 01:39 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
Quote:
The first question is nobody's business.

The job entails gathering facts for tv projects/tv news and special reports

No I'm not willing to relocate

Yes I plan to stay in the philly market
Good Luck.

Do you have projected time frame to carry out your goal?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships