U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-03-2011, 11:24 AM
 
19,059 posts, read 23,639,092 times
Reputation: 13468

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Not to mention that, while doing so, he loudly crows and struts like a banty rooster trying to lord it over a pterosaur.
That's frigging funny! Yes, it is clear that it's about his manhood, which is nonsensical.

MR, the only one challenging your manhood is you.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 07-03-2011, 11:25 AM
 
2,737 posts, read 2,543,964 times
Reputation: 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
YOU do not, PERSONALLY lift 300 lbs. You may have chain hoists, fork lifts, and engine lifters (for your rods) or other forms of lifting equipment, but you do NOT, single-handedly, lift 300 lb objects. Oh please. Any woman with a lick of common sense can operate chain hoists, wenches w/ pulleys, cranes.....you name it. OMG Laughable at best.
That you would be wrong. You get no help doing it as well. Think concrete, cast iron, steel. You have NOTHING but your muscles. Don't bellyache to the boss about it either. He won't buy anything for you to make special accommodations for being too weak.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-03-2011, 11:28 AM
 
2,737 posts, read 2,543,964 times
Reputation: 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
That's frigging funny! Yes, it is clear that it's about his manhood, which is nonsensical.

MR, the only one challenging your manhood is you.
The only thing funny in this thread are rants from women would would FORGET to show up!
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-03-2011, 11:35 AM
 
19,059 posts, read 23,639,092 times
Reputation: 13468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
The only thing funny in this thread are rants from women would would FORGET to show up!
Man, I need a translator. You're the only one ranting. Don't you see that? And showing up where? Um, I think I'm happy hanging out in my backyard. Maybe I'll fix the grill for the hubby. He installed the panel on backwards, so now we have the propane tank showing in the front and covered in the back.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-03-2011, 11:36 AM
 
2,737 posts, read 2,543,964 times
Reputation: 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
You don't want ANY part of it, trust me. We'd let you give it a try though. I'd eat my words if by some snowball chance in hell one of you makes it. Never say never, right?
This^^^ and more this^^^.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-03-2011, 11:40 AM
 
2,726 posts, read 4,883,677 times
Reputation: 1960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
You have NOTHING but your muscles.
Yup. Some jobs just need muscles.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-03-2011, 11:41 AM
 
2,737 posts, read 2,543,964 times
Reputation: 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Man, I need a translator. You're the only one ranting. Don't you see that? And showing up where? Um, I think I'm happy hanging out in my backyard. Maybe I'll fix the grill for the hubby. He installed the panel on backwards, so now we have the propane tank showing in the front and covered in the back.
Ranting because there is wishing in one hand and crapping in the other going on in this thread. Only the toughest of tough make it. We haven't even gotten into the weather, heights and tight places part of it yet. How about being mean enough and scary enough looking so gang bangers leave you the hell alone when you have to go down into the hood with NO CHOICE on the matter? Like I said, you don;t want any part of it.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-03-2011, 11:46 AM
 
2,737 posts, read 2,543,964 times
Reputation: 810
You go first girls. I be in the truck to give them a whack with a 3' Rigid pipe wrench if they start getting the best of you!

YouTube - ‪N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton (Uncut) [HD]‬‏
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-03-2011, 11:47 AM
 
2,726 posts, read 4,883,677 times
Reputation: 1960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
Ranting because there is wishing in one hand and crapping in the other going on in this thread. Only the toughest of tough make it. We haven't even gotten into the weather, heights and tight places part of it yet. How about being mean enough and scary enough looking so gang bangers leave you the hell alone when you have to go down into the hood with NO CHOICE on the matter? Like I said, you don;t want any part of it.
There will always be somebody tougher than you and they don't all go into your line of work.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-03-2011, 11:48 AM
 
19,059 posts, read 23,639,092 times
Reputation: 13468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
Ranting because there is wishing in one hand and crapping in the other going on in this thread. Only the toughest of tough make it. We haven't even gotten into the weather, heights and tight places part of it yet. How about being mean enough and scary enough looking so gang bangers leave you the hell alone when you have to go down into the hood with NO CHOICE on the matter? Like I said, you don;t want any part of it.
Wishing for what? Can you please, once and for all, give a clue as to what you're talking about? Gang bangers?
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:29 AM.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top