Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2011, 01:24 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,619,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
Right handed people are safer. The path of current is further from your heart.

I'm ambidextrous.

Old 07-03-2011, 01:33 PM

2,736 posts, read 2,796,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Ghetto life and culture is nothing to be prideful about. Although, I know it's become a white, middle-class fantasy for some boys. I finally watched the vid, and I'm a bit more clued in than previously. I can say as a person that grew up Jersey, went to school across the river from down town Newark, and needlessly spent time in Harlem as a foolish young person, that it's nothing but gross. My brother is buried about 10 minutes from some of the nastiest places in Newark and I'm forced to drive through it when I go visit his grave. I'm scared shytless just being stopped in my car at a red light. The city should be obliterated from the map. It's the epitome of human degeneracy.

Folk from harsh urban areas want out of the ghetto, not in.
I don't live in the ghetto! In fact, I am a RURAL boy! That still doesn't change the fact you have to go into the city for work. What is so hard to understand about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Awesome cop out.

Oh please! No reputable agent of any reputable government agency would either post on a thread such as this or evidence so many problems where basic English language is concerned. Oh, Midnight Rambler, congratulations for being so full of it! Kudos of the week for having fooled so many for so long!

Lurking in cyberspace waiting to latch onto a thread he's subscribed to ...

Brilliant! Brilliant!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisan View Post
What you posted here is pretty much what most people on this thread is against. You are arguing about something completely different and that is okay. You just have to do it alone.

A person who tells you things like "Its not that difficult" is a jerk. Nobody is going to disagree with you here and nobody has told you these words about your occupation because nobody knows what you do. We are talking about changing a belt on a dryer for crying out loud.
No, I've been repeatedly kicked in the nuts too many times to count in here. It's a slap in the face. I guess I should just cave in and quit like the others. That's hard coming from a man who doesn't know what quit means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
Seriously, the biggest issue here is that you come in, berating and minimizing D-I-Yers. That's everyone's biggest issue with their posts. If indeed you have an "out there" job that few are capable of doing, it's not likely that the average homeowner or D-I-Yer is going to attempt to do something like that anyway. Who CARES if you have an exclusive job? That doesn't mean that you're better at DIY tasks than anyone else here. It does not make you an authority in the matter. It's you, with your unbelievable hysteria and stereotypical prejudices that makes you so unbelievable... and to allude to the fact that all the "guys" here agree with you...haha...laughable and your very own delusion.
It is laughable. What is funny? She thinks she knows more than I do! So do the rest of ya! Hilarious!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I'm ambidextrous.
So am I when I'm "off-hand" shooting.

Old 07-03-2011, 01:40 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,187,157 times
Quote:
No, I'm been repeatedly kicked in the nuts too many times to count in here. It's a slap in the face. I guess I should just cave in and quit like the others. That's hard coming from a man who doesn't know what quit means.
You don't like being slapped in the face by the very person you just slapped in the face. I understand. We both survived and learned from this conversation. From what I can tell, you handled us quite well. You still come back, don't you? We still respond, don't we?

Old 07-03-2011, 01:40 PM

Human Heart Location

In simplest terms, if you wish to know then it is located in the upper part of the body, on the left side of the chest. The exact location of human heart in chest is slight in left or middle of the chest, just behind the sternum and in front of the vertebral column.

Old 07-03-2011, 01:43 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,316,443 times
My parents have a traditional old-fashioned marriage, and my mom was always the one fixing things around the house, painting, refinishing...

Old 07-03-2011, 01:46 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,614,873 times
If anyone doubts the ability of a woman to do the sort of work that has traditionally been done by men it's worth considering the fact that the skill sets that a DIY woman has learned in projects around the house are also seen in the work force. I worked for the phone company for 30 years and during my career I saw a gradual change from jobs that were almost exclusively held by men in which women now make up a large percentage of the work force. A good example is a central office technician which requires a great deal of skill and training. These are blue collar, physically demanding jobs and there's no question based on my experience that the women I worked with were just as capable as the men. The days when a woman's career choices were limited to being a secretary, school teacher or a nurse are long gone and we're all better off because of it. So it's not surprising that women are capable of both DIY projects as well as demanding blue collar work.

Old 07-03-2011, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisan View Post
You don't like being slapped in the face by the very person you just slapped in the face. I understand. We both survived and learned from this conversation. From what I can tell, you handled us quite well. You still come back, don't you? We still respond, don't we?
I don't mean any harm. I'm just too manly for ya girls! Know ya know!

Old 07-03-2011, 01:49 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,619,645 times
Quote:
Human Heart Location

In simplest terms, if you wish to know then it is located in the upper part of the body, on the left side of the chest. The exact location of human heart in chest is slight in left or middle of the chest, just behind the sternum and in front of the vertebral column.

It depens on what planet ya come from.

Old 07-03-2011, 01:51 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,657,286 times
Quote:
I don't live in the ghetto! In fact, I am a RURAL boy! That still doesn't change the fact you have to go into the city for work. What is so hard to understand about that?

No, I've been repeatedly kicked in the nuts too many times to count in here. It's a slap in the face. I guess I should just cave in and quit like the others. That's hard coming from a man who doesn't know what quit means.

It is laughable. What is funny? She thinks she knows more than I do! So do the rest of ya! Hilarious!!

So am I when I'm "off-hand" shooting.
Darn, there I was trying to make some sort of social excuse for you and trying to teach you but now it becomes pretty clear that you're part of this ghastly new "entitled" generation. All becomes clear. Little insignificant man posing. Now it all makes sense. Thanks for the update. Nothing more to be offered from here!

Old 07-03-2011, 01:52 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,187,157 times
Quote:
I don't mean any harm. I'm just too manly for ya girls! Know ya know!
And we don't mean any harm either. Good thing you are manly. Men are supposed to be manly but that doesn't mean putting us down. If you are doing it for fun, be prepared to get all kinds of reactions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.