Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2011, 09:20 PM

9 posts, read 13,740 times

Advertisements

I've been in 4 or 5 "relationships." Considering I'm only 20, it's safe to say almost all of those have been silly and definitely not what I am looking for anymore.
The only serious relationship I have had was with my last boyfriend. I was very in love with him and it was the worst break up I have ever been through. But it seems like he is always around. He wants to keep me around just in case he ever "changes his mind." My friends keep saying I need to "put myself out there." However, I have no idea how to. I met my ex through a friend. And I've never even been asked out on a "real" date (meaning I've never had a guy ask me out to dinner/movie/other things at night to try and get to know me better before we actually started a relationship. In other words, there has been no "schmoozing" or "romancing.") I don't know how to get a guy to realize that I'm into him or to even ask him out if I had the chance.

I know this isn't the place for advice, but does anyone else feel like this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2011, 10:14 PM

1,446 posts, read 3,551,562 times
Post a personal ad on city-dat. . . . .

nevermind.

Old 07-03-2011, 10:23 PM

530 posts, read 779,884 times
Huh?? This isn't the place for advice? Why, this is THE place for advice!!

And after more posts come in and you've sifted through them all, I have no doubt that you will have THE ANSWER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!

And after that, when someone asks you where you got the answer to your question, you can PROUDLY declare that you got it from your new "friends" from city data!

You know, people such as rubadub, owlclaw, dirty cousin, Boobman, Buttfuzz, demonseeder, bobo66, Mothergoose729, and Snot Gobbler!!

And should you get any funny looks, just walk away.

Last edited by Funny how?; 07-03-2011 at 10:32 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships